Trump tax cut in 7 charts

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
I just checked and my vagina isn’t bleeding so yeah it’s fine
It didn’t hurt me at all and I get a little more in each check plus my returns aren’t terribly different And are super easy to fill out now

It didn’t hurt me at all and I get a little more in each check plus my returns aren’t terribly different And are super easy to fill out now

This is what a serf licking the boots of his Lord looks like, kids.

This is why Trump will have 4.7 trillion in deficits over his 4 years. Dude has spent more in his first 4 years than Obama did his last 4 years. Deficit Donnies spending will hurt us if we ever hit a recession. Still don't know how its possible to run a trillion a year in deficits in a good economy. It makes sense for Deficit Donny considering all his bankruptcies, dude does not know how to run balanced budgets. Funny on the Campaign Trail, Deficit Donny said it would be easy to balance the budget and when gets elected spends like a sailor on shore leave.

Only the best line cooks!

This is why Trump will have 4.7 trillion in deficits over his 4 years. Dude has spent more in his first 4 years than Obama did his last 4 years. Deficit Donnies spending will hurt us if we ever hit a recession. Still don't know how its possible to run a trillion a year in deficits in a good economy. It makes sense for Deficit Donny considering all his bankruptcies, dude does not know how to run balanced budgets. Funny on the Campaign Trail, Deficit Donny said it would be easy to balance the budget and when gets elected spends like a sailor on shore leave.

The new right , debt doesn't matter , deficits don't matter , character doesn't matter , lying doesn't matter etc etc

Only the best line cooks!
I pay more in taxes than a hell of a lot of you earn in a year but by all means carry on. This is just another bleedy vagina thread where janitors complain about the 1% and how they would’ve invented Apple if it weren’t for republicans. You’re going to post the same thing and then launch into another randy marsh this isn’t America speech whenever someone says they’re doing fine under it. If this tax cut ruined your life you were a loser to begin with and will be one next year too. We do need a new thread for people with no understanding of economics to complain about something they didn’t read though

The new right , debt doesn't matter , deficits don't matter , character doesn't matter , lying doesn't matter etc etc

The new left...

Anti-free speech. Biology is a hoax. Judge people according to gender and race...

I also think it's important to highlight that low wage earners have been doing better (still far from where they should be) largely because of states increasing minimum wage. Something that the Trump admin and the GOP has been fighting against. The OECD unemployment rate has been trending down since the global economy stabilized.

needs to cut taxes and government spending even further.

property tax shouldn't exist. also need to slash the shit out of government and return it to taking care of the most basic and essential services/roles it is required to do.

cut all foreign aid too.

Yes the economy is stronger somehow despite everything Trump tried to do to sabotage it, if only we could of did this with Bush and beginning of Obama’s Presidency ......

The new left...

Anti-free speech. Biology is a hoax. Judge people according to gender and race...
Those are fine examples of recreational outrage topics ( with grains of truth ) but my examples show a complete about face from the core principles that one made up the right .

I pay more in taxes than a hell of a lot of you earn in a year but by all means carry on.
Everyone on Sherdog, only dates dimes, have 10 inch cocks and never lost a street fight.

Those are fine examples of recreational outrage topics ( with grains of truth ) but my examples show a complete about face from the core principles that one made up the right .

I'm pretty sure freedom of speech used to be a core principle of the left. Not to mention belief in science.

As opposed to keeping everyone's taxes higher and seeing no improvement for anyone? Not a great sign for a country when people complain about lower taxes and a great economy.

This is what a serf licking the boots of his Lord looks like, kids.
Um, you're demanding the government confiscate more of your money under threat of imprisonment. Might want to read that post into a mirror.

Just point me in the direction of the democrat candidate that is promising to lower spending. I'll vote for the lowest spender running if you will.

<{outtahere}>

Last edited:
As opposed to keeping everyone's taxes higher and seeing no improvement for anyone? Not a great sign for a country when people complain about lower taxes and a great economy.

Um, you're demanding the government confiscate more of your money under threat of imprisonment. Might want to read that post into a mirror.
Highest-Marginal-Tax-Rates-1913-2013.jpg

When Trump says make America Great Again when is he exactly referring too. Definitely not that large stretch of tax rates from 1933 to 1993, where the tax rate for the rich was over 40%. So Make America Great Again must mean Pre 1913 or Post 1993.

Back