Trump states that this is the time to increase the national debt

You're a liberal who is inept at using logic.

Mr. Trump's policy on debt is based on a principle he created called Schrödinger's Debt. Simply put (for your liberal pea brain), under Mr. Trump's plan, the debt can be both paid off and increased at the same time and its quantum state can change based on when policy is being interpreted by Mr. Trump. Its not a contradiction. Last week, his policy would have eliminated the debt in 8 years. That was true. This week, it will increase the national debt. This is also true. Next week, it may be deficit neutral and neither increase nor decrease the national debt. Its complex physics but the math works because Republican concern over the national debt is also a quantum state that changes based on who is President.

giphy.gif

This thread has been squashed.

Now onto the next whiny, pissant thread.
Who squashed it, exactly? We had exactly two posts attempting to do so, and both made a mistake that had been explicitly anticipated in thread beforehand.

Last edited:
The thing is most people think of national debt as credit card debt. So it makes sense that people who are fiscally responsible in their personal lives would look at our national debt and think "WTF?!?!"

They see all the memes with "You make $30K a year and $1,000,000 in credit card debt."

A greater problem is that neither Republicans or Democrats have allocated any time or resources towards informing the public that national debt is not in any way synonymous with credit card debt.

Is this the general election pivot we've been waiting for?

Yep! Now we just wait for Hillary to pivot right. I predict that she calls for eliminating capital gains taxes and calls the entirety of BLM a collective superpredator.

Hes also called for us not defending other countries without getting payment, so without actual numbers i could just as easily say he can make the military more powerful without spending more if we arent spending money defending other countries

Trump: ‘I Would Increase’ Military Spending

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/trump-military-spending-flip-flop-226705
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/03/09/trump-i-would-increase-military-spending/
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-defense-budget-increase-2016-4

Who squashed it, exactly? We had exactly two posts attempting to do so, and both made a mistake that had been explicitly anticipated in thread beforehand.

Firstly, all you liberal dinks do is look at it and think "Slashing taxes?!?! That means bigger debt!!!" Why don't you look at what it proposes? This debt isn't going to be miraculously saved overnight, so why should the middle class have to pay for the ridiculous spending over the last decade?

Trump is giving tax cuts to the middle class and businesses. Reason for that is so these major corporations no longer have to ship jobs overseas because of the manipulation of currency. This will bring businesses back into the U.S. Thus, creating more jobs and a flourishing economy.

As far as illegal immigration, someone is paying for their free ride. Who is it? Me. And the rest of the middle class in America. What happens when their free ride and Obamacare is taken from them? A less taxed middle class with money in their own pockets instead of the pockets of illegal immigrants, where the money is wired to Mexico, never to be seen again, and less money in the pockets of Obamacare.

Last edited:
Trump is giving tax cuts to the middle class and businesses. Reason for that is so these major corporations no longer have to ship jobs overseas because of the manipulation of currency. This will bring businesses back into the U.S. Thus, creating more jobs and a flourishing economy.

If you believe that i also have a bridge you might be interested in buying..

Nah. Just hold that L. :)

Last edited:
Firstly, all you liberal dinks do is look at it and think "Slashing taxes?!?! That means bigger debt!!!" Why don't you look at what it proposes? This debt isn't going to be miraculously saved overnight, so why should the middle class have to pay for the ridiculous spending over the last decade?

As far as illegal immigration, someone is paying for their free ride. Who is it? Me. And the rest of the middle class in America. What happens when their free ride and Obamacare is taken from them? A less taxed middle class with money in their own pockets instead of the pockets of illegal immigrants, where the money is wired to Mexico, never to be seen again, and less money in the pockets of Obamacare.
Not only is this a complete nonanswer, but it looks pretty silly in light of his most recent 'pivot.'

Not only is this a complete nonanswer, but it looks pretty silly in light of his most recent 'pivot.'

How does that "pivot" change anything I've said? Detailing the plan is not a pivot.

Also, the only reason you even quoted me was to bump your sorry excuse for a thread.

How does that "pivot" change anything I've said? Detailing the plan is not a pivot.

Also, the only reason you even quoted me was to bump your sorry excuse for a thread.
So switching to a stance of breaking up families for deportation to not doing so is not a pivot?

Ok.

So switching to a stance of breaking up families for deportation to not doing so is not a pivot?

Ok.

If you're a simpleton you might call it a pivot. 34 million illegal immigrants are living in this country for free, no taxes paid, and taking jobs by accepting lower wages, paid under the table. More than ten percent of people in the United States are not citizens. That is unacceptable. Most of them are wiring the money to Mexico, never to be seen in the U.S. economy again. This is a tremendous loss, and deporting the illegals that are living free off the land who refuse to pursue citizenship will help the economy. I am all for granting citizenship to immigrants who are willing to pay their share to be a citizen like the rest of us are. Do it legally, pay your share, become a citizen. Not that hard to understand. The fact that Donald Trump is showing empathy toward families who are willing to pursue citizenship as he digs deeper into his immigration policy should make the liberals happy, right? Of course not. I find it comical that liberals went from bashing him and accusing him of hating Mexicans, to blandly referring to him as a flip-flopper because he's willing to work with the Mexicans who don't commit crime and actually want to be citizens. The fact that I have to actually sit down and explain that shows how ignorant liberals actually are to the issues that are negatively impacting our nation.

Now will you let your dumb ass thread die, please?

Back