• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump- Russia collusion megathread v7: still a NOTHINGBURGER edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which statement exactly
Are you alright man? You seem upset. They've copped to trump telling Junior what to say. You can quibble over whether he used a pen or whispered in his ear or passed a note when the teacher wasn't looking but in the end it's all the same thing and you fucking know it and you know you're wasting everyone's time. There's even more ammo to get trump on obstruction and that's all that matters. Do you have nothing to contribute except making people repeat themselves and define words? Christ you're bad at this.

At first, they said... But then it changed to... and then reporters discovered... and then the story changed and at last we knew everything... but then it changed to... and then reporters discovered... and then the story changed and at last we knew everything... but then it changed to...and then reporters discovered... and then the story changed and at last we knew everything... but then it changed to... etc

Are you alright man? You seem upset. They've copped to trump telling Junior what to say. You can quibble over whether he used a pen or whispered in his ear or passed a note when the teacher wasn't looking but in the end it's all the same thing and you fucking know it and you know you're wasting everyone's time. There's even more ammo to get trump on obstruction and that's all that matters. Do you have nothing to contribute except making people repeat themselves and define words? Christ you're bad at this.

So giving somebody advice is the same thing as writing the statement? Proofreading it would be the same as writing it? I wouldn't ask so many questions if you could make a coherent thought

So giving somebody advice is the same thing as writing the statement? Proofreading it would be the same as writing it? I wouldn't ask so many questions if you could make a coherent thought

The advice he gave was to tell the public a straight up lie that was meant to cover their asses.

Trump told Junior to lie in his statement. That is not the same thing as proofreading, as you know. Why the confusion, you know what happened.

Mueller just added another prosecutor to his team. A former deputiy ag who managed fraud unit and oversaw foreign bribery investigations. 16 on the team now.

Trump told Junior to lie in his statement. That is not the same thing as proofreading, as you know. Why the confusion, you know what happened.

It's annoying the games people play on here. I don't know what happened. I post here to help guide my searches. It's a big reason I generally ask questions Instead of making claims. How do you know Trump told Jr to tell a lie? Start there.

...How do you know Trump told Jr to tell a lie? Start there.

He told him to say the meeting was about adoptions....which Jr himself has admitted it was not...this is an accepted fact, not somebodies spin on it. Surely you've read something about this story?

lo and behold,

a mod who appears to be older than Sherdog itself has weighed in on the situation

Is it weird that Canada's CBC focuses more on Trump than what is happening in Canada?

By trump's own admission via his spokeswoman he had a hand in drafting the statement. I doubt he knows how to write so he most likely dictated it. By any definition of the word he dictated it. End of debate. Now let's have a substantively argument about the implications of the action trump has admitted to or stop deflecting and go cry in a corner somewhere. I'm not responding to another post where you ask me to teach you the English language.

Mueller just added another prosecutor to his team. A former deputiy ag who managed fraud unit and oversaw foreign bribery investigations. 16 on the team now.

Just more people biased against Trump!

He told him to say the meeting was about adoptions....which Jr himself has admitted it was not...this is an accepted fact, not somebodies spin on it. Surely you've read something about this story?

Did adoptions come up at all?

Sanders: "Trump weighed in on the statement, which is completely normal."

Libs: 'See, she said Trump oversaw six rough drafts, and then personally edited and released the final statement. Obstruction of Justical Collusion! Trump will get the death penalty for this!"

Sanders: "Trump weighed in on the statement, which is completely normal."

Libs: 'See, she said Trump oversaw six rough drafts, and then personally edited and released the final statement. Obstruction of Justical Collusion! Trump will get the death penalty for this!"

Oh well if Goebbles said he just weighed in (an admission of guilt regardless despite the qualifier 'normal') then I guess we can all go home now.
<LikeReally5>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back