International Trump/Putin Summit

According to the BBC, a poll of Republican voters found that 70% believed the Helsinki Summit "went well".

Fucking seriously?!:eek:

It's unhealthy and dangerous for democracy. I hate to admit this, but I completely understand if people start assaulting Trump supporters.

We're about to enter a real fun part of American history.

Apparently the US military is in the dark and feel like they are going to be blindsided by President Trump. According to President Putin who now seems in control of the situation claims that President Trump gave up other parts of Ukraine and Crimea to Russia during their private meeting. Oh this is going to go over well with NATO and the EU. Russian media is applauding President Putin for turning things around and taking control of the situation. People on the right who says that liberals are driving us into a world war don't understand the significance of what will happen in Ukraine gets taken over by Russia.

https://hillreporter.com/putin-says...r-parts-of-ukraine-during-private-summit-4097

The other side IE Trump administration seems to be backing away from Putin claims over a referendum in Eastern Ukraine "heavily Russian" over their status that President Trump originally supported the idea during their 2 hour private date.

"WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House rejected on Friday a Vladimir Putin-backed effort to hold a referendum in eastern Ukraine on the region's future, distancing itself from the idea in the aftermath of President Donald Trump's controversial summit with the Russian leader.

Russia's ambassador to the U.S., Anatoly Antonov, said the two leaders had discussed the possibility of a referendum in separatist-leaning eastern Ukraine during their Helsinki summit."

Understanding and condoning are two different animals.
I've seen you around here for a while, but I've never seen you post anything like "I understand where Hitler was coming from", "I understand where Trump was coming from", "I understand where Sean Hannity was coming from".

Why does it seem that your understanding cuts only one way?

"... he just fuckin' barges in, takes a slash over Theresa May, gives Vladimir Putin a soapy tit wank whilst doing a liquid shit over the stars and stripes...."

Gold.

Remarkably accurate.

I'm no longer surprised by how dumb half the country is, how else do you explain the kardashians....
Yeah, it'd be interesting to see the political leanings of their viewership. :rolleyes:

At the end of the day, Russia's desire for a Trump Presidency is much akin to America's support for Boris Yeltsin.

Yeltsin was of course a totally inept, bumbling fool with a penchant of not being of sound mind through alcoholism and perhaps old age. Certainly someone who can be manipulated, and certainly not someone adversaries fear.

Trump is of course a totally inept, bumbling fool with a penchant of not being of sound mind through narcissism, inexperience, and perhaps old age. Certainly someone like Putin would view as wildly ignorant and subject to manipulation. I can only imagine how many champagne bottles he popped open knowing the political and intellectual straw weight in Trump would be his new political rival.

It's unhealthy and dangerous for democracy. I hate to admit this, but I completely understand if people start assaulting Trump supporters.

We're about to enter a real fun part of American history.

As I said before, I suspect there are times even Putin cannot believe how successful his attack on the American democratic process has been. What Russia has done should be included in training manuals for black ops units.

Interesting piece from Judge Napolitano:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018...-than-congress-hysterical-media-combined.html

Stated differently, Trump knows how to negotiate, and his skills cannot be assessed midstream -- because midstream is often muddy and muddled. Trump’s efforts this week were just a beginning. His public praise of Putin and giving moral equivalence to Putin and our intelligence services were not to state truths but to influence Putin’s thinking in order to bend Putin's will -- eventually -- to his own.

But the neocons in Congress will have none of this. The power of American arms-makers is formidable and profound. They have acolytes in all branches of the federal government. They depend on the threats of foreign governments to animate taxpayer funding of their armaments.

They know that Russia is the only threat in Europe, and they fear that if President Trump reaches a meaningful rapprochement with President Putin, there will result a diminished American appetite for their weaponry.

So they have jumped on a fluid long-term negotiation at its inception by mocking the president’s flattery. They would have mocked Franklin Roosevelt for calling monstrous Soviet dictator Josef Stalin “Uncle Joe” as he bent him to his will.

Where does this leave us? We have impatient media that hate the president, a bipartisan majority in Congress beholden to the military-industrial complex, and a president who knows more about negotiating with bad guys than any of them.

This is Trump saying "“The Fake News Media wants so badly to see a major confrontation with Russia, even a confrontation that could lead to war,” the president wrote on Twitter."

This is a two year old article by some guy who thinks that NATO military exercises that year were a prelude to war.

Another two year old article, about a Russian General saying Russia will reply in kind to Bidens announcement that year - "US Vice President Joe Biden has insisted the CIA have the tools to hack the Kremlin's emails and will consider doing so whenever deemed necessary." Nobody threatened war, not Putin or anyone else.

This one is an opinion piece by a Huffington Post correspondent, who (last year) thought that the US and Russia were risking an accidental nuclear war.

This is Trump again claiming the media is trying to start a war with Russia.

You claimed that "deep state globalists" want war with Russia. I asked you for a source, anyone who advocates war with Russia. You replied with this crap. Nothing about the "deep state wanting war with Russia", not a word.

Stop trolling, seriously. Please.

So the President of the United State's words mean nothing to you? Sorry, but he is the President of the United States whether you like or not, and the President of the United States words absolutely do mean something to me. You probably purposely left out the rest of the Presidents words.
"The Fake News Media wants so badly to see a major confrontation with Russia, even a confrontation that could lead to war"
and then...
"They are pushing so recklessly hard and hate the fact that I’ll probably have a good relationship with Putin. We are doing MUCH better than any other country!"
"The Fake News Media is going Crazy! They make up stories without any backup, sources or proof. Many of the stories written about me, and the good people surrounding me, are total fiction. Problem is, when you complain you just give them more publicity. But I’ll complain anyway!"
You said "This is Trump again claiming the media is trying to start a war with Russia."
Sorry you don't, but I believe my President. If my President tells me there are people who "wants so badly to see a major confrontation with Russia, even a confrontation that could lead to war", I believe my President.
The fake news media is part of the deep state globalist. Learn history and look up Operation Mockingbird. Learn about the deep state connection to Google and the funding that has been poured into US media by US intelligence and how they use Google & companies like them to get around the freedom of information act. I know I'm not allowed to say that out loud, but the truth is the truth.

My original post did not say that I could find a specific person saying "I want war with Russia", as you have falsely claimed. I mentioned deep state globalist wanting war with Russia(or something of that nature). When the president says "fake news media", I know it means the same thing as deep state globalist. Sorry you did not know that. I guess you have to be informed first.

More about the NATO build up of troops:
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/could-a-nato-build-up-in-europe-reignite-the-cold-war
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26866989
https://www.euractiv.com/section/gl...inalises-military-build-up-to-counter-russia/

It does not matter that the articles are from 2016. In fact the time frame is very important. Troop build ups mean that someone wants war, and they wanted it soon after Trump was elected.

We both know that you are going to ban me. That's what leftist do is shut down the other sides free speech when they have no chance win the debate. That's what makes you a communist is your willingness to silence critics. People like you would turn the US into the USSR if it were not for people like me. Let me be the first to tell you that I don't give a rats ass that you are banning me from this site. I just came not long ago and I don't need to come back here ever again. It smells like the streets of San Francisco here anyway.

Source for anyone wanting war with Russia, please. Thank you.
This is probably the most frustrating part of engaging with Trump supporters. They just make up talking points not actually held by leftists.

This is probably the most frustrating part of engaging with Trump supporters. They just make up talking points not actually held by leftists.
It's more "Sometime some lefty somewhere said something blah blah blah therefore that quality is shared by all libs."

Back