• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Trump shared nuclear submarine secrets

You probably had no fucking clue what a score was.

Most likely, after you read my post and did a Google search to confirm, you told your "Partner" about what you just learned. Your new found knowledge might get you lucky tonight.
Go punch yourself in the face, disrespectful child.

But here's a math question with which you can redeem yourself.

How much is 2 x Trump lost, get over it.

How is it difficult to imagine Trump sharing classified information with billionaires visiting MaL? The guy was caught on audio sharing top secret information with a bunch of staff members who had no security clearance in an apparent bid to boast about having these documents.

I don’t think anyone doubts he had access to the information. Him not remembering the real numbers and wanting to impress his guests so he talked right out of his ass also sounds incredibly plausible too though
Trump already revealed secrets to the russians in 2017 trying to impress them. Its almost entirely the same scenario. Or how about the dinner and iranian information that he lied about?

"supposed exact number of nuclear warheads they routinely carry, and exactly how close they supposedly can get to a Russian submarine without being detected"

You mean the information that we have all over the internet? This can still be considered sensitive I guess

https://www.nti.org/analysis/articles/united-states-submarine-capabilities/

Total Submarines in Fleet: 643

Ballistic Missile Submarines (SSBNs): 14
Nuclear-Powered attack submarines (SSNs): 50
Diesel-electric attack submarines (SSKs): 0
Air-independent propulsion submarines (AIPs): 0

Submarine Detection and Monitoring

https://www.nti.org/analysis/articles/submarine-detection-and-monitoring-open-source-tools-and-technologies/
These are the exact numbers they carry and how close they can get without detection?

Trump: We have a tremendous fleet of nuclear submarines
Aussie: <YayKpop>

Liberals: This thread

I was actually wondering what secret exactly. The only thing I can think is maybe their stealth and detection systems are actually better than what is published? I would say that about the missile count too but that numbers probably been figured between leaks and internet sleuths anyways.

Whats really crazy about their SSBNs is that each one of those missiles actually has something like 4 or 5 warheads that split off in flight and strike different targets; so each one of them in reality carries of 50 nuclear missiles.

Multiple
Independent
Re-entry
Vehicles

I find it funny that dude who can not legally run a charity, and had a scam University is some how not guilty of all the things he is accused of.
It is mind boggling.
I have been saying that since what seems like forever. I mean, he's on his third fraud conviction/judgement for many millions of dollars apiece. And he seems very likely to make that a 4th once the Georgia trial is over. At this point, who believes him when he says what day of the week it is without double checking, FFS?

Last edited:
Everybody a big hand for @HereticBD this is the 5000th time he claimed any negative story about Trump to be fake.
Don Pardo tell him what he won.
@HereticBD has won a cup of Covefee, 1 hamberder, a Trump NFT, and a 1 night stay at any of Trump’s properties before the State of New York auctions them off”
Congrats @HereticBD , one day I will look back on this achievement much like I do Cal Ripken’s consecutive games played streak.

iu

these subs, theyre fantastic. big nukes, huge. no women on the sub either. lots of work gets done because of that, im told. fantastic work.
They’re filled with a glorious 24/7 Mickey Ds buffet! All you want ! The best !

Lmao you've already shown that evidence and witnesses don't mean anything to you, might as well be alleged. Nothing is going to change your mind regardless.

That's cute, coming from the Steele Dossier brigade, who believes Biden was in on his son's business calls discussing the weather, because he was sad about his son dying.

Sorry this sad smear campaign re-tread is failing to impress anyone. Maybe type in all caps to really hammer it home. LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back