Trump Tells Twitter He Wants A Super Hornet With F-35 Capabilities

Make it an actual hornet with those capabilities.

Would blow those mutated sea bass' with lasers out of the water.

How is this doable?
The F35 is a ground-up new airframe with far more advanced capabilities. There is only soo much that can be done with the Hornet's airframe. No way could it come close to matching the F35.

It's like saying you want the Ferrari F40 to morph into the McLaren P1.

Haha wow he's basically trying to create some kind of bidding war, do as I say or I move my contracts to Boeing. Obviously it's a bluff, not feasible in real life.

God some of you are simple. F35 is a still an overpriced pos, and all hes really saying is upgrade the hornet as much as feasible and lets ass fuck the scum at Locheed a bit.

Check this - "calculated a F-35A has a price tag of $157 million. It’s $265 million for a F-35B and $355 million for a F-35C"

Let up upgrade the Superhornet as far as possible and let it replace some of the most pos overpriced F35 there are. Sticking it to the scum at LM at the same time.

God some of you are simple. F35 is a still an overpriced pos, and all hes really saying is upgrade the hornet as much as feasible and lets ass fuck the scum at Locheed a bit.

Check this - "calculated a F-35A has a price tag of $157 million. It’s $265 million for a F-35B and $355 million for a F-35C"

Let up upgrade the Superhornet as far as possible and let it replace some of the most pos overpriced F35 there are. Sticking it to the scum at LM at the same time.

For the same price we could have 30+ A-10's

How many hairs will be pulled out when the first F-35 goes down during a training exercise lol

So they are purchasing these planes with MY money. Shouldn't I get a say in what features I want on my new plane?

Gatling Gun.
Hydra Missles
Big Missles
Bigger Missles
Rail Gun
Deployable sharks with lasers

What was Maverick and Iceman flying? They looked rad as fuck

I'm just waiting for his "i just took a huge shit" tweet.

Sean Hannity would celebrate it. And devote half that day's show to breaking it down, inch by sweet inch. Rabidly defending the decision to post the pic against all critics.

What was Maverick and Iceman flying? They looked rad as fuck

F-14 Tomcat

1b659542-c5ab-4476-8a0a-36bc5f04562f.jpg

Last edited:

And you think any adult who has some semblance of common sense is going to fall for it? You think Lockheed really thinks Trump is going to do away with the F35 and replace it with a modified Super Hornet.

And you think any adult who has some semblance of common sense is going to fall for it? You think Lockheed really thinks Trump is going to do away with the F35 and replace it with a modified Super Hornet.

Hell no but a few less F35s to show Lockheed that their bs will not be tolerated would go far.

Given the pos the F35 is the current quality of arms and lack of quality on the part on the enemies. They could realistically can the F35 program and push the 6th gen hard with realistic expectations.

Check this - "calculated a F-35A has a price tag of $157 million. It’s $265 million for a F-35B and $355 million for a F-35C".

Those figures come from this article, and their math was wrong. From a poster on another forum more knowledgeable than I:

"You don't add 3 different figures together, divide the combined sum by 3 then get your 'average' 'generic' cost per a unit. You need to include how many of each type are procured, as the F-35A is produced in higher numbers it would drive down your 'average' 'generic' per unit cost.

The cost run your number's refer to involve LRIP-9 which will acquire 41 F-35A's, 12 F-35B's and 2 F-35C's. (41 x 102.1)+(12 x 131.6)+(2 x 132.2) = 6,029.7 / 55 = 109.63

That is $109.63m per an average F-35... NOT $188m.

Oh btw, the $6.4 billion FY15 was the total funding cost for the F-35 program that year including ALL acquisitions and R&D."

Nevertheless these prices are still on the high side because the jet is still in Low Rate Initial Production. Full Rate Production would see them drop.

For the same price we could have 30+ A-10's

No you couldn't. The A10 production line closed down a very long time ago.

Last edited:
What he's asking for is simply not possible. It would be like asking for a quote on a P51 that has the capabilities of an F86 Sabre. It's one or the other Mr President - you can't have your cake and eat it too unfortunately.
this

i dont understand what he wants or if its even possible with out a ground up rebuild or a serious frame work overhaul

Why didn't he ask for an invisible jet?

Now that i think about it, why doesnt he bring back the YF-23

or hell the super tomcat that was cancled by dickhead cheney? lol

Back