• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Trump positive with the China Virus

No one is playing the victim, we're just observing the left once again, showing their lack of class and civility. You really are a disgusting group of people who celebrate other people suffering. You guys display this lack of humanity everytime something bad happens to someone who is conservative.

Did you throw this big of a bitch-fit in 2016 when Trump had a entire crowd cheering for Clinton's illness? I'm guessing... no. Thus nobody gives a shit about your crocodile tears.

Has anyone asked Biden if he has been tested or not?

I wanted to see who could post the gayest post. I think Seano won.

Reported me for what?
I'm sure there are forums dedicated to that, go find them or find the pm function

This dude who is known for being mentally unstable and picking fights with guys in the war room is trying to spin this like I sent him my dick first?

What the fuck, man.

Welcome to the "I rustled SBJJ so hard that he tried to fight me IRL" club, good to have you. Allow me to answer some of your questions.

-No, it will not stop being funny.

-Yes, he will deny it.

-Yes, he will puff his chest out and act like he's Deebo when he's messaging people on Sherdog to fight him.

-He absolutely will continue to bring it up when you rustle him again.

If I can help with any other aspects of your membership, let me know. We do blunts on tuesdays.

In all seriousness, why are so many trying to say he got this from rallies?

He probably got it from Melania.

Who cares, it's a severe flu, he will be fine.

No one is playing the victim, we're just observing the left once again, showing their lack of class and civility. You really are a disgusting group of people who celebrate other people suffering. You guys display this lack of humanity everytime something bad happens to someone who is conservative.

dude.... trump literally cheered a crowd on over hillaries illness........

now i would never do such a thing and wont even think it in my head privately but if some people are trump brought it upon himself to a great extent.

Last edited:
Welcome to the "I rustled SBJJ so hard that he tried to fight me IRL" club, good to have you. Allow me to answer some of your questions.

-No, it will not stop being funny.

-Yes, he will deny it.

-Yes, he will puff his chest out and act like he's Deebo when he's messaging people on Sherdog to fight him.

-He absolutely will continue to bring it up when you rustle him again.

If I can help with any other aspects of your membership, let me know. We do blunts on tuesdays.

so you admit you're nothing but a troll presence here, nice

<{vega}>

I said blunts are on Tuesdays. It's far too early to he frying your brain with stupid shit.
you also said you're provoking people to want to fight you

trolling posters, hence the yellows I would assume

Back