• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump- Russia collusion megathread v7: still a NOTHINGBURGER edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be my last response to you. You've called me a troll too many times. You're responses to me can't even be genuine because you believe me to be a troll.

Last words of truth from me to you. That's not how obstruction works. Get legal experts to agree with you if it helps you sleep, but it's a waste of your thought process. Let that angle go. Same with the campaign finance angle where info is legally worth money. It's silly. Carry on. I'm Sure you'll be banned soon enough and I'll be arguing with you unknowingly

Your*

If thats the case the why is it that whenever we point out that you excused Hillary and therefore have waved your right to complain about anything going on now you guys respond with "But...but Hillary...stop deflecting!"?

The same rules not apply to you?

No one excused Hillary, she lost get over it.

Didn't we already go through this last thread?
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/132129269/ - your post suggesting there is no evidence there were hacks or that russia was connected to them
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/132130453/ - my post suggesting there were
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/132131219/ - you again suggesting that there was no evidence russia was behind it
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/132133967/ - my post listing evidence
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/132136453/ - your post conceding defeat.

And then you flood this thread with a nearly identical set of questions.

And here you're laughably claiming that you have no agenda, your questions are just to help guide your searches, and you don't know what happened.

Who do you think you're fooling?

I want to like this post 10 times

Your own post proved my point... I'm here to ask questions

You're here to ask dumb questions and then ignore the answers you mean.

Trump announced bigly sanctions on Russia today. Now it is time for the liberal media to criticize Trump for being too hard on Russia.

Trump announced bigly sanctions on Russia today. Now it is time for the liberal media to criticize Trump for being too hard on Russia.

He signed it because he faced an overwhelming veto override if he didn't. He criticized it as signing it, but he did sign it and it's a step in the right direction.

Actually you did hence why none of us care when you complain about Trump.
What you are missing is whatever Hillary or Bill did or didn't doesn't doesn't mean Jack in regards to Trump , move on and address what's happening now.

By Trump announced you mean signed them reluctantly a week after they were on his desk only because they're written in a way that he couldn't screw with it

Nothingburger. Deal with it
moj5oku35f6z.jpg

Also:

200.gif

Sorry this all upsets you but its been almost 9 months now.
INkDDs.gif
Holy shit I was almost convinced by Junior's confession and accompanying documents he was forced to release that collusion happened but these three gifs changed all that :rolleyes:

Holy shit I was almost convinced by Junior's confession and accompanying documents he was forced to release that collusion happened but these three gifs changed all that :rolleyes:
You sound really upset. When you see the devastated leftist gif, does it bring back bad memories?

You sound really upset. When you see the devastated leftist gif, does it bring back bad memories?
Well like you said it was 9 months ago. The memories faded for me but it obviously hasn't for you though. Trump's done nothing but shit his pants while in office so I can understand why you have intense nostalgia for the one time he got a big win. :rolleyes:

What you are missing is whatever Hillary or Bill did or didn't doesn't doesn't mean Jack in regards to Trump , move on and address what's happening now.

The point you're missing is you guys don't have the right to offer a criticism for me to even address. Why? Because you guys defended and supported someone doing all the same stuff and more.

The rest of us are trying to parse through the spin and the fake news everyday to see what the actual story is. And 10 out of 10 times its a big ol' nothingburger. So even if you guys did have the right to criticize there isn't a lot to even point to. Trump is pretty clean by presidents standards(so far).

The point you're missing is you guys don't have the right to offer a criticism for me to even address. Why? Because you guys defended and supported someone doing all the same stuff and more.

The rest of us are trying to parse through the spin and the fake news everyday to see what the actual story is. And 10 out of 10 times its a big ol' nothingburger. So even if you guys did have the right to criticize there isn't a lot to even point to. Trump is pretty clean by presidents standards(so far).
Yeah but the Hilary stuff was largely bullshite perpetuated by the right while now we have actual evidence of Trump's wrong doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back