Social Trump supporters praying at Clark County election office

I was raised in this madness. She’s evangelical/Pentecostal which focuses on the infilling of the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost in Acts. Lots of weight given to “you shall receive power”, to do signs and wonders in the name of God like speaking in tongues, healing, prophecy, etc. Lunacy.

Pretty sure a lot of actual Christians consider her to be a heretic. She preaches prosperity gospel. Completely and utterly insane but also a charlatan.

Should have prayed harder, lol.

I'm sure there is a lesson here that could be learned but will get ignored entirely.

Listen to yourself. There are literally tweets from trump saying dont let them recount in 2012 and youre lecturing the left on double standards
Are they pretaining to what exactly? A recount didn't matter then, Obama wrecked mitt pretty hard. And yes, the left pretends it is rigours all the time, while being violent and intolerant at the same time

Wait a minute guys, breaking news. I'm hearing something important I need to share. I'm hearing the sound of abundance of rain, I hear the sound of victory. I hear the sound of abundance of rain, I hear the sound of victory. I hear the sound of abundance of rain, I hear the sound of victory. I hear the sound of abundance of rain, I hear the sound of victory.

The difference is, Hillary supporters were delusional in their fears of Trump and that's absolutely proven by his 4 years in office.

Women and minorities are doing better than ever in America.

Now Trump supporters on the other hand, all we have is proof that they are in real danger.

So there are very fundamental differences but I know that doesn't mean anything to a culture of people who think high school optics should run the world.
Did you get some sleep last night? How many adderalls did you crush in your morning red bull ?

Are they pretaining to what exactly? A recount didn't matter then, Obama wrecked mitt pretty hard. And yes, the left pretends it is rigours all the time, while being violent and intolerant at the same time
Trump didn't want a recount because he thought the original count would be close and legit and recount process would be rigged by dems. Now hes saying the counting is rigged by dems but the recounting will be legit

I don't think even Shillary supporters got this pathetic
<36>

The wacky religious Christians are probably saying this is a good thing. Don’t they look like another crazy religious group??

Someone should photoshop turbans on their heads and we’ll see the Christians shit themselves.

Trump didn't want a recount because he thought the original count would be close and legit and recount process would be rigged by dems. Now hes saying the counting is rigged by dems but the recounting will be legit
What election is this? As the 12 election wasn't close at all. Anywhere

What election is this? As the 12 election wasn't close at all. Anywhere
It was leading up to the election, similar to this election although it ended up not close, but this time he's comfortable with recount lol because he's losing. He thought mitt would be winning a close one and thus didn't want recount

It was leading up to the election, similar to this election although it ended up not close, but this time he's comfortable with recount lol because he's losing. He thought mitt would be winning a close one and thus didn't want recount
Ah ok.
Both these elections are under vastly different circumstances. Mail in ballots especially given the every state has different laws and many conflict with the federal law. I think the case for an audit is there.

I don't think even Shillary supporters got this pathetic
<36>

To be fair I recall that were "witches" trying to use the magic to influence the election for Hillary.

Also I don't see anything to mock in someone expressing their faith to help their candidate.

We'll see more of this for sure.

tenor.gif

What is this dude’s problem?

pathetic indeed

they should learn from the left how to start heavy riots, burning flags and destroy few cities.

I scream like that out frustration with my team at work and arguments with family to the point the Pulis showed up..

The BarangGay people thought I was finnally getting butt raped.

They were like only a Lady boi getting fucked hard in the arse would scream like that.

Back