• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump- Russia collusion megathread v7: still a NOTHINGBURGER edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
dic·tate
verb
ˈdikˌtāt,ˌdikˈtāt/
  1. 1.
    lay down authoritatively; prescribe.
    "the tsar's attempts to dictate policy"
    synonyms: give orders to, order around/about, lord it over; More

2. 2.
    say or read aloud (words to be typed, written down, or recorded on tape).
    "I have four letters to dictate"
    So did Trump give input for a statement someone would later write down ? ?? I think he did by his own admission .
    <TheWire1>

Read the definitions again. Where did he give orders by his own admission?

If you're following the second definition, then which words did Trump dictate? Input is not dictation.

Now you presume to know my true intentions. Typically when people ask questions they are seeking info.

The other reason I ask questions is to get you to be specific. You guys make doomsday style predictions and mock people skeptical of this whole Russia narrative, all while making very shallow claims that hold no water.

So what IF Trump wrote the thing directly? Is there a law that would have broken? Are you moving the goalposts down to crying over every lie told?
Obstruction of justice.
But anyhoo it's frustrating when you ask us to make the same points and define the same words 20 times in the same thread. Once should be sufficient. You know what you're doing. Borderline trolling imo. It's a common tactic from the right these days. Since they don't have any substantive arguments to justify trump's behaviour the resort to the dialect. Sad!

Obstruction of justice.
But anyhoo it's frustrating when you ask us to make the same points and define the same words 20 times in the same thread. Once should be sufficient. You know what you're doing. Borderline trolling imo. It's a common tactic from the right these days. Since they don't have any substantive arguments to justify trump's behaviour the resort to the dialect. Sad!

It was a press statement. What justice was obstructed? You were referring to my last paragraph with that right?

Read the definitions again. Where did he give orders by his own admission?

If you're following the second definition, then which words did Trump dictate? Input is not dictation.
It is when they right it down.

<seedat>

Christ man. Just move on to whether you think anything will come of this or not. The fact remains trump had his son mislead the public as well as his lawyer and legal experts agree he may have broke the law (read he did). You're parsing of words does not obviate this. Deal with the substance instead of avoidjg it like the Plague. We all know you've got shit all to defend trump with except desperation and flop sweat. For real. Last time I debate English with you. Stick to the matter at hand. Fuck me.

It was a press statement. What justice was obstructed? You were referring to my last paragraph with that right?
The ongoing investigation into Trump's Russia ties which had a direct bearing on the emails he had his lawyer and son lie about thereby misleading the investigators and the public. That was in the article I shared. This thread is about the Russia investigation.
Edited to sidestep obvious troll bait.

It is when they right it down.

<seedat>

Christ man. Just move on to whether you think anything will come of this or not. The fact remains trump had his son mislead the public as well as his lawyer and legal experts agree he may have broke the law (read he did). You're parsing of words does not obviate this. Deal with the substance instead of avoidjg it like the Plague. We all know you've got shit all to defend trump with except desperation and flop sweat. For real. Last time I debate English with you. Stick to the matter at hand. Fuck me.

If I'm telling you what to write down then yes that's dictating. If I give you input, proofread etc. No that's not dictating.

If legal experts are saying you can obstruct justice via a press statement, id LOVE to hear their reasoning

The ongoing investigation into Trump's Russia ties which had a direct bearing on the emails he had his lawyer and son lie about thereby misleading the investigators and the public. That was in the article I shared. This thread is about the Russia investigation. What the fuck are you on man? Christ man? 'What justice was obstructed'?! What planet do you live on troll?

This will be my last response to you. You've called me a troll too many times. You're responses to me can't even be genuine because you believe me to be a troll.

Last words of truth from me to you. That's not how obstruction works. Get legal experts to agree with you if it helps you sleep, but it's a waste of your thought process. Let that angle go. Same with the campaign finance angle where info is legally worth money. It's silly. Carry on. I'm Sure you'll be banned soon enough and I'll be arguing with you unknowingly

If I'm telling you what to write down then yes that's dictating. If I give you input, proofread etc. No that's not dictating.

