Opinion Trump Shut down longest ever - when will it end? Poll

Trump Shutdown ends:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just checking in to see how my bud @Clippy is holding up in these trying, governmentless times

Is it possible that @Cubo de Sangre could shut down the war room until the mods unban x amount of posters that We The People decide on?

I book them. I'm a booking agent. Plantation, steamboat, swamp, city, ghost etc etc.

I mean it seems strange. In your initial post you implied that these people were racist because they were talking about plantations but in fact they were inside a business that gives plantation tours.

The deeper we get into this, the more it seems like you are just assuming they were racist because you think they are Trump supporters.

That dosent seem right...

Is it possible that @Cubo de Sangre could shut down the war room until the mods unban x amount of posters that We The People decide on?

No. They don't give a fuck and we don't unionize. <note to self, create a boycott unite the WR thread to drum up support for new rules>

And that includes CHUCK and NANCY.

So MayhemMonkeyAss can suck it.
xrfh2.jpg

Right, I get that. So they came into the booking agency then said they couldn’t go on a tour because of a Trump speech??? I don’t get it.

Ghost tour sounds dope though.

They came in asking about it but since the Plantations are all 45 minutes to an hour away they the shuttles leave at certain times.

I've had to do all the tours and even though I don't believe in ghosts I had a blast on the ghost tours.

I was so fucking stoned for the airboat tour though.

They came in asking about it but since the Plantations are all 45 minutes to an hour away they the shuttles leave at certain times.

I've had to do all the tours and even though I don't believe in ghosts I had a blast on the ghost tours.

I was so fucking stoned for the airboat tour though.

So they didn’t go on the tour because they didn’t want to miss a Trump speech??? And that makes them racist???

All over a border wall.
Things will only get worst by the week.
In theory, the government could be shutdown for a very long time, but not more than a year. You would think there would be something in the Constitution to keep this from happening, but no. At least nothing that I'm aware of. Maybe the Supreme Court could step in? No.

Any way you look at it, Congress needs to end a government shutdown. Not the President, not the Supreme Court. Shutdowns of the type experienced by the United States are nearly impossible in other forms of government.

"Under the separation of powers created by the United States Constitution, the United States Congress has the sole power of the purse and responsibility for appropriating government funds. Like other bills, appropriations must be passed by both the House of Representatives and the Senate. Upon passage of a final version by both houses, they go to the President of the United States. If the President signs the bills, they become law. If instead the President vetoes them, they go back to Congress, where the veto can (in rare instances) be overridden by a two-thirds vote of both houses."

"Government shutdowns tend to occur when the President and one or both of the chambers of Congress are unable to resolve disagreements over budget allocations before the existing budget cycle ends."

"The Antideficiency Act, is legislation enacted by the United States Congress to prevent the incurring of obligations or the making of expenditures (outlays) in excess of amounts available in appropriations or funds. The law was initially enacted in 1884. The ADA prohibits the federal government of the United States from entering into a contract that is not 'fully funded' because doing so would obligate the government in the absence of an appropriation adequate to the needs of the contract."

I think he wants the record to be untouchable like Cal Ripken Jr.'s consecutive game streak. He takes pride in shit like that.

Just checking in to see how my bud @Clippy is holding up in these trying, governmentless times

I mean

We're in Canada but - but we still care

did you hear about pizzas

Lemme make a thread

trump has better things to worry about than some government shutdown

ap-aptopix-trump-clemson-football.jpg

thats a real picture btw, white house organized "dinner" for guests

trump has better things to worry about than some government shutdown

ap-aptopix-trump-clemson-football.jpg

thats a real picture btw, white house organized "dinner" for guests

that pic makes me so mad lol

hahaha "never". Welcome to The Unfederated States of America!

Back