Law Trump suing CNN for "The Big Lie"

You waited for an hour and a half for me? You're precious! For the majority of the Trump mouth breathers in The War Room we're nearly at first base by now!

The thought of a guy like yourself in Maga country makes me laugh lol. You would be so out of place. You remind me of one of those nerds driving a prius.

Lol that's what I thought, at least stand your ground. Your chin is like Chuck Liddell. Do yourself a favor don't response to any of my post you a time waster.
Thanks for playing. So, you haven't walked back your fuckup of saying Trump had good foreign policy, and you haven't walked back your fuckup of accusing me of being partisan while admitting you don't know anything about me. You're doing great so far.

I'll give you one more try. Can you define the difference between a liberal and a leftist or not?

The thought of a guy like yourself in Maga country makes me laugh lol. You would be so out of place. You remind me of one of those nerds driving a prius.
You definitely would be out of place here in your falling to bits ute wishing you could afford a Prius.
Which colour are you, Lisa?
upload_2022-7-30_17-44-30.png

guess they didn't realize the door they were opening by encouraging Dominon to sue.

Trump is too fucking dumb to just take his grift money and disappear from politics. Dominion is going to end glad over everyone slandering them when this is all said and done.

Trump's method of winning a lawsuit is just burying a person who has less money than him in legal proceedings I don't think that's going to work out against CNN.

But it worked really well for him in stiffing contractors who he owed money to.

You're either skinny, fat or skinny fat. You aren't a work hard play hard type that makes up Maga country. Even the girls here are tougher than you.
Lol, where is "Maga country"? You make it sound like a zip code people should be proud to live in rather than laughed at.

He knows it's going nowhere. This is just being done to back up that he truly believes it was stolen. Some of the potential charges being kicked around over the election and Jan 6th, require him being willfully dishonest about the results and acting in bad faith.

That and he has to keep his loyal followers believing...... and hitting that donate button

Haha, I'm still in touch with Americurcana, I got a text from him this week asking how my post surgery rehab was going. He's definitely way out there with many of his views but he and I got on fine, he'd let me know if he made a comeback.
It's not for me to judge you on your taste in people, but speaking for myself, I can't "get along fine" with a moron who thinks and says he's better than other people because he did well on a 7th grade standardized test and his mom gave him a house, not to mention one who publicly brags about mocking one of his kids in front of all his other kids (from different mothers) when that individual isn't even there.

Good on ya having an open heart but... nah I couldn't do it for pay.

Last edited:
7th
It's not for me to judge you on your taste in people, but speaking for myself, I can't "get along fine" with a moron who thinks and says he's better than other people because he did well on a 7th grade standardized test and his mom gave him a house, not to mention one who publicly brags about mocking one of his kids in front of all his other kids (from different mothers) when that individual isn't even there.

Can we try to stay on topic? You and fingercuffs sound like a couple of old women

We aren't close, we butted heads heaps with his poor choice of knocking up women, I'm not even remotely suggesting he's a good bloke. And he knows I think he's a scumbag having 7 kids (I've lost count). We're friendly not friends. He lost the plot somehow managed to tag me into a pic of me in New York on FBook like he was there with me and was so apologetic it was hilarious.

I know he isn't the full shilling, but he's amusing.

I am not a lawyer. But I don't think Trumps 'belief' in his lie would be legally sufficient. Trump would have to prove that in addition to believing the lie, that he did not in any way act with careless disregard as to its truth or accuracy. Given the sheer number of things he said, the craziness of many of those things, and the alarming frequency he said them, proving that seems highly unlikely.

You're either skinny, fat or skinny fat. You aren't a work hard play hard type that makes up Maga country. Even the girls here are tougher than you.
proxy-image

work hard play hard

proxy-image

work hard play hard

That girl can probably drive a semi and kick your ass

In all seriousness she needs to lose weight. You can't be well mentally and physically looking like stay puff.

She supports Trump 2020 so at least she isn't a retard who voted Biden.

Who’s paying for all his lawsuits?
Betsy DeVos her and her husband are worth around 7 billion dollars she has already plowed millions into his tour and print campaign. He is calling on her deep pockets and her midwestern friends to push tons of money to keep up the attack machine.

ap_21004658088343_wide-18cc335aa163f075d2d9a23ce88ed555ad58de61-s1100-c50.jpg

Good luck with this one lol.
"
Eight of the 10 Republican candidates whom former President Donald Trump has endorsed for the Michigan Legislature signed a letter Thursday asking him not to "work" with his former education secretary and GOP mega-donor, Betsy DeVos.

"There is a war going on for the soul of the GOP in Michigan with Trump-endorsed candidates on one side and the establishment DeVos family on the other," the letter obtained by The Detroit News said."
He cannot afford to say no to her and her money.
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/n...m-not-work-betsy-devos/10176669002/?gnt-cfr=1

Yes we all know maga puppets aren’t retards…

In the first vid the guy has it wrong. It was the fbi that riled people up and led the way into the capital.

The second vid guy is right. I would feel safer if my kid was in a class room where there was an armed teacher. If someone is on death row, put em down. They did horrible unspeakable things to others. Hang em like in the old west.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back