• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump: Putin will do me a favor for future hostage release

He's been in power since 1999 and then arbitrarily changed all the laws to keep himself as President 4 Lyfe when his eligibility expired.

Oh wait...

You mean AMERICAN Putin.

I mean the guy who doesn't get walked all over like the current (P)resident at the White House.

I mean the guy who doesn't get walked all over like the current (P)resident at the White House.

Hyperbole aside, you can't like this kind of announcement from a potential President, right?

It's meant to be seen as a power play, of course, but it's really, really murky.

In a statement on his social media app. Trump said Putin would be releasing an american reporter being help in russia if he wins the election.
GORmIX5XMAERqaN
We will pay nothing! All my friend vlad gets in exchange is Ukraine and an island to be named later.

So...Trump has the power to get American hostages released but is refusing to do it until he personally gets something in return?

Disgusting.
Putin will only do this for him, as a favor, but only if he's elected. Yet we're to believe he expects nothing in return?

Cool...bring him home.....good news indeed.
Looks like TR7MP knows his target audience... <{you!}>

Waiting for a gunshot to ring out in the Bronx.

Secret Service already testified before Congress that they can’t protect like they should be able to.

It’s called Predictive Programming. No way the power base allows him to run, but this is pure entertainment.

Think I just saw Travis Bickle in the crowd.

Last edited:
So...Trump has the power to get American hostages released but is refusing to do it until he personally gets something in return?

Disgusting.

According to GOP Senator Lankford, Trump also told them "Don't fix anything" about the the border issue "It's the single biggest issue during the election — don't resolve this, we'll resolve this next year."

Cool...bring him home.....good news indeed.
If trump has the power and influence why is he prolonging his prison term for his own benefit or is trump just lying and using this man for his own weird point?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back