Law Trump suing CNN for "The Big Lie"

As a politician, those are the kinds of voters you want.

Smart, well spoken, informed.
proxy-image

In the first vid the guy has it wrong. It was the fbi that riled people up and led the way into the capital.

The second vid guy is right. I would feel safer if my kid was in a class room where there was an armed teacher. If someone is on death row, put em down. They did horrible unspeakable things to others. Hang em like in the old west.
Exactly

dont know where else to put this one, but apparently the trump bromance with dr oz is boiling over. not sure what this tv celebrity must have said to have the other tv celebrity throw him under the bus and stab him in the back just like everybody else, but it probably wasn't much!

Trump blames Hannity for making him endorse Oz.

Blame someone else for your screw ups, that’s the maga way:

I must’ve missed the part where Sean Hannity held a gun to his head and said endorse Oz or else.

actually it turns out he didn't really say anything mean to diaper don. he's just getting his cheeks clapped in the polls that have been taken so far, losing by like 11 points to the democrat in the pennsylvania senate race, so now loser boy realises that he's now backing a loser who is going to lose big against the democrat in novermbers election, so now loser boy is throwing this guy under the bus., because we all know how loser boy feels about losers. "nobody likes a loser", right, loser boy?

hopefully this annoys dr. oz enough to fire some words back at diaper don. just to watch diaper don start throwing some more of his frivolous lawsuits around at him, just like he always does to everybody whenever he gets his precious little feelings hurt. this could develop into a pretty dramatic feud. perhaps these two tv celebrities could take their beef to the air and settle it out by engaging in fisticuffs.

Last edited:
TRUMP! For Speaker of the House!

speaker of the house? i dont think he's qualified for that position. this guy ain't even a good speaker.

every time that sleepy joe speaks, i wonder if he's just had a stroke. every time bunker boy speaks, i wonder if i'm having a stroke.

I'd say that's because of the recent news that Murdoch and his son are included in the Dominion lawsuit and they're trying to manufacture distance from Trump ahead of discovery. Edit: well, that and the expediency that follows from the observation that DeSantis is a rising star among Republican shit eaters, while Trump's shit stain grows ever more faded.

Last edited:
I'd say that's because of the recent news that Murdoch and his son are included in the Dominion lawsuit and they're trying to manufacture distance from Trump ahead of discovery. Edit: well, that and the expediency that follows from the observation that DeSantis is a rising star among Republican shit eaters, while Trump's shit stain grows ever more faded.
If the republicans can keep the chuds in line, they are happy to trade in Trump for Desantis.

If the republicans can keep the chuds in line, they are happy to trade in Trump for Desantis.
Of course. DeSantis may smell of Trump's taint to me, but he doesn't appear to among Republicans. They have no more loyalty to Trump than he does to them and they see which way the wind is blowing.

Jealous of Americans, our politicians are so boring compared to Trump

Jealous of Americans, our politicians are so boring compared to Trump

Ah', Australia. Don't give up hope. Canadian politics were just as boring, until we elected a real gangster who makes Trump look like the drama teacher our leader used to be.

See Trump is returning to his mid-2000's mindset of suing everyone who says something bad about him.

Trump is "intellectually honest"? What upside world do you live in?

Dead serious here. Why do so many people, including yourself, feel the need to lick the taint of rich people? They don't fucking care about you. Full stop.

Not even Bernie? Say it ain't so.

Thanks for playing. So, you haven't walked back your fuckup of saying Trump had good foreign policy, and you haven't walked back your fuckup of accusing me of being partisan while admitting you don't know anything about me. You're doing great so far.

I'll give you one more try. Can you define the difference between a liberal and a leftist or not?
It´s the same guy that spent 50 pages defending Trump in the hearings thread only to admit in the end he hadn´t actually watched the hearings.. His default auto setting is "defend Trump at all costs"..

Not even Bernie? Say it ain't so.

Not even Bernie.

At least he has some of the right ideas when it comes to campaign finance and wealth distribution continually being skewed to the ultra wealthy.

But unfortunately, our political system is a bureaucratic monster of it's own, and was built from the ground up to always protect the minority, which would be politicians and their wealthy donors, from the majority. Which is everyone else.

He subjectively believes that his claim is true. They subjectively believe that he is lying.

I'm curious how far his litigation strategy takes him now that's he's not suing small business owners and contractors.

Back