Social Trump supporters praying at Clark County election office

We'll see more of this for sure.

tenor.gif
from the right?

The difference is, Hillary supporters were delusional in their fears of Trump and that's absolutely proven by his 4 years in office.

Women and minorities are doing better than ever in America.

Now Trump supporters on the other hand, all we have is proof that they are in real danger.

So there are very fundamental differences but I know that doesn't mean anything to a culture of people who think high school optics should run the world.

225,000 dead say otherwise.

225,000 dead say otherwise.

No they don't, that's made up lies.

There would be an even higher death count if Trump bent to the Dems rhetoric of xenophobia.

Xenophobia, sick, just sick. And you guys have the nerve to pin it on him.

How much is the CCP paying your family?

Isn't that just speaking in tongues?

We don't speak in tongues around here. At least not in any Church I've ever been to. I'm also not sure if she's speaking in tongues, or trying to say real words. I'm also not sure how it all relates to releasing Angels from Africa.

Like I said, it's all foreign to me. I have no idea what she's doing up there.

Isn't that just speaking in tongues?

I was raised in this madness. She’s evangelical/Pentecostal which focuses on the infilling of the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost in Acts. Lots of weight given to “you shall receive power”, to do signs and wonders in the name of God like speaking in tongues, healing, prophecy, etc. Lunacy.

We don't speak in tongues around here. At least not in any Church I've ever been to. I'm also not sure if she's speaking in tongues, or trying to say real words. I'm also not sure how it all relates to releasing Angels from Africa.

Like I said, it's all foreign to me. I have no idea what she's doing up there.[/

QUOTE]

she’s a grifter and she’s faking it for stupid people. It makes sense that she would be the spiritual advisor to a grifter faking it for stupid people

I was raised in this madness. She’s evangelical/Pentecostal which focuses on the infilling of the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost in Acts. Lots of weight given to “you shall receive power”, to do signs and wonders in the name of God like speaking in tongues, healing, prophecy, etc. Lunacy.
I ate a giant mushroom and started speaking in tongues to be fair to everyone involved.

Double standards don't exist in their world
Listen to yourself. There are literally tweets from trump saying dont let them recount in 2012 and youre lecturing the left on double standards

The Christians of today would call Jesus a commie and want nothing to do with him. They are traitors and when religion declines in the USA as it already is they should be held accountable.

Back