Trump-Ukraine Megathread v5 is 'crazy,' & 'frightening'

Status
Not open for further replies.
19543608-7558955-An_unidentified_man_President_Trump_and_Igor_Fruman_on_July_4_20-m-7_1570734766370.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ffa3ede79-ad76-4bd2-800d-8cc2698abae9_780x438.jpeg

Only the best people.

TrumpWohlofWallStreet.jpg

That number is ridiculous and stupid. I don't believe it. It cannot be that Democrats, who I thought were marginally smarter for some years, have all become that braindead and stupid. The phone call was nothing. Literally nothing. My gawd, the stuff leaders of other nations get away with.. Clinton riding on the Lolita express getting glossed over.. And that phone call getting the attention? I almost think it's an establishment experiment to see if they could get somebody they want out of power no matter what. I literally can't think it's anything else.

See this is classic misdirection that trump employs. Get people focused on the call it self. First of all, the whistleblower red flagged multiple calls, and had problems with conduct. You can’t employ your personal lawyer to do work for state affairs.

That number is ridiculous and stupid. I don't believe it. It cannot be that Democrats, who I thought were marginally smarter for some years, have all become that braindead and stupid. The phone call was nothing. Literally nothing. My gawd, the stuff leaders of other nations get away with.. Clinton riding on the Lolita express getting glossed over.. And that phone call getting the attention? I almost think it's an establishment experiment to see if they could get somebody they want out of power no matter what. I literally can't think it's anything else.

Maybe the way Trump, his administration and his drunk uncle, I mean personal lawyer are dealing with this is having a much bigger effect than your hack self can admit to?

Honestly.. how do you think they come across to everyone?

Maybe the way Trump, his administration and his drunk uncle, I mean personal lawyer are dealing with this is having a much bigger effect than your hack self can admit to?

Honestly.. how do you think they come across to everyone?
The poll a few days ago was what, 29%? You going to tell me that many people changed their mind in that short time?

IT IS BS.

I'm going to bite my tongue about how I think you're one of the worst human beings I've ever been cursed with knowing and knowing some dumb cunt let you nut in her is both terrifying and disheartening for humanity... But what about violating the law for personal gain is "nothing"

I'm going to bite my tongue about how I think you're one of the worst human beings I've ever been cursed with knowing and knowing some dumb cunt let you nut in her is both terrifying and disheartening for humanity... But what about violating the law for personal gain is "nothing"
You're insane.

Say the law Trump broke and cite the law. Right now.

Your childish, feminine, bitchy and weird insults make you nothing. Nothing.

You're insane.

Say the law Trump broke and cite the law. Right now.

Your childish, feminine, bitchy and weird insults make you nothing. Nothing.
You fuck dog fuckers homie, you're not only one of the worst posters on this forum but one of the worst humans I've ever had to interact with, aren't you also in trouble for domestic abuse?

Also...

Take 18 U.S. Code § 872: “Extortion by officers or employees of the United States.” It’s not hard to grasp:

“Whoever, being an officer, or employee of the United States or any department or agency thereof, or representing himself to be or assuming to act as such, under color or pretense of office or employment commits or attempts an act of extortion, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”

The only question, here, is the definition of extortion. The law describes it as “the extraction of anything of value from another person by threatening or placing that person in fear of injury to any person or kidnapping of any person.” Was the Ukrainian president, or any other person, put in “fear of injury” by Trump’s move? As Trump’s envoys made clear in their since-disclosed text messages, Ukraine’s cooperation in the investigation of Joe and Hunter Biden was driven by the promise of a White House visit for President Volodymyr Zelensky and the threat of withholding military aid. That’s not just wrong, as Carlson and Patel rightly acknowledge, it’s also a felony, as the president and other Ukrainians no doubt had “fear of injury.”

Attorney General William Barr’s Department of Justice has declined to press charges against Trump, though the House of Representatives is pushing forward with its impeachment inquiry. In the meantime, Trump has said that he will refuse to cooperate with lawful subpoenas — itself a prima facie violation of 2 U.S. Code § 192, “Refusal of witness to testify or produce papers,” punishable by a year in prison.

Omg, what the hell???? I'm not ever trying to make a joke here

You fuck dog fuckers homie, you're not only one of the worst posters on this forum but one of the worst humans I've ever had to interact with, aren't you also in trouble for domestic abuse?

Also...
No loser. Your rage and delusion actually say a lot. You probably have a couple other accounts, and I pissed one of them off. Please don't interact with me. I don't like idiots. Sorry I don't assist your side, and attack your ridiculous new leftist party from an independent point of view. I know that's hard to take. Somebody actually thinking showing how delusional you losers are... Well it would probably bother me as well.

EDIT: And ok, you think Trump was threatening serious injury if... What? Ukraine didn't investigate the corruption it mentioned earlier? Or what?

Didn't Biden directly threaten to "cause injury" to that prosecutor that could negatively affect his son, then brag about it?

All our government does is use its power to enrich itself. All politicians do is to basically enrich themselves. You think Trump was "enriching himself" by throwing out "and you can go ahead and look into that thing you mentioned.. It sounds bad."

You are a dishonest child.

Last edited:
Omg, what the hell???? I'm not ever trying to make a joke here

rofl
trump supporters must be at least somewhat embarrassed by now by trump - surely, the man is a baboon

I blame Regan for starting this trend of shitty TV personalities holding the highest office in country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back