• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump threatens to cut funding to 3 countries if their citizens enter the U.S. illegally

Responsibility....Wut wait?

So if a person came to ur house..fucked it up....hurt your family and gave them PTSD....but then left...The family is the one responsible but not the guy who destroyed your house/family? Wow you have shitty logic.

USA should take responsibility for what it did in central america.

Well right now, Trump is taking responsibility for keeping UNWANTED(yes, we don't want these leeches in our country) migrants coming into our country.

Let them rot in Mexico or wherever...

Whether the U.S. is responsible or not....I could care less.

Just keep those fuckers away from here.

True, but he could've gained American trust without it being at the expense of international trust.

OK. How?

And I'm not sure this hurts international trust in the US in any important manner. What it does is show that we won't simultaneously fund you and put up with you working against our interests. If any of these countries have a leader who is itching to show he isn't Trump's lapdog, Trump just gave him the perfect opportunity.

Eh.

I get what you're saying but all the same, I'm glad he's saying it so we know that SOMETHING IS BEING DONE about this.

All we heard last time was a huge caravan of 2000+ Honduran refugees on their way here and that's all the news we got.

Trump basically gave us the 411 of what's going to happen now and that's something I appreciate since I despise being kept in the dark.

As far as campaigning goes, he's doing this more for the Mid-terms than for himself. BUT this can help him too, down the road in 2020 a well(this would be a welcome side benefit).

But that's the thing: NOTHING IS ACTUALLY BEING DONE!

Posting Tweets and hashtags doesn't do anything! It's how you get dumb people to rally to your political cause, but it doesn't actually create change.

Think about it. If he went to these administrations privately and made the same threat, what would happen? Either they would fix it, or they wouldn't. If they fix it, he can come out and say he kept immigrants out of America by helping these countries. These countries would be glad to say that they cooperated with the States to help control immigration across the continent and Americans would be happy we avoided a disaster. Everyone wins. If the Central American countries ignored the threat, then Donald gets to impose sanctions on them for letting this shit slide. He also gets to deny this caravan when it reaches our borders, proving to Americans that he means business. Again, Ameica wins.

He managed to handle this in the worst way possible without actually doing anything to fix the problem.

They could, you know, do it legally?

Ok? Is still isn't an invasion.

and lets say, they did do it legally...Lets say USA decided to let in a shitload of central americans legally because of how America fucked up their country.

That guy will still consider it an "invasion" even if it was legal.

Fact is, that guy is scurred of brown people becoming more populated in the USA....That's the truth.

It's a two way street. When a country is giving you aid and you tolerate political actions that will embarrass them like a refugee caravan, it's obvious that it would put their support for you at risk.

How does a refugee caravan that hasn't even reached Mexico embarass the US? There are probably thousands of refugees fleeing Venezuela right now. Does that make us look bad too?

All those crossing into America (or trying) had their shit fucked up by America?
We are talking about Central America.

Yes USA fucked up Central America......Those immigrants are from those central american countries and know their isn't much opportunity there.

So yes, USA fucked up their shit in Central America.

Use google, you will learn things, kid.

But that's the thing: NOTHING IS ACTUALLY BEING DONE!

Posting Tweets and hashtags doesn't do anything! It's how you get dumb people to rally to your political cause, but it doesn't actually create change.

From what I've seen from Trump, whenever he tweets that he's going to do something, he pretty much DOES IT. <seedat>

Think about it. If he went to these administrations privately and made the same threat, what would happen? Either they would fix it, or they wouldn't. If they fix it, he can come out and say he kept immigrants out of America by helping these countries. These countries would be glad to say that they cooperated with the States to help control immigration across the continent and Americans would be happy we avoided a disaster. Everyone wins. If the Central American countries ignored the threat, then Donald gets to impose sanctions on them for letting this shit slide. He also gets to deny this caravan when it reaches our borders, proving to Americans that he means business. Again, Ameica wins.

Nice What-If scenario. So let's see what REALITY brings us, eh? {<hhh]

He managed to handle this in the worst way possible without actually doing anything to fix the problem.

By posting a fucking tweet like he's done since he started his Presidency? GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT SHIT! <Varys01>

Well right now, Trump is taking responsibility for keeping UNWANTED(yes, we don't want these leeches in our country) migrants coming into our country.

Let them rot in Mexico or wherever...

Whether the U.S. is responsible or not....I could care less.

Just keep those fuckers away from here.

That's because you're a selfish POS who doesn't truly care about Responsibility.

You idiots keep mentioning responsibility as if this is a "Moral" issue....but yet can't admit Responsibility on the USA part for creating all of this...lol.

Fact is, right wingers are full of shit and don't give a fuck about responsibility...If they did, holyshit will America have to take responsibility for a lot of fucked up shit in this world.

How does a refugee caravan that hasn't even reached Mexico embarass the US? There are probably thousands of refugees fleeing Venezuela right now. Does that make us look bad too?

I'd argue that the entire point of a refugee caravan is to embarrass the US. Any refugee who actually wants to come to the US has a much higher chance of making it here in other ways. But this is going to covered by the worldwide press, no doubt with a focus on how much suffering they endure and how the US is callous for refusing them sanctuary.

US got its own 'middle east', just like Europe.

But I dont know whats worse. Leftist EU who allow scum in or US who destabilised middle east.

EU is a great idea on its own but too leftist. But like I said, EU cant have right wing government.

That's because you're a selfish POS who doesn't truly care about Responsibility.

So what's your fucking point?

Just keep those leeches away from this country.

NO MORE HANDOUTS!!!

You idiots keep mentioning responsibility as if this is a "Moral" issue....but yet can't admit Responsibility on the USA part for creating all of this...lol.

Fact is, right wingers are full of shit and don't give a fuck about responsibility...If they did, holyshit will America have to take responsibility for a lot of fucked up shit in this world.

Yeah? Well fuck you and your lectures about responsibility. How's that? o_O

Getting on your high-horse and talking down to everyone here as if you're above everything....Get lost, clown.

Last edited:

Da big bad American right wingers destroyed all of Central America so all of Central America should be allowed into the United States.

Sounds legit.

Report this post for inciting violence......You can't wish murder among innocent people.

Report this post for inciting violence......You can't wish murder among innocent people.

I'm not inciting violence. I'm making an observation that Mexico isn't going to tolerate any runners and that's the truth. Now go crawl back into your safe-space.

Sometimes I start thinking that the only reason I like Trump is because he is better than the insane Lefty alternative that is out there in rampant force currently. I think that he is a bit of a boob who bumbles around some and probably isn’t exactly what I like in a vacuum, on his own.
Then he reminds me that he is a motherfucking G.

So what's your fucking point?

Just keep those leeches away from this country.

NO MORE HANDOUTS!!!

Yeah? Well fuck you and your responsibility. How's that? o_O

Getting on your high-horse and talking down to everyone here as if you're above everything....Get lost.
The point is you're full of fucking shit.

If you actually cared about responsibility....You would take offense that the USA never took responsibility for how the fucked up the USA and for creating this immigration crisis in the first place.

Look at the little sensitive boiiiiii, he needs his safespace.

Fuck I hate fucking pussies who think people are on a high-horse for calling out their bullshit logic.

You're disgrace kid...Sorry for invading your safe space.

LOLwut?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back