• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump now dominating swing states, 70% think our political reich "needs major changes" or "to be torn down completely"

Your obnoxiously obtuse, tone deaf and arrogant assertion that the period was brief which would be equivalent to another assertion that it was insignificant.
I mean, factually it's true that it was brief, but sure, you can personally attack me if it makes you feel better. I think it's funny that you talk so much about your religion and your main takeaway from Christianity is "Everyone who isn't in my party is a monster."

No, dummy. The low numbers for Biden and the apparent boosts for Trump, means that people aren't just waving pompoms their party. Specifically Democrats.

If Trump wins, the spin you'll put on it will be legendary.

And if Trump loses it’s going to be

Election fraud
Mail in ballots

System rigged

Right?

The major response to the pandemic started in March/April 2020 and Trump lost the election in November and was out in January.

So about 10 months of the Pandemic under Trump and I would suppose 2ish years of Pandemic Conditions under Biden. Things more or less calmed down by late 2022 with the long lasting economic effects still being felt nationwide.

Why is inflation a world wide problem not specifically an American one?

The end of the insanity was around April 2022 when they dropped masks on planes.

Why is inflation a world wide problem not specifically an American one?
People aren't coming up with the theory that Biden caused inflation by doing any serious analysis. It's 100% partisanship. All bad things are caused by the Other Party to people like Whippy and Rob.

I mean, factually it's true that it was brief
So brief, that it's still higher than when he took over from Trump...

"We brought that 1.9% inflation rate we inherited all the way down to a steady 3.3%. We have done good work!"

People aren't coming up with the theory that Biden caused inflation by doing any serious analysis. It's 100% partisanship. All bad things are caused by the Other Party to people like Whippy and Rob.

I’ve literally heard people in my office say

“Do you see the price of gas? Do you see inflation? This is what happens when you vote someone like Biden in”

I also don’t necessarily blame Biden for the inflation. Our government as a whole as a money printing addiction. It’s not just one party. Republicans are just as guilty.

I also don’t necessarily blame Biden for the inflation. Our government as a whole as a money printing addiction. It’s not just one party. Republicans are just as guilty.

I never said it was just America who had inflation. My post was about the period of time in which both presidents oversaw the pandemic.

What are you even on about?
If you recognize that inflation is a global issue, why do you still blame the US government?

If you recognize that inflation is a global issue, why do you still blame the US government?
Is inflation something that the government has no control over? Is national policy, spending and money printing completely irrelevant?

What a wonderful blissful ignorance

Is inflation something that the government has no control over? Is national policy, spending and money printing completely irrelevant?

Inflation has come way down after spiking, in part because gov't action. It went up largely because of the pandemic plus the fast recovery.

The entire world is dealing with the issue and the US has outperformed everyone.

Your last sentence sounds like part of your daily affirmations.

The entire world is dealing with the issue and the US has outperformed everyone.

Your last sentence sounds like part of your daily affirmations.
If you think that the government is not responsible for inflation then there is no helping you. Continue to worship at the alter of Big G.

Back