• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Trump positive with the China Virus

Both he and (most of) his supporters are more decent people than his opponent.
Prior to Trump I'd have said the same thing about Republicans but they're behaviour the last four years and just standing by and watching trump attack and demean everything around him is deplorable.

And now you have them playing victim and trying to flip the script.

Has their ever been a more thin skinned hypocritical bunch of followers than trumpkins?

A bit of schadenfreude from seeing Trump hoisted on his own petard is not taking the low road, in case anyone here is confused.

I want him healthy enough for trial, after this is all over.

Enter Kamala Harris to take over the Candidacy when all this is resolved.
All I have to do to take over Biden's candidacy is enter Kamala?

WILLIE-5-jumbo.jpg

It's a hoax right?

Bullshit

I can post clip after clip of trump and his worshipers laughing and mocking everyone from people with disabilities to people of different ethnicities.

The only disgusting people are trump's followers who have no problem when he and they are mocking and or threatening others then throw out the old "man up snowflake" Then play victim when it all comes back to blow up in their face.

Funny how trumpkins can tell others to quit crying and being a snowflake because it's only a joke/words but then make up imagined oppression and hate and whine like babies.

This 100%. They've laughed and cheered on a man who has brazenly cast off the shackles of any human decency and then expect him to be shown the same decency he has openly mocked at every possible turn.

I keep seeing Trump supporters assuming that Trump is going to beat this thing like it's nothing. Wishful thinking on their part. This isn't like someone like Brendan Schaub beating it easily. That's a young, in shape man who regularly exercises and watches what he eats.

Trump is elderly, obese, refuses to exercise and has a poor diet. The track record for people in his position dealing with this illness is not good. My dad is the same age as Trump and has a lot of the same risk factors, which is why we go to great lengths to social distance and keep him safe. Prepare for the worst and pray it doesn't happen...
Lol...on the other hand, you're wishful thinking he won't make it...what a weird world we live in...

Ok, if any of you MAGA guys survive your strokes tonight, I'll be back tomorrow to laugh more at how Trump is going to die alone of covid.

Thank God For this news, God bless America

R.I.P. TerryMCLOOPS, he was never allowed to live...

That’s a low bar to clear, but anybody wishing death or severe illness on the President is a pretty terrible sort of person.

I guess I'll wear the badge of "terrible person" with pride. To hell with him; bad people deserve bad things to happen to them.

The LOL is likely Biden gets it and you get Trump as president for the next 4 years cause he survives.
Why would you assume Trump would beat it but not Biden? Biden has only one risk factor. He's elderly. Trump is not only elderly, but obese, doesn't exercise and has a poor diet. MULTIPLE risk factors.

When Boris Johnson was sick with Covid and had to stay in an ICU plenty of leftists were cheering and praying for his death, meanwhile his approval rating soared because most normal people regardless of Political affiliation don't want people to die.

Mock him catching the virus at your own peril leftists, history doesn't repeat but it often rhymes.

Johnson was out of commission for a while though, his numbers improved when he returned to the job, but he would have been screwed if he got sick a month shy of the election. I think most Americans want Trump to get better, but it’s gonna keep the attention of the nation on COVID, and that’s not good for his campaign.

Of course, the campaign is secondary right now, his health and national security in the wake of this news should take precedence.

A bit of schadenfreude from seeing Trump hoisted on his own petard is not taking the low road, in case anyone here is confused.

I want him healthy enough for trial, after this is all over.
LOL at correctly spelling schadenfreude but then butchering "hoist by his own petard" beyond any contextual sense haha!

I guess I'll wear the badge of "terrible person" with pride. To hell with him; bad people deserve bad things to happen to them.

Sure, but the death penalty for being a bad President seems unbalanced even under those terms.

He was around a lot of people so this is not surprising.

I wish them a speedy recovery.

If things go bad the the VP can run in his place and pick a new VP. The left would love that.

It's a hoax right?

Bullshit

I can post clip after clip of trump and his worshipers laughing and mocking everyone from people with disabilities to people of different ethnicities.

The only disgusting people are trump's followers who have no problem when he and they are mocking and or threatening others then throw out the old "man up snowflake" Then play victim when it all comes back to blow up in their face.

Funny how trumpkins can tell others to quit crying and being a snowflake because it's only a joke/words but then make up imagined oppression and hate and whine like babies.
No, bullshit on you. You lefties are a bunch of disgusting ghouls, always celebrating when something bad happens to someone. You're a socially retarded bunch of spoiled brats who have no understanding of basic civility.

What date did he say that and what has he said since then?

how many lives could he have saved if he would have just said that he didn’t know and to use precautions? Instead he said that masks make things worse. Irresponsible.

Sure, but the death penalty for being a bad President seems unbalanced even under those terms.

If he were only a bad President, I wouldn't wish ill upon him. George W. Bush was a bad president, but I think he's basically a decent man. I never wished ill on GW Bush even though I greatly disagreed with his politics and policies.

Donald Trump is a bad president and an even worse human being.

Back