Trump threatens to cut funding to 3 countries if their citizens enter the U.S. illegally

So because stroller? What if someone sent it to them

You guys are hilarious
You can't infer anything from someone in the refugee crowd having a $360 stroller? If you were to guess?

You can't infer anything from someone in the refugee crowd having a $360 stroller? If you were to guess?

Lol no I would not infer because someone has a pricey stroller they are somehow dishonest or not a true refugee. That is some serious speculation.

Maybe a relative in America sent it? Like someone else said how do you it wasn’t used? Come on

Lol no I would not infer because someone has a pricey stroller they are somehow dishonest or not a true refugee. That is some serious speculation.

Maybe a relative in America sent it? Like someone else said how do you it wasn’t used? Come on
Do you think there isn't any donor money going into this crowd?

I have seen no evidence of that. If someone is donating food, water and supplies than I’m good with that.
Why? These people are on a course to do something illegal. If there was a mob on their way to burn your house and I handed them water bottles and sandwiches I think you'd find it off-putting.

Why? These people are on a course to do something illegal. If there was a mob on their way to burn your house and I handed them water bottles and sandwiches I think you'd find it off-putting.

Seeking asylum is not illegal. Thousand have already submitted paperwork to Mexico to seek asylum.

Nobody is burning a house ok. Stop listening to Trump and stop being so dramatic

Seeking asylum is not illegal. Thousand have already submitted paperwork to Mexico to seek asylum.

Nobody is burning a house ok. Stop listening to Trump and stop being so dramatic
Is fraudulently filing asylum paperwork illegal? Do you want to bet that when they sift through all those people, they find ones that shouldn't be trying to get into the US?

Is fraudulently filing asylum paperwork illegal? Do you want to bet that when they sift through all those people, they find ones that shouldn't be trying to get into the US?

Sigh... yes there are like 8,000 people. Are you going to find a couple criminals? Yes. Will you find a couple that may have submitted false documents? Yes. I don’t play the fear mongering game though.

Back