International Trump/Putin Summit

It's more "Sometime some lefty somewhere said something blah blah blah therefore that quality is shared by all libs."
Honestly I try to stay polite to everyone even if it's an anoymous forum but some people have zero debating skills. "I'm not sure if you should shoot criminals on sight" for example becomes "oh so you want them living next doors to you in a fance hotel while your kids are home alone? cuck.". An exaggeration but you get my point.

So the President of the United State's words mean nothing to you? Sorry, but he is the President of the United States whether you like or not, and the President of the United States words absolutely do mean something to me. You probably purposely left out the rest of the Presidents words.
"The Fake News Media wants so badly to see a major confrontation with Russia, even a confrontation that could lead to war"
and then...
"They are pushing so recklessly hard and hate the fact that I’ll probably have a good relationship with Putin. We are doing MUCH better than any other country!"
"The Fake News Media is going Crazy! They make up stories without any backup, sources or proof. Many of the stories written about me, and the good people surrounding me, are total fiction. Problem is, when you complain you just give them more publicity. But I’ll complain anyway!"
You said "This is Trump again claiming the media is trying to start a war with Russia."
Sorry you don't, but I believe my President. If my President tells me there are people who "wants so badly to see a major confrontation with Russia, even a confrontation that could lead to war", I believe my President.
The fake news media is part of the deep state globalist. Learn history and look up Operation Mockingbird. Learn about the deep state connection to Google and the funding that has been poured into US media by US intelligence and how they use Google & companies like them to get around the freedom of information act. I know I'm not allowed to say that out loud, but the truth is the truth.

My original post did not say that I could find a specific person saying "I want war with Russia", as you have falsely claimed. I mentioned deep state globalist wanting war with Russia(or something of that nature). When the president says "fake news media", I know it means the same thing as deep state globalist. Sorry you did not know that. I guess you have to be informed first.

More about the NATO build up of troops:
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/could-a-nato-build-up-in-europe-reignite-the-cold-war
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26866989
https://www.euractiv.com/section/gl...inalises-military-build-up-to-counter-russia/

It does not matter that the articles are from 2016. In fact the time frame is very important. Troop build ups mean that someone wants war, and they wanted it soon after Trump was elected.

We both know that you are going to ban me. That's what leftist do is shut down the other sides free speech when they have no chance win the debate. That's what makes you a communist is your willingness to silence critics. People like you would turn the US into the USSR if it were not for people like me. Let me be the first to tell you that I don't give a rats ass that you are banning me from this site. I just came not long ago and I don't need to come back here ever again. It smells like the streets of San Francisco here anyway.

If the current president wasn't a habitual liar, then yeah his words would mean something. But he lies, about nearly everything. He near daily contradicts himself with his own tweets from a few years ago. He makes easily verifiable false statements about factual occurrences that anybody with Google can catch.

Look at the big ticket item on this subject. He says one thing (Russia didn't do it), days later says he meant to say the exact opposite but still with caveats, and then days later has to contradict himself again to remove those caveats.

So why would you think he'd be a source of any worth?

In those tweets he's doing the exact thing you are, trying to discredit opposition by making up a stance the opposition hasn't taken.

Again the idea that there is no alternative between absolving Putin of any wrong doing, publically breaking with our intelligence institutions, and all around fawning over a dictator and war with Russia is a absolute nonsense.

What a fucking joke you are citing a president that lies about his inauguration crowd size as a factual source.

Nobody is afraid of fucking Russia. We just don't want our president to be bitch made and grovel towards another country. That's fine with you but not some of us.
It's just hard to explain Trump's behavior towards Russia, as compared to even our real allies, without him being afraid of them having some sort of kompromat on him or him trying to lay the groundwork for some type of business opportunities in Russia.

The news may be oversaturated with this storyline but these actions, as well as the Trump Tower meeting, leads to an investigationburger. So even though they've been trying very hard to discredit Mueller I don't believe they'll be able to actually shut it down.

Zero to moist in .02 seconds.

She was told earlier, by Donny Moscow, you will be sleeping with that man tonight.
Melania protested but Duestche Bank Donny, said, listen without him, me you and Barron would be sleeping in a bedroom at Da Kush's house.
I was coming off my 4th bankruptcy, went to a Miss Universe padget in Russia, meet a bunch of Russian Mafia dudes, Deutsche Bank loaned me some money and bingo bango bongo, I am President. Also, trust me, Putin likes it when you play with his balls.

I just stated the contrary yet you still parrot this ironic statement, which makes you look like an moron. In your eyes anyone who questions what they are told by the supposed experts is only because the President told them so. Instead of being so ill informed yourself do some research, its not worth my time to provide it to you.
It's just seems ironic that you talk about supposed media lies. Trump is the biggest liar of all. There's so much evidence out there that it's silly to say it's MSM lies. That's the narrative Trump pushes so by parroting it you debase your own argument.

Fuck the queen. What, she had to wait and he didn't bow? Her subjects can bow before the dried up old inbred 'til they're blue in the face for all I care, screw Americans doing so.
A 143 page hen party of dizzy hysteria and pearl-clutching, hyperventilating TARDS, lol.
I've never seen this level of mass hysteria.
It's called diplomacy and we all do it or we lose friends. You might be the richest guy in your neighborhood, with the biggest house, but you don't visit a neighbor and make yourself at home much less take a dump on their front lawn.

