Trump silenced them 25 years ago -- now they're coming out swinging

Yep, that would give us a big margin of victory and probably give us the House and the Senate so we can finally legalize sex with children and put all white people, men, and straights in concentration camps.

It would be amazing, I'd have so much free time without all that tension and news to read, just checking in once in a while to laugh at Trump's sound bites and trying to decide which breed of dog I want to marry.

Trump is nothing more than a real life troll. An older male version of Kim Kardashian. But at least Kim's companies have not filed for bankruptcy so many times.

He has no intention of getting elected president. He has no intention of running in the primary. He will be well out of the race before the primary voting starts.

The smaller the field gets, the more attention they pay to each candidate. But once the field gets small enough, attention will turn to scrutiny. Trump LOVES attention. Hates scrutiny.

I am somewhat surprised to even see him in the debates. I mean the dude was on national TV in 1999 openly saying he would fund a universal healthcare system with an increase in corporate taxes.

In the end, I think it's bad for the Republican party that he is involved at all. He just completely delegitimizes the whole party, and makes a farce and caricature out of the process.

As a Democrat I am really not bothered that much. But it's never enjoyable to watch a clown make a mockery of a pretty important process. Hopefully he will dial it in at least.

Christ if he somehow manages to get to be the republican candidate for presidency...well it's been 8 years of democratic rule, and these things usually flip flop back and forth.

America is tired of democratic leadership so this shit is going red...and hell if Arnold and Jesse the Body can become mayors and governors...

holy fuck Earth is doomed.

He will never ever win. But he would be the most Democratic Republican President ever. He spoke on national TV about funding a universal healthcare system with higher corporate taxes.

Trump while being an Israeli butt licker and even his daughters are married into billionaire Jewish money I believe..

I do like that he speaks his mind and think's he genuinely wants to save America.

Also since he has his own money I doubt he can be bought so easily.

America could do far worse like electing another Bush and Clinton.

Trump is nothing more than a real life troll. An older male version of Kim Kardashian. But at least Kim's companies have not filed for bankruptcy so many times.

He has no intention of getting elected president. He has no intention of running in the primary. He will be well out of the race before the primary voting starts.

The smaller the field gets, the more attention they pay to each candidate. But once the field gets small enough, attention will turn to scrutiny. Trump LOVES attention. Hates scrutiny.

I am somewhat surprised to even see him in the debates. I mean the dude was on national TV in 1999 openly saying he would fund a universal healthcare system with an increase in corporate taxes.

In the end, I think it's bad for the Republican party that he is involved at all. He just completely delegitimizes the whole party, and makes a farce and caricature out of the process.

As a Democrat I am really not bothered that much. But it's never enjoyable to watch a clown make a mockery of a pretty important process. Hopefully he will dial it in at least.

And once he's out of the running, he'll go on TV and say something like "I was too good for the rest of them, me leaving the race was the only way to give those losers a chance".

Funny thing is, I bet many of his supporters would cheer that notion. Putin would break Trump in half though.

Face it, Trump would hire a contractor, who unbeknown to him would hire a group of illegal Hispanics to bludgeon Putin into the mat.

Trump would deny any wrong doing. Everybody likes him!

Article here (link).

25 years ago they made an explosive documentary about Donald Trump which shows him attacking his family, hiring massive numbers of illegal immigrants, working hand-in-hand with the Atlantic mob, intimidating tenants and more.

Enraged, Trump sued them into oblivion. Now that he's running for Prez, however, these pissed off filmmakers have found people willing to back them in their brawl with Trump

Trailer:

[YT]7Qy75pRQKMU[/YT]

Full movie here (link).

I thought we don't care anymore about candidates past indiscretions

Trump while being an Israeli butt licker and even his daughters are married into billionaire Jewish money I believe..

I do like that he speaks his mind and think's he genuinely wants to save America.

Also since he has his own money I doubt he can be bought so easily.

America could do far worse like electing another Bush and Clinton.

LOL- Give me an establishment whore over Trump any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Trump in the White House is playing Russian roulette with the country.

Trump would probably destroy the world. He would tell Putin to lick his balls, not metaphorically but literally. He would 'double dog dare' Russia to a war. Not realizing of course that it would be fought in Eastern Europe not here. He would demand 25%-50% of the oil from every country in the middle east as a tithe. He would put a 25% duty on everything coming in from China, causing huge inflation and product shortages simultaneously. But's it's all good, because in his State of the Union, he would proclaim the countries GDP to be 850 Quadrillion dollars.

Trumps primary vehicle to get his own companies out of debt is bankruptcy. No Thank You.

Last edited:
Back