International Trump offered San Escobar country by Poland

Nameless King

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Denmark in fact will not allow sale of Greenland but Poland, an owner of San Escobar is willing to sell it to Trump.

Someone should ask Trump if anyone from Poland reached out to him about the sale... preferably live during a press conference

I don't really get why this is some joke when all major powers are looking to acquire northern land for its resources.

Also, lol at making the president the butt of their own fuck up. Poland gonna Poland, I guess.

That would be a nice place to plant some nukes tbh...

If this is a real place wtf are they doing naming places San Escobar in Poland?

I did a quick search to see where it's at

san-escobar-map-20170118010813.jpg

Apparently it's located right below Westeros
Well, that clears things up

He'll bring Colby with him and make Poland great again.

What a clever response.
China and Russia are doing the same things. China just recently was trying to buy up land in Greenland. Whats the difference if its a chunk at a time or all at once?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/21/heres-why-trump-wants-to-buy-greenland.html

But her-duhr... Trump bad! Probably has something to do with golf courses and Russia!

Trump is pretty much setting himself up with his behavior. All his social media outbursts, his empty posturing and bragging, etc, makes him a common joke around the world. That's why this becomes a big thing when he does it.

Trump is pretty much setting himself up with his behavior. All his social media outbursts, his empty posturing and bragging, etc, makes him a common joke around the world. That's why this becomes a big thing when he does it.
eh.... He also said it wasn't a serious discussion or a priority for him.

Its not setting himself up so much as people looking to put stupid spin on everything he does say.

All superpowers are looking to acquire land bordering on or in the Arctic. Trump just came out and said so.

So you don't find his conduct in all this the least bit risible ? .
Its not even a blip on the radar for me. I mean, really, what is the end game for pretending (yes, you're all pretending) to be upset by shit like this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back