I'd guess the vast majority have reviewed none of it and are just parroting talking heads.
All we can base it on was the press conference. The actual details of the meeting are still unknown. I can't believe we sent this guy alone into a meeting with one of our biggest adversaries and have to rely on his memory. :(

Aw, shit, you're right. I was looking at his link, but I only looked at the last three months instead of the last six. Even with its fluctuation, it's still fluctuating at a much higher level than it's levels before Trump tore up the Iran agreement in early April.

This is his link:

https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/crude-oil

And these are my earlier links, specific to Russia:

https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/Russia/diesel_prices/

https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/Russia/gasoline_prices/

@Crystaline Entity I retract my humble concession. You may STFU you dumb fuck.
LOL, now we know why Trump never apologizes. :D

What you implied is that deep state globalists want a war with Russia. Citing Don the Con was good for a chuckle though. Keep up the good work.

If the current president wasn't a habitual liar, then yeah his words would mean something. But he lies, about nearly everything. He near daily contradicts himself with his own tweets from a few years ago. He makes easily verifiable false statements about factual occurrences that anybody with Google can catch.

Look at the big ticket item on this subject. He says one thing (Russia didn't do it), days later says he meant to say the exact opposite but still with caveats, and then days later has to contradict himself again to remove those caveats.

In those tweets he's doing the exact thing you are, trying to discredit opposition by making up a stance the opposition hasn't taken.

Again the idea that there is no alternative between absolving Putin of any wrong doing, publically breaking with our intelligence institutions, and all around fawning over a dictator and war with Russia is a absolute nonsense.

What a fucking joke you are citing a president that lies about his inauguration crowd size as a factual source.

He lies says you and the operation mockingbird deep state controlled fake news. You choose to believe the operation mockingbird deep state controlled fake news, and that is your free choice. I choose to believe my President and that is my free choice. The "Russia didn't do it" you are referring was exactly what he meant. The later retraction was a troll of the deep state & their fake news cohorts. Russia did not do it. There has been no evidence brought forth & no convictions in a court of law proving that they did. There are unverified claims from deep state agencies who never even examined the DNC server. I may change my opinion if there is evidence and convictions in the future. Until then, all you have are baseless accusations from the deep state.

I require proof before I would want to anger a nuclear superpower. JFK went to the UN with pictures and hard evidence. Where is your hard evidence? You have the word of the heads of intelligence agencies as evidence. They have never lied to the world or the American people right?
Just a few of hundreds of available examples:
Gulf of Tonkin
Iraq has WMD's
James Clapper "we have never spied on Americans"
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...esume-calls-for-james-clapper-perjury-charges

You are the fucking joke.

He lies says you and the operation mockingbird deep state controlled fake news. You choose to believe the operation mockingbird deep state controlled fake news, and that is your free choice. I choose to believe my President and that is my free choice. The "Russia didn't do it" you are referring was exactly what he meant. The later retraction was a troll of the deep state & their fake news cohorts. Russia did not do it. There has been no evidence brought forth & no convictions in a court of law proving that they did. There are unverified claims from deep state agencies who never even examined the DNC server. I may change my opinion if there is evidence and convictions in the future. Until then, all you have are baseless accusations from the deep state.

I require proof before I would want to anger a nuclear superpower. JFK went to the UN with pictures and hard evidence. Where is your hard evidence? You have the word of the heads of intelligence agencies as evidence. They have never lied to the world or the American people right?
Just a few of hundreds of available examples:
Gulf of Tonkin
Iraq has WMD's
James Clapper "we have never spied on Americans"
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...esume-calls-for-james-clapper-perjury-charges

You are the fucking joke.

Apparently the US military is in the dark and feel like they are going to be blindsided by President Trump. According to President Putin who now seems in control of the situation claims that President Trump gave up other parts of Ukraine and Crimea to Russia during their private meeting. Oh this is going to go over well with NATO and the EU. Russian media is applauding President Putin for turning things around and taking control of the situation. People on the right who says that liberals are driving us into a world war don't understand the significance of what will happen in Ukraine gets taken over by Russia.

https://hillreporter.com/putin-says...r-parts-of-ukraine-during-private-summit-4097

The other side IE Trump administration seems to be backing away from Putin claims over a referendum in Eastern Ukraine "heavily Russian" over their status that President Trump originally supported the idea during their 2 hour private date.

"WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House rejected on Friday a Vladimir Putin-backed effort to hold a referendum in eastern Ukraine on the region's future, distancing itself from the idea in the aftermath of President Donald Trump's controversial summit with the Russian leader.

Russia's ambassador to the U.S., Anatoly Antonov, said the two leaders had discussed the possibility of a referendum in separatist-leaning eastern Ukraine during their Helsinki summit."
This could be a disaster. Putin wants to rebuild the Soviet empire. Ukraine is just the beginning so it's not difficult to understand why those surrounding countries want to build up defenses along their borders. If there is a war though it will be due to Putin's aggression.

I've seen you around here for a while, but I've never seen you post anything like "I understand where Hitler was coming from", "I understand where Trump was coming from", "I understand where Sean Hannity was coming from".

Why does it seem that your understanding cuts only one way?
Because those three you mentioned are irrational. :p

Back