Opinion Trump Shut down longest ever - when will it end? Poll

Trump Shutdown ends:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You what does keeping campaign promises have to do with keeping campaign promises.

Is he gonna shut down the government to lock her up? How about repeal and replace Obamacare? He made alot of promises.

This whole ordeal is very entertaining, Trump has made the white house into a TV reality show. Every day there's a new WTF thing happening, and this shutdown thing is insane.
If you want entertainment, wait for the History Channel documentaries covering the Mueller findings. Don't blink.

I think he should hurry up his work so that way he could end the shutdown and get the stock market and shit back up.

How many people are going without their wages?
It's a shame some money can't be taken from somewhere else to pay these guys and when the shut down has finished it could then be put back.
I'm all for the wall but i'm sure lots of people are having a really hard time not getting money for this amount of time.
I imagine some people are unable to pay their rent and are possibly getting a hard time from their landlord.

As for the Dems, i called them the AAP, The Anti-American Party.
Trump and Mitch McConnell really don't give a fuck. On the news, one mortgage company also didn't give a fuck and told the person the collection people would get involved soon. What do you expect from a piece of shit who threw everyone dumb enough to work for him under the bus? This asshole's so stupid, immature, corrupt, incompetent. I can't believe a Playmate of the Year had sex with him multiple times.

Trump and Mitch McConnell really don't give a fuck. On the news, one mortgage company also didn't give a fuck and told the person the collection people would get involved soon. What do you expect from a piece of shit who threw everyone dumb enough to work for him under the bus? This asshole's so stupid, immature, corrupt, incompetent. I can't believe a Playmate of the Year had sex with him multiple times.

Of course she did, she got paid. Probably up front.

Answer my question and stop using bullshit liberal buzzwords. Was it a tantroom every time the government was shut down???

You're a cunt but you always make me laugh.

Some racist Trump supporters from Anchorage came into the shop and I thought of you.

How do you know they were racist???
Not in the "I hate black people way" but in the comments they made about plantations and the amount of black people in New Orleans and their overall attitude.

From I've heard some things from some of the tour guides about the type of people they've dealt with from the farmers convention. Some lady asked my friend straight up "so what do you think about all the blacks in New Orleans"

I'm kind of curious to see what Bourbon looks like tomorrow night after his rally.

Not in the "I hate black people way" but in the comments they made about plantations and the amount of black people in New Orleans and their overall attitude.

From I've heard some things from some of the tour guides about the type of people they've dealt with from the farmers convention. Some lady asked my friend straight up "so what do you think about all the blacks in New Orleans"

I'm kind of curious to see what Bourbon looks like tomorrow night after his rally.

So they came into your “shop” and were talking about plantations and blacks????

I find this hard to believe. Also did they just announce they were Trumps upporters from anchorage???

Just get the Mexicans to pay for the wall

So they came into your “shop” and were talking about plantations and blacks????

I find this hard to believe. Also did they just announce they were Trumps upporters from anchorage???

Well.. I book plantation tours. Im a booking agent at a welcome center in the French Quarter for tourists. I generally ask where people are from, and I mentioned a city tour and they said they couldn't because the Trump speech so.. Not sure why that's hard to believe.

I work exclusively with tourists, sometimes hundreds a day. I've heard so much mindblowingly stupid shit. From "you're never going to get a job with all those tattooes" from a drunk Texan to the people last night complaining about how there's so much seafood here.

It's good money but it's exhausting sometimes.

And Obama said you can keep your doctor.

Do you agree that this is insanely pedantic and trivial when made in comparison to Trump?

Setting aside the fact that it wasn't a lie and wasn't a broken promise.

Do you agree that this is insanely pedantic and trivial when made in comparison to Trump?

Setting aside the fact that it wasn't a lie and wasn't a broken promise.

It was a lie or a statement made from ignorance the same as Trump and paying for the wall or border security.

I never believed either one from the start.

Well.. I book plantation tours. Im a booking agent at a welcome center in the French Quarter for tourists. I generally ask where people are from, and I mentioned a city tour and they said they couldn't because the Trump speech so.. Not sure why that's hard to believe.

I work exclusively with tourists, sometimes hundreds a day. I've heard so much mindblowingly stupid shit. From "you're never going to get a job with all those tattooes" from a drunk Texan to the people last night complaining about how there's so much seafood here.

It's good money but it's exhausting sometimes.

Just so I’m tracking properly here....you give plantation tours but these people said they couldn’t go on one because of a Trump speech??? I don’t get it.

Hopefully soon. I've got a lot of flying to do next week.

Just so I’m tracking properly here....you give plantation tours but these people said they couldn’t go on one because of a Trump speech??? I don’t get it.

I book them. I'm a booking agent. Plantation, steamboat, swamp, city, ghost etc etc.

I book them. I'm a booking agent. Plantation, steamboat, swamp, city, ghost etc etc.

Right, I get that. So they came into the booking agency then said they couldn’t go on a tour because of a Trump speech??? I don’t get it.

Ghost tour sounds dope though.

Back