• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Trump/Putin Summit

I'm from New Jersey.

We've been calling each other gay since prehistoric times. Gay/:eek::eek::eek: just mean different things here.

"And the last thing as he hears while he slowly dies is this. 'HE ASKED FOR BANANAS ON HIS PANCAKES! AS IF THE SYRUP WASN'T SWEET ENOUGH. WHAT ARE YOU A :eek::eek::eek:?!?!"

Handing over former ambassador to putin would be the end of him. So that aint gonna happen. But the fact that she cant say that aint gonna happen says a lot about trump

I don't know, Gervais.

He could hand the ambassador over and he'd still survive until 2020.

I just can't see this clown getting impeached at this halfway point.

But yeah....I doubt he hands over the ambassador myself.

Hate to brake it to you people but America has long been in influence of a foreign government it's called Israel and you may have forgotten but what did Trump bring up to Putin? oh yes, Israel and Syria and Iran.

Remember this?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/dec/04/vladimir-putin-barack-obama

Obama may ease US-Russia relations.

Naturally Putin would favour Obama over McCain. It is sad that Left wingers are siding with people like McCain.

Yeah. It's called having some fucking balls and sticking up for your own nation. And if you lack the courage, like donny bone-spurs, then you call off your little summit.

if trump goes after putin and attacks him, y'all would be calling him a provocateur, trying to start a war .. no head of state is going to travel somewhere to meet a counterpart and then hold a press conference with said counterpart to trash him/her .. not gonna happen .. from what I've read trump's admin has been plenty tough on russia behind the scenes .. no need to do what you fools wanted him to do which would just fk up any chance of them negotiating anything

trump should have handled that presser differently .. he shouldn't have taken any stance defending russia .. I was disappointed .. but attacking putin right there in front of everyone would have been awkward to say the least imo .. hopefully he said what needed to be said in their meeting

Goddamnit, Trump.

As much of a FUCKING IDIOT Trump is.....I just don't believe he will hand over American citizens to Russia.

He's an idiot, not EVIL. He knows(at least I hope he knows) that once Putin gets his claws on someone, they are never heard from again.

I think(and this is a longshot here) that the real conversation occurred in PRIVATE behind closed doors and what we saw on TV was a glorified "Kiss Putin's Ass" show.

Brief History of US intelligence:
J Edgar Hoover
Operation Ajax
Bay of Pigs
Gulf of Tonkin
MK Ultra
Project Span
Operation Washtub
Operation Ranchhand
JFK assassination
Project Fubelt
Air America
Watergate
Operation Mockingbird
Operation Cyclone
Assassinations of countries leaders
Iran Contra
Iraq & WMD's
Afghanistan & poppy fields
and many many many more!!!!!!!!!

Somebody please tell me why anyone would believe anything our Intel services would have to say considering their history of evil, lies, corruption, and self serving acts.
Anyone who believes the Russian collusion/hacking lie either does not know history, or is just a complete gullible fool.

The options weren't only "go on TV and bootlick" or "go on TV and attack Russia."

Well if he went on TV and called Putin out on the Meddling of elections, that would be constituted as an attack on Russia since Putin is basically Russia.

So yes. "ON TV", those are the two options.

But OFF TV, though....there could've been a more private meeting that we don't know about...

Well if he went on TV and called Putin out on the Meddling of elections, that would be constituted as an attack on Russia since Putin is basically Russia.

So yes. "ON TV", those are the two options.

Almost a good attempt at framing my argument as something I wasn't saying.

But OFF TV, though....there could've been a more private meeting that we don't know about...

So we are in agreement, there were more diplomatic options than "go on TV and bootlick" or "go on TV and be offensive." Glad we could come to a consensus on this simple idea.

Almost a good attempt at framing my argument as something I wasn't saying.

So we are in agreement, there were more diplomatic options than "go on TV and bootlick" or "go on TV and be offensive." Glad we could come to a consensus on this simple idea.

No need to be a dick about it, okay?

Anyway, I was pointing out that maybe....MAYBE(I'm just suggesting here)...there was a closed-door meeting between the two prior(maybe a day or so) to the Summit where Trump DID call him out and everything else, and this Public ass-kissing debacle is nothing more than Trump and Putin putting on a Circus act to show "Hey! We can all get along! Now let's lift those Sanctions, shall we?".

And even though the above sounds ridiculous, remember who our POTUS is and you'll realize this might be Plausible.

The "it's ok if Putin meddles in our elections because we stirred the pot elsewhere" argument is the biggest tailtuck possibly spoken in political rhetoric.

I'm not american, to me that makes perfect sense. Still all the claims are complete bullshit, nothing proves Russian involvement and Cambridge Analytics is a joke, MEME jokes for shertards.

Any any fault for Hillary server is her own, using a personal server with classified intel ffs

Lets just say Putin was literally in control of Trump. Do people really think they're going to allow him to do anything? Obama wanted to change many things, they made sure he didn't and pushed him in the wrong direction like in Libya.

What the media has done is by pushing conspiracies for years anything positive Trump does fin regards to relations with Russia will make it look like the conspiracies are right.

I already showed how to calculate 75% earlier in the thread.

To get to 90% would require some interesting assumptions, but I wouldn't rule it out. It's a sign of the hysteria of the times that people are making a huge deal out of it. I don't remember these people making noise when Bernie Sanders made the same claim (75%).
It doesn't require any assumptions. Trump exaggerates all statistics. Why are you making excuses for him?

GOAT Prez. Draining the swamp.
1200px-Scott_Pruitt_official_portrait.jpg

Back