International Trump/Putin Summit

Like I said, OPEC decreased production. Its completely false and biased to claim that oil gas prices are the result of Trump pulling from the Iran deal. Typical libtard making false claims then when proven wrong, all you have left is saying STFU and name calling. I can do that too, you stupid fucking moron. The difference is, I am still proven correct and you just went with the fake news narrative which is destined to make you wrong every single time. FYI, there is nothing you can do that will shut me the fuck up. I bleed red, white & blue and my Constitutional right to free speech will never be hindered by any communist.

Lol even if everything you just said was true... and it's not... you initially claimed that oil prices went down and that Russia's economy enjoyed no boost from Trump's actions. They did not.

Post more dumb shit, pls. And then remind us how American you are supporting someone who might be a legitimate traitor.

Then why is he so afraid/submissive of Putin? Trumps insults everybody else.

I think the answer to this is this is what his team tells him to try to model himself after. That Trump sells himself best as some sort of strongman a la Putin. So that's the persona they've given him, so he feels like he has to be like Putin is awesome.

It's absolutely fucking retarded, but so are the people that get into the crowd that Putin and Kim Jong Whatever are more respectable than Democrats. And it looks like there are more of those types than normal people would believe. And goes to show you the strength of domestic propaganda.

As much as it'd be all time hilarious if Russia had some sort of pee tape blackmail, reality is they wouldn't make Trump act this much a fool but try to curry favor in other ways.

Reality is Trump is just so inept and juvenile this is the result.

Source for anyone wanting war with Russia, please. Thank you.
lol, they can't stop saying it.

I haven't seen even one poster wanting war with them. Not even the trollier aggro lefties, all two of them or however many we have. I haven't heard a person say it IRL since the 90's Republicans either.

According to the BBC, a poll of Republican voters found that 70% believed the Helsinki Summit "went well".
and thanks to these upstanding red states, those outside of the US continue to find good reason to use the term ‘dumb Americans’

According to the BBC, a poll of Republican voters found that 70% believed the Helsinki Summit "went well".

Fucking seriously?!:eek:
I'm no longer surprised by how dumb half the country is, how else do you explain the kardashians....

Source for anyone wanting war with Russia, please. Thank you.
Is the POTUS a source?
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/19/trump-media-russia-fake-news-twitter-732353
How about the NATO build up of troops on the Russian border?
https://www.thenation.com/article/t...to-are-preparing-for-a-major-war-with-russia/
How about Joe Biden & Russian President Putin?
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...rd-nuclear-fears-get-war-everywhere-Joe-Biden
Military leaders?

The US President again?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.43ee685bb259

You are welcome.

Last edited:

So no, you can't find a single instance of someone saying "I want war with Russia" or even anything remotely approaching that.

This is Trump saying "“The Fake News Media wants so badly to see a major confrontation with Russia, even a confrontation that could lead to war,” the president wrote on Twitter."

This is a two year old article by some guy who thinks that NATO military exercises that year were a prelude to war.

Another two year old article, about a Russian General saying Russia will reply in kind to Bidens announcement that year - "US Vice President Joe Biden has insisted the CIA have the tools to hack the Kremlin's emails and will consider doing so whenever deemed necessary." Nobody threatened war, not Putin or anyone else.

Military leaders?

This one is an opinion piece by a Huffington Post correspondent, who (last year) thought that the US and Russia were risking an accidental nuclear war.

This is Trump again claiming the media is trying to start a war with Russia.

You claimed that "deep state globalists" want war with Russia. I asked you for a source, anyone who advocates war with Russia. You replied with this crap. Nothing about the "deep state wanting war with Russia", not a word.

Stop trolling, seriously. Please.

I'd guess the vast majority have reviewed none of it and are just parroting talking heads.
I'm no Republican, watched the whole thing and thought it went fine. The controversial part came at the very end during Q&A, and in my estimation was of little consequence.

Back