International Trump offered San Escobar country by Poland

eh.... He also said it wasn't a serious discussion or a priority for him.

Its not setting himself up so much as people looking to put stupid spin on everything he does say.

All superpowers are looking to acquire land bordering on or in the Arctic. Trump just came out and said so.

I'm talking about his behavior in general. He's a joke around the world because of it. He also certainly has fanned the flames on this one as well, not least with his hypocrisy of crying about how the Danish PM said that the notion was absurd, as if he doesn't say worse things about people (not just what they say) on a regular basis. Even going to the point of not visiting Denmark because of it, which looks like taking his ball and going home. Again, turning himself into the butt of jokes.

So it's quite simple. Act like a joke and you'll be seen as one.

Its not even a blip on the radar for me. I mean, really, what is the end game for pretending (yes, you're all pretending) to be upset by shit like this?

I'm not pretending to be upset nor am I actually upset , why does there need to be an endgame in pointing out when someone is being a dick ? .

eh.... He also said it wasn't a serious discussion or a priority for him.

Its not setting himself up so much as people looking to put stupid spin on everything he does say.

All superpowers are looking to acquire land bordering on or in the Arctic. Trump just came out and said so.

It's not a priority for him but he canceled a state visit over it and insulted their PM. This is a NATO ally who had soldiers die in Afghanistan helping us with the war on terror.

And the ask was ridiculously dumb. Greenland is semiautonomous and been moving towards autonomy for decades. It would be like trying to buy Scotland from the UK.

And while he was doing this he was also trying to get Russia back into the G-8

el guapo, if you wan the flower you take the flower

I don't really get why this is some joke when all major powers are looking to acquire northern land for its resources.

Also, lol at making the president the butt of their own fuck up. Poland gonna Poland, I guess.

Trump makes himself the joke.

Someone should ask Trump if anyone from Poland reached out to him about the sale... preferably live during a press conference

This would be amazing.

Without being informed beforehand, he would 110% act like it was a real country, he knew what it was, and say some real vague things about it.

I would love for him to buy Absurdistan, it is already a vassal state.

This would be amazing.

Without being informed beforehand, he would 110% act like it was a real country, he knew what it was, and say some real vague things about it.

The real win would be someone asking him about the King of Africa offering him Wakanda

I don't really get why this is some joke when all major powers are looking to acquire northern land for its resources.

Also, lol at making the president the butt of their own fuck up. Poland gonna Poland, I guess.

Some random guy on twitter made the joke about selling it to Trump.

Posters do not want America attempting to buy any land........when we can just go to war and take it by force

Must protect. Must defend. Protocol initiated.

Its not even a blip on the radar for me. I mean, really, what is the end game for pretending (yes, you're all pretending) to be upset by shit like this?

Who’s upset? We are making fun of the President. He’s a joke and his taking my ball and going home thinner skinned attitude just adds to it. He’s a child and thinks like one.

Why would anyone think the US would ever buy large amounts of land from another country, “when have we ever done that”.

I mean who would want any land full of nature resources.

This offer is bull shit.

I'm talking about his behavior in general. He's a joke around the world because of it. He also certainly has fanned the flames on this one as well, not least with his hypocrisy of crying about how the Danish PM said that the notion was absurd, as if he doesn't say worse things about people (not just what they say) on a regular basis. Even going to the point of not visiting Denmark because of it, which looks like taking his ball and going home. Again, turning himself into the butt of jokes.

So it's quite simple. Act like a joke and you'll be seen as one.

Hmm, I don’t see Isis laughing?

Funny the only ones who complain about Trump are those who are from useless countries like yours, or folks trump made carry their own weight.

Take a look at Europe and the US since his election.

Who’s laughing now?

<Dany07>

Hmm, I don’t see Isis laughing?

Funny the only ones who complain about Trump are those who are from useless countries like yours, or folks trump made carry their own weight.

Take a look at Europe and the US since his election.

Who’s laughing now?

<Dany07>

Oh no, some moron on the Internet calls my country useless, I'm so offended. Haha, I wonder what went though your head before typing that post. You should probably have spent some more time trying to understand my posts instead as this looked pretty stupid. I'm sorry that I triggered you so much that you posted that nonsense.

Oh no, some moron on the Internet calls my country useless, I'm so offended. Haha, I wonder what went though your head before typing that post. You should probably have spent some more time trying to understand my posts instead as this looked pretty stupid. I'm sorry that I triggered you so much that you posted that nonsense.

What was the last major war you won?

The wolf doesn’t concern himself with the opinions on sheep.

What was the last major war you won?

The wolf doesn’t concern himself with the opinions on sheep.

Haha, you know a person feels defeated when he's completely drifting away from the subject in desperation.

So you mean that I'm the wolf and you're the sheep, as you're asking me for my opinions and I'm not asking you for any? Makes sense.

Back