Social Trump supporters praying at Clark County election office

The difference is, Hillary supporters were delusional in their fears of Trump and that's absolutely proven by his 4 years in office.

Women and minorities are doing better than ever in America.

Now Trump supporters on the other hand, all we have is proof that they are in real danger.

So there are very fundamental differences but I know that doesn't mean anything to a culture of people who think high school optics should run the world.

No i dont want them in jail for the CIVIL WAR coming, I want an even fight
of course this libtard wants a civil war.... Bright side is Biden wins you wont have to get a job or work oooo wait you already doing that lol

What's wrong about devote muslims doing their prayer? Just normal stuff.

That said, if I were in Vegas and if a god existed, I would rather pray in front of a roulette or a slot machine. They lack logic.

The difference is, Hillary supporters were delusional in their fears of Trump and that's absolutely proven by his 4 years in office.

lol

In four years Trump greatly exceeded my initial, worst-case concerns over the damage he could do to this country. You again prove that you live in an alternate reality.

I don't think even Shillary supporters got this pathetic
<36>

tenor.gif

<28>

Ive spent quite a bit of time in Church, and I’ve never heard anything like that. Christians are a pretty diverse group, to the point where whatever that woman is doing is completely foreign to me.
Isn't that just speaking in tongues?

Back