Trump silenced them 25 years ago -- now they're coming out swinging

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Article here (link).

25 years ago they made an explosive documentary about Donald Trump which shows him attacking his family, hiring massive numbers of illegal immigrants, working hand-in-hand with the Atlantic mob, intimidating tenants and more.

Enraged, Trump sued them into oblivion. Now that he's running for Prez, however, these pissed off filmmakers have found people willing to back them in their brawl with Trump

Trailer:

[YT]7Qy75pRQKMU[/YT]

Full movie here (link).

No one needs to be sold on the idea that Trump is a dangerous jackass. That's what his fan base likes about him ffs.

Releasing a doc is taking this whole sideshow a little too seriously. The GOP will either vote him out in the primaries, or they'll have to concede the general election.

I know very little about politics, and even less about American politics, but what a scary thought it is to picture him in charge

I'm not sure if Trump is trolling brilliantly at the highest level or trolling at the absolute lowest level. He might as well be a shill for the Dems.

I'm not sure if Trump is trolling brilliantly at the highest level or trolling at the absolute lowest level. He might as well be a shill for the Dems.

I said this weeks ago. Trump is a plant. He is tight with the Clintons and also knows if you cross the Clintons you end up dead. He is doing them a solid, and will be paid back later.
He will run as an independent and the GOP does not have a prayer to win the presidency.
Hil-dog is not taking any chances this time, she was poised to win in 2008 but got blind sided by Obama. Obama was not supposed to have a chance, but made a couple good speeches, combined with a good slogan, throw in a dash of Bush hate and Obama had the perfect storm.

Wow a rich guy acting like an asshole and exploiting people.

Who would've guessed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, and back it up with facts, but Trump wouldn't have any basis to sue if they were exposing the truth about him.

Correct me if I'm wrong, and back it up with facts, but Trump wouldn't have any basis to sue if they were exposing the truth about him.

Doesn't matter if you have the financial resources to outlast your opponents. This type of lawsuit is a pretty common business tactic.

Do you mean the outcome of the specific lawsuits? I believe the filmmakers just had to suppress their film because they couldn't spend the money to fight Trump.

Yeah, that's what I meant. So Trump sued, and they capitulated, basically?

Doesn't matter if you have the financial resources to outlast your opponents. This type of lawsuit is a pretty common business tactic.

Outlast your opponents, for 25 years?

This could have been on Youtube 10 years ago. Journalists could have looked into the facts of the situation 25 years ago, and any year since then.

Anyway, it seems like the media is so desperate to make anything stick to Trump, they're throwing about everything they can see at him.

Trump is a plant. He is tight with the Clintons and also knows if you cross the Clintons you end up dead.

Or end up president. :redface: Obama did pretty well against the Clinton machine, at first nobody imagined a real competitor against her, it was "her time."

But I do think that if Trump keeps polling well, stays relevant and ends up with either a GOP or independent nom, he is trollin' on the Dem's behalf.

Or end up president. :redface: Obama did pretty well against the Clinton machine, at first nobody imagined a real competitor against her, it was "her time."

But I do think that if Trump keeps polling well, stays relevant and ends up with either a GOP or independent nom, he is trollin' on the Dem's behalf.

I am still hoping for a Trump independent nod. Would be interesting to see just how much of the Republican vote he can steal away.

Outlast your opponents, for 25 years?

This could have been on Youtube 10 years ago. Journalists could have looked into the facts of the situation 25 years ago, and any year since then.

Anyway, it seems like the media is so desperate to make anything stick to Trump, they're throwing about everything they can see at him.

To be fair, Trump hasn't really been taken seriously (in the grand scheme of things) until his recent political ambitions and comments.

And say what you want about "the media", but one of the reasons Trump is doing so well is because they are talking about him 24/7. He takes up more time than the rest of the GOP candidates, AND Hillary. He's willing to do interviews, even though he says some crazy stuff, and that certain base eats it up. He's "entertainment" and it's a spectacle, and the media loves them ratings. So if anything, the media has been a plus for him, not a determent.

I am still hoping for a Trump independent nod. Would be interesting to see just how much of the Republican vote he can steal away.

I bet Jeb Bush would want to kick him square in the nuts if that happened.

Back