• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Trump shared nuclear submarine secrets

Joe

:l
@Gold
Reaction score
Trump shared secrets about nuclear submarines with a billionaire who then shared them with others including journalists, employees and government officials

"told Pratt two pieces of information about U.S. submarines: the supposed exact number of nuclear warheads they routinely carry, and exactly how close they supposedly can get to a Russian submarine without being detected."

Odds are, Cheato Benito pulled those numbers out of his ass. He has a habit of lying.

"Prosecutors and FBI agents have at least twice this year interviewed the Mar-a-Lago member, Anthony Pratt, who runs U.S.-based Pratt Industries, one of the world's largest packaging companies."

"In emails and conversations after meeting with Trump, Pratt described Trump's remarks to at least 45 others, including six journalists, 11 of his company's employees, 10 Australian officials, and three former Australian prime ministers, the sources told ABC News."

"The potential disclosure was reported to special counsel Jack Smith's team as they investigated Trump's alleged
hoarding of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, the sources told ABC News. The information could shed further light on Trump's handling of sensitive government secrets."

"told Pratt two pieces of information about U.S. submarines: the supposed exact number of nuclear warheads they routinely carry, and exactly how close they supposedly can get to a Russian submarine without being detected."

Odds are, Cheato Benito pulled those numbers out of his ass. He has a habit of lying.
Well Trump had box full of secrets laying around and took notes of secrets while president. It would be a strange thing to lie.
Also Kid Rock said trump told him shit about north korea and kid rock was like wait why are you telling me this?

Well Trump had box full of secrets laying around and took notes of secrets while president. It would be a strange thing to lie.
Also Kid Rock said trump told him shit about north korea and kid rock was like wait why are you telling me this?
The day after Trump fired Comey he invited two Russian spies into the oval office to celebrate and gave them classified secrets.

"The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump's decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump's meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and the National Security Agency."

Trump didn't allow U.S. media to record the meeting, but we found out about it because Russian media released the pictures. I've rarely seen Trump look this genuinely happy:

BN-TK015_liondo_TOP_20170510200502.jpg

Trump, btw, never even denied it.

President Donald Trump pushed back on an explosive story in The Washington Post that he shared classified information with members of the Russian government during a meeting last week, arguing on Twitter that he had an "absolute right" to do so and engaged in the discussion for "humanitarian reasons."... Russia is not a partner in the intelligence-sharing arrangement from which the information originated. As president, Trump has the legal power to declassify information, but officials worry these reported disclosures to the Russians could jeopardize that intelligence-sharing operation.

Shit is so fucked up that it made Kidrock self aware for a few seconds

{<jordan}

Shit is so fucked up that it made Kidrock self aware for a few seconds

{<jordan}

Footage has resurfaced online of Kid Rock claiming Donald Trump showed him secret maps and asked him what he thought “we should do about North Korea” – after the former president was indicted on 37 federal criminal charges for his handling of classified documents since leaving the White House.

In a 2022 interview with Tucker Carlson on Fox News, the country rock star claims the former president asked his advice and showed him what he believed to be secret information during a visit to the White House in 2017.

“We’re looking at maps and s***, and I’m like, ‘Am I supposed to be in on this s***?’” Rock says in the clip as Carlson bursts out laughing.

“I make dirty records sometimes... ‘What do you think we should do about North Korea?’ I’m like, ‘What? I don’t think I’m qualified to answer this.’”

In the interview, Rock also claims that Mr Trump sought his input as he drafted a tweet about Isis.

He was forced to do this by the leftest media obviously.
How the fuck can anyone support this mongrel.
Im going to assume the three ex PMS for Aus were Abbott, Howard and ScoMo too. three more fuckity fucks

Back