Trump-Ukraine Megathread v5 is 'crazy,' & 'frightening'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a paltry 17% of the country agrees with Trump’s assessment of this Ukraine phone conversation as “perfect.”

61be1920-5.png

Keep in mind, that this is based on a transcript the WH CHOSE to release.

If there is some more incriminating evidence waiting to see the light of day, this thing is ready to blow wide open.

So do I take this to mean they've given up on the Biden phone call already and are moving on to Plan D? :D

So do I take this to mean they've given up on the Biden phone call already and are moving on to Plan D? :D

The field looks like a WWI battleground at this point from the all the goal post movements. Remember when this was about an obvious quid pro quo on tape with an evident “promise”. I don’t think pepperidge farms remembers

Meanwhile Trump is selling out 19k in stadiums. Dems have made a huge political mistake and they keep digging in deeper. Can’t wait until they try impeachment, if anything for the entertainment value

Well it looks like the People can remove him from office in 15 months. All the information is there and there seems to be strong disagreement on actual impeachment and removal. So let the people decide.
The people are deciding.

They totally didn't oversample Democrats with that poll. Totally.
Fox News, the last bastion of angry Democrats. Next up, McConnell will turn on Trump and his Democrat plant status will be confirmed.

Fox News, the last bastion of angry Democrats. Next up, McConnell will turn on Trump and his Democrat plant status will be confirmed.

I've seen Fox do plenty of criticizing the President when he's wrong alongside them being the only ones to acknowledge when he's right. You might not want Trump to be acknowledged when he does something right but that's not how it should work.

Don’t look now, but according to a Fox News poll, for the first time over 50% of the country wants Trump impeached and removed from office.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-record-support-for-trump-impeachment
That number is ridiculous and stupid. I don't believe it. It cannot be that Democrats, who I thought were marginally smarter for some years, have all become that braindead and stupid. The phone call was nothing. Literally nothing. My gawd, the stuff leaders of other nations get away with.. Clinton riding on the Lolita express getting glossed over.. And that phone call getting the attention? I almost think it's an establishment experiment to see if they could get somebody they want out of power no matter what. I literally can't think it's anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back