• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Trump skips WW I cemetery visit....due to wet weather.

Why did you post this?
Well bitchy bitches are bitching about trump not going to the event because of rain but those same bitchy bitches didn’t bitch when this bitch had a marine shield his birch ass from the rain while getting rained on. Seems like they might be selectively bitchy

Well bitchy bitches are bitching about trump not going to the event because of rain but those same bitchy bitches didn’t bitch when this bitch had a marine shield his birch ass from the rain while getting rained on. Seems like they might be selectively bitchy
So you're a Trump supporter?

That is possible, were there reports of lightning in the area?

In my experience, I've seen two politicians get delayed who were flying by helicopter because of the weather. Granted the weather was rough, and they ultimately arrived, they were just delayed.

The reason given makes sense, however, I can not comment on how accurate it was. I don't know his mode of transport or the exact weather they were experiencing.

What I’m trying to say is why not have a motorcade plan b like every other leader did that day and like other presidents have always had? Saw a tweet earlier from a former POTUS staffer saying there is ALWAYS a motorcade plan b.

This seems like a choice.

What a world we live in where a highly privileged and incessantly entitled trust fund kid from NYC who actively avoided military service and probably has palms as smooth as silk is seen as the patron saint of blue collar joes and a lot of military folk.

I have a good nose as to why but its still a fascinating era we're in nonetheless.

What I’m trying to say is why not have a motorcade plan b like every other leader did that day and like other presidents have always had? Saw a tweet earlier from a former POTUS staffer saying there is ALWAYS a motorcade plan b.

This seems like a choice.

True, it wasn't widely accepted the reasoning for him not being there.

The military takes care of their own. Mad Dog was at his appointed place. That means a hell of a lot more to me than the President. No disrespect to Trump, but Mad Dog lived it, he knows the significance of it all outside of hearing stories or being briefed.

Oh, okay.

No we are dealing with what is happening now. People who aren’t smart and who have no arguments just post old videos... but but but Obama

Wait u understood that???

Nope, I put him on ignore lol. It's like when a homeless dude comes up to you and you think he's asking for change but it turns out he's trying to get a haircut so he can travel through time. Just gotta say "okay" and keep walking.

No we are dealing with what is happening now. People who aren’t smart and who have no arguments just post old videos... but but but Obama
Nobody gives a shit except for orange man bad types

I get what you're saying and I think you're a valuable voice in this thread, but you gotta think about how weird your argument is.

The POTUS is the most powerful man in our country. His words can dissolve nations. His penstrokes can change lives. He is responsible for the economy, education, the military, etc. If our country got attacked by Canada tonight, he would be in charge of ensuring swift destruction of their entire country.

...but he can't get around rain? Seriously, think how crazy that is. The same person we have to make our country function in the face of terrorism can't even keep to his schedule in the face of rain?

If a friend bailed on a party because of rain, I'd be disappointed, much less the leader of the free world bailing on a commitment to our country's veterans.

I don't think you are understanding that he was on FOREIGN SOIL. He's not in the US and therefore his travel is going to be under extreme scrutiny and he isn't just moving about freely as he chooses. The helicopter was his approved mode of travel for this particular movement of his trip and the weather forecast suggested it wasn't safe to travel. Do you think Trump just tells the pilot to "Sack up and make the trip anyway" ? You know that's not the case and its already been discussed about his secondary mode of travel not being ready on time.

100% manufactured outrage and you know it. Lots of stuff to give Trump shit about but this particular instance is really showing how absurd and petty people are being these days.

Nobody gives a shit except for orange man bad types

The fuck does this mean? Are you guys going to just start grunting shit out? I mean, you already engage in pavlovian chants all the time, so it seems a logical progression.

I don't think you are understanding that he was on FOREIGN SOIL. He's not in the US and therefore his travel is going to be under extreme scrutiny and he isn't just moving about freely as he chooses. The helicopter was his approved mode of travel for this particular movement of his trip and the weather forecast suggested it wasn't safe to travel. Do you think Trump just tells the pilot to "Sack up and make the trip anyway" ? You know that's not the case and its already been discussed about his secondary mode of travel not being ready on time.

100% manufactured outrage and you know it. Lots of stuff to give Trump shit about but this particular instance is really showing how absurd and petty people are being these days.

Naturally there was a good chance it was going to rain in France in November. Which is why our presidents have always had a motorcade plan b. That’s why every other leader made it there. Why wouldn’t he have a back up plan for the heli?

You really think when they coordinated this trip they thought, “hey if it drizzles, there’s nothing to be done?”

Naturally there was a good chance it was going to rain in France in November. Which is why our presidents have always had a motorcade plan b. That’s why every other leader made it there. Why wouldn’t he have a back up plan for the heli?

You really think we they coordinated this trip they thought, “hey if it drizzles, there’s nothing to be done?”

I don't know to be honest and neither does anybody in this thread. Other leaders made it to different places all over Paris and not all of them made it to the Belleau Woods ceremony of which Trump was supposed to attend. He made it to other ceremonies during his trip so can we stop with the manufactured outrage because he missed a single event? Either way the Marine Corps generals made it to Belleau Woods and that's a very sacred place for Marines, so it makes more sense that they went anyway.

For those who don't know the myth of the term "Devil Dog" for Marines was born at Belleau Woods as the Germans declared that Marines fought like vicious Teufelhunden (German phrase meaning Dog from Hell).

Back