International Trump offered San Escobar country by Poland

What a clever response.
China and Russia are doing the same things. China just recently was trying to buy up land in Greenland. Whats the difference if its a chunk at a time or all at once?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/21/heres-why-trump-wants-to-buy-greenland.html

But her-duhr... Trump bad! Probably has something to do with golf courses and Russia!
What are you even talking about? China offered a bid to build an airstrip and a small mining town, and they withdrew and didn't get it. The US already has bases on Greenland, doesn't mean you can just waltz in and expect to buy a whole country. It's two completely different things and no one is going to buy Greenland from us "bit by bit". Even worse was the whole "art of the deal" bullshit, like he could strongarm us into doing it. How pathetic.

How delusional do you have to be to think this is a good look? Even the half intelligent supporters will try to play this off as a "joke" and Trump "trolling" or whatever nonsense. Trump, and in extension the US, is a complete laughing stock here after this move. More than before. The Greenland prime minister said that his brain has melted, they don't want anything to do with you and we would never sell Greenland to the US in a million years.

We don't just sell people.

Look at these idiots right here lol. Suddenly they believe in climate change too:

Last edited:
eh.... He also said it wasn't a serious discussion or a priority for him.

Its not setting himself up so much as people looking to put stupid spin on everything he does say.

All superpowers are looking to acquire land bordering on or in the Arctic. Trump just came out and said so.

If not a serious discussion, then why cancel a previously scheduled trip over it?

Haha, you know a person feels defeated when he's completely drifting away from the subject in desperation.

So you mean that I'm the wolf and you're the sheep, as you're asking me for my opinions and I'm not asking you for any? Makes sense.

Your AV looks like Norm MacDonald and Dan Severn had a baby.

Norman MacSevern

eh.... He also said it wasn't a serious discussion or a priority for him.

Except, then he cancelled a planned meeting with the Danish. So he appears more serious than initially thought.

What was the last major war you won?

The wolf doesn’t concern himself with the opinions on sheep.
translation....the poodle shits on the floor cos he aint housetrained
tenor.gif

I await France offering Trump Brettonia, only for him to take it seriously, and speak of the Breton's love for freedom.

Back