If legal experts are saying you can obstruct justice via a press statement, id LOVE to hear their reasoning
Deflection. Trump knows under oath he would have to cop to it otherwise he would just straight deny it. Come on man. Try harder.

Even Lindsay Graham stated trump lied:

Graham said if it is true that the president was trying to cover up the truth about the meeting, that was a "bad decision by the president."

"Which will make us ask more questions," he said.

"When you get caught in a lie about one thing, it makes it hard to just say let the other stuff go."
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...-dictated-sons-statement-bothers-me-a-lot?amp

And bear in mind there was witnesses to this otherwise Trump would outright say it didn't happen. He got skewered bro.

This will be my last response to you. You've called me a troll too many times. You're responses to me can't even be genuine because you believe me to be a troll.

Last words of truth from me to you. That's not how obstruction works. Get legal experts to agree with you if it helps you sleep, but it's a waste of your thought process. Let that angle go. Same with the campaign finance angle where info is legally worth money. It's silly. Carry on. I'm Sure you'll be banned soon enough and I'll be arguing with you unknowingly
I accept your admission of defeat. Collusion happened. Get over it.

Think everyone expected Trump Sr had direct input into Trump Jrs initial reply. Today was just proof of them being caught in another untruth.

Interesting story is the FOX News/White House lawsuit.

Important takes from the trump dictating a new letter.
they had a response all written up that was forth coming and more detailed but trump nixed it and had it all rewritten. this really gives a clue into how trump is acting as his own lawyer/publicist. that what trump says goes. even if they know its not a good path.

The most gratifying part in all of this is the fact that everyone who said Trump would be an utter disaster in the White House were 100% right and even the Trump supporters know it. That's why they're doing their damnedest to deflect and why their lashing out with petty insults. It's really, really, really deliciious to me and the fact Trumpets are so frustrated and sad is like a delicious frosting a top the most delectable cake every designed by a Michelin star chef. Come at me @KONE and lets lick some of dem delicious salty tears from your wetted cheeks. YAAAAA HOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sneak preview of @KONE and @HereticBD 's response:

<DCrying>

Collusion happened, bitches get over it. ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Nothingburger. Deal with it
moj5oku35f6z.jpg

Also:

200.gif

Sorry this all upsets you but its been almost 9 months now.
INkDDs.gif

Didn't we already go through this last thread?
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/132129269/ - your post suggesting there is no evidence there were hacks or that russia was connected to them
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/132130453/ - my post suggesting there were
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/132131219/ - you again suggesting that there was no evidence russia was behind it
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/132133967/ - my post listing evidence
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/132136453/ - your post conceding defeat.

And then you flood this thread with a nearly identical set of questions.

And here you're laughably claiming that you have no agenda, your questions are just to help guide your searches, and you don't know what happened.

Who do you think you're fooling?
broken-bottle-o.gif

With the he news that Donald Sr helped draft the statement then had his lawyer lie about it, combined with the fact the Russia sanctions bill hasn't been signed makes this look more and more like a pathetic cover-up.

But why would they feel the need to cover up nothing????

Trump-bot - "It's completely normal for the President to advise his son to lie on national television about the details of an ongoing investigation"
What they don't seem to understand is that by excusing this shit, they waive any right to complain about it if any future President should be this shady

dic·tate
verb
ˈdikˌtāt,ˌdikˈtāt/
  1. 1.
    lay down authoritatively; prescribe.
    "the tsar's attempts to dictate policy"
    synonyms: give orders to, order around/about, lord it over; More

2. 2.
    say or read aloud (words to be typed, written down, or recorded on tape).
    "I have four letters to dictate"
    So did Trump give input for a statement someone would later write down ? ?? I think he did by his own admission .
    <TheWire1>
It depends on what the definition of is is

<TheWire1>

What they don't seem to understand is that by excusing this shit, they waive any right to complain about it if any future President should be this shady

If thats the case the why is it that whenever we point out that you excused Hillary and therefore have waved your right to complain about anything going on now you guys respond with "But...but Hillary...stop deflecting!"?

The same rules not apply to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back