Trump tax cut in 7 charts

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Tax cuts are a bad idea because you're not interested in spending more money?
<JagsKiddingMe>

I don't think you're likely to find anyone who claims to care about strangers more than their own families.

I think maybe it's time for you to own up to the selfishness of wanting to take more of someone else's money. Surely you can't think that it's greedy to want to keep more than half of your own money, but not to want to take more than half of someone else's? Bernie already said he's going to raise taxes on everyone earning more than $29k.

Are you really such a simpleton or is this dumb trolling? It’s an impressive display of stupidity or a great act.

tax revenue is collected and then used for various things, ostensibly for the benefit of we the taxpayers. Do you honestly believe that giving our tax money back to a small percentage of people who already have literally hundreds of thousands more than the average citizen is in any way beneficial to our country? Do you not realize that helping the little guys is good for everyone in the long run?

Tax cuts are awesome so long as they are coupled with spending cuts
You should be more specific. If you get the cuts they’re awesome but if you’re the one losing benefits to offset someone else’s tax cut they suck.

How could that possibly happen when every country is using the US dollar as the exchange currency?

Without electronic currency, the world economy would stop. If all transactions had to use hard US currency for world trade, instead of electronic transactions, we would have to print a 100 trillion dollars.

Until we are replaced as the world's reserve currency, our currency can't become worthless.

Why not cut our taxes to 0 then, if we can just print money and things will be fine?

You should be more specific. If you get the cuts they’re awesome but if you’re the one losing benefits to offset someone else’s tax cut they suck.

Yes they suck for bottom rungs but I'm not concerned about them

Because I’m not the only one reading your posts. It’s helpful for people not familiar with you to understand your lack of empathy.

I'm pretty honest about my complete apathy and indifference towards the poor. Not sure I need to spell it out everytime for WR newbs. They'll figure it out soon enough

I'm pretty honest about my complete apathy and indifference towards the poor. Not sure I need to spell it out everytime for WR newbs. They'll figure it out soon enough
Every time? Of course not. But it’s probably helpful if you’re talking about cutting the poor’s benefits.

I’m aware of your posting and for a split second I considered you might be talking about cuts in general (non safety net).

Every time? Of course not. But it’s probably helpful if you’re talking about cutting the poor’s benefits.

I’m aware of your posting and for a split second I considered you might be talking about cuts in general (non safety net).

Why would I cut things that I use or benefit me? I'm in a group who actually pays federal income tax, meaning actually contributing to the pot - and like all service and good industry, I'm not in favor in paying for something I don't need, use or want.

Why not cut our taxes to 0 then, if we can just print money and things will be fine?

We could.

People might start getting tired of eating our inflation though, eventually.

Personally I don't have a stake in our role as reserve currency, and that is a bridge that can be crossed when we come to it, if we are removed from that role.

Are you really such a simpleton or is this dumb trolling? It’s an impressive display of stupidity or a great act.

tax revenue is collected and then used for various things, ostensibly for the benefit of we the taxpayers. Do you honestly believe that giving our tax money back to a small percentage of people who already have literally hundreds of thousands more than the average citizen is in any way beneficial to our country? Do you not realize that helping the little guys is good for everyone in the long run?
Huh? WTF is "ours"? It isn't yours to spend. I like how you have the audacity to pretend anyone else is selfish a greedy while sitting in your armchair think you should dictate how everyone else's money is spent.

I already asked you how much you think should be spent on those who don't contribute if the several trillion that's already spent on them isn't enough, and you wound up fumbling and contradicting yourself

"I'm not interested in spending more money, that's why tax cuts are a bad idea. Derp".

I'll ask you again, which "little guys" are you talking about, and how much more should be spent on them? The top 1% of income earners pay 33% of their income in federal taxes, middle class pay 13% of theirs, and the high earners use far fewer services, so what is the dollar amount you think they should pay and how long before you decide to maybe earn your own money instead of begging for handouts from strangers?

Why would I cut things that I use or benefit me? I'm in a group who actually pays federal income tax, meaning actually contributing to the pot - and like all service and good industry, I'm not in favor in paying for something I don't need, use or want.
You? You wouldn’t. But patriotic citizens are cool with making sacrifices to help their fellow countrymen. That’s my point, clarification is helpful.

Many people probably don’t realize that the tax cuts, spending cuts crowd is almost always extremely selfish and willing to hurt others for their benefit.

You? You wouldn’t. But patriotic citizens are cool with making sacrifices to help their fellow countrymen. That’s my point, clarification is helpful.

Many people probably don’t realize that the tax cuts, spending cuts crowd is almost always extremely selfish and willing to hurt others for their benefit.

Sucks to be them. Keeping as much of my gross income and other income streams are number 1 priority. But, you use your votes and means anyway you want

This is what a serf licking the boots of his Lord looks like, kids.

You dumb cucks. You're bitching and complaining, but here we are at the circus AND you've got bread in your hand?! GTFO, Little Boots Bad!!! MRGA!!!

It's been repeatedly pointed out that low wage workers are seeing the biggest gains under Trump. For non-low wage workers though, things aren't much better than before the tax cut.

https://markets.businessinsider.com...s-not-economic-rocket-fuel-2019-12-1028780773

Given that the tax cut has not significantly benefited American workers, do you think it was worth it?
People expected to get rich from this. Its a tax cut, its literally going to be pennies for anyone who gets it. What were people expecting? For me, it was a few bucks back in my tax return, I think around 300 bucks. Didn't change my life, didn't really do anything.

That said, its more than I can say any other politician has delivered to me. I went from owing a few bucks in tax every year to getting a few bucks back. George W gave us a cash payout once, what was that 200?

What kills me is that the people who say this tax cut didn't help me will surely increase my taxes to levels well beyond what they were pre tax break. What am I supposed to be happier about? The guy who gives me a few dollars? Or the guy who wants to take a few more to help other people?

More than that, it's not a scientific issue. "I can't call you Rob because your birth certificate says your name is Robert, and I am committed to science!" Stuff like that just shows that you don't understand science.

Right Jackie, it's all about titles...and not the fact that men are now playing in women's sports, and children are going through hormone therapy to transition, because little Billy picked up a Barbie doll instead of a GI Joe, and their insane leftist parents decided he was a girl.

And you wonder why people call you a lying hack.

This is selfish and cowardly. Trump’s tax cuts, which he and his enablers claimed would benefit everyone, have only helped the extremely wealthy. This crowd claims to have the country’s interests in mind but in fact they’re just out for themselves. Instead of tossing money back to the already wealthy, we could have used that money for any number of things to benefit members of our communities who actually need help.
I put myself and my family first and make no bones about it. How much money do we throw at the poor communities already and see 0 result from it? Throwing money at these communities isn't going to fix anything and you know it.
I'll say it. No. I don't want any more tax money going to people who can't do shit for themselves. Lets start doing something for the poor fuck who gets up and goes to work everyday. Lets worry about the people who actually contribute a little bit more.

For a supposedly rich guy, you’re pretty stupid. You need demand just like the rest of us capitalists.

Back