• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump now dominating swing states, 70% think our political reich "needs major changes" or "to be torn down completely"

Because Biden's dementia is too severe for him to be prosecuted for his crimes and juries would likely see him as a doddering old man with a broken brain. Welcome to the conversation, Jack.
Good lord, you're pathetic. Everyone knows that GOP narrative here is just about distracting from Trump's more legitimate issues.

That’s Hurr’s snotty, shitty, unprofessional way of saying, “We don’t think we can prove to a jury that Biden did it willfully.”

The report also says, “the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt."

So get over it already. Anyone who was charges based on those circumstances is a moron. It would have been egregious.
imagine saying this while cheerleading the E Jean Carrol case and the sloppy Daniels case.

And again you've devolved into personal attacks when your lies fall apart. Sad.
What lie? I'm sorry, but I think a grown man who is as caught up in partisanship as you are is pathetic. Don't know what to tell you. Randomly accusing me of a lie after your story fell apart doesn't make you look any better either. Sorry your life is going that way.

What lie? I'm sorry, but I think a grown man who is as caught up in partisanship as you are is pathetic. Don't know what to tell you. Randomly accusing me of a lie after your story fell apart doesn't make you look any better either. Sorry your life is going that way.
Yikes, sounds like you might want to get yourself tested for cognitive decline. You and Joe can carpool.

Except there is no evidence at all that he's committed crimes and no one actually believes he has, and he's never declared himself to be mentally unfit to work like RFK has. Nor has he talked about doctors asking him to take a test that requires identifying an elephant and being surprised that he did OK, like your "Daddy."
"Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen," the report said.

That’s Hurr’s snotty, shitty, unprofessional way of saying, “We don’t think we can prove to a jury that Biden did it willfully.”

The report also says, “the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt."

So get over it already. Anyone who was expecting charges based on those circumstances is a moron. It would have been egregious.
If only Biden would release the audio so we could see how wrong Hurr was.

Yikes, sounds like you might want to get yourself tested for cognitive decline. You and Joe can carpool.

"Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen," the report said.
No one is above the law except when its (D)ifferent.

More reading comprehension failure. I think you know that Biden is way sharper than you are.
You're quoting from a report that concluded that they didn't have enough evidence and that there were innocent explanations for the findings. Do you think leaving that out is honest? What would motivate you to intentionally mislead here?

don't know what to tell you magatard, but there is certainty no evidence that joe willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when when was a private citizen. and no report would ever claim that, because it doesn't exist. cope, muppet, cope.

So get over it already. Anyone who was expecting charges based on those circumstances is a moron. It would have been egregious.
He willfully obtained and retained classified documents. There's no getting around that being a very serious crime for anyone who isn't the Washington elite. You just don't care about the double standard, because he's your guy.

Oh', and no report would establish "guilt beyond a reasonable doubt". Not sure why think that's a dunk. That's what trials and juries are for. Even formal charges don't prove that. Is Biden guilty of crime that anybody not at the top of Washington would be charged with and severely punished for? Yes.

He willfully obtained and retained classified documents. There's no getting around that being a very serious crime for anyone who isn't the Washington elite. You just don't care about the double standard, because he's your guy.

Oh', and no report would establish "guilt beyond a reasonable doubt". Not sure why think that's a dunk. That's what trials and juries are for. Even formal charges don't prove that. Is Biden guilty of crime that anybody not at the top of Washington would be charged with and severely punished for? Yes.
You show your complete and utter lack of knowledge re: the American legal system every time you click ‘Post Reply.’

I’m well aware of what trials and juries are for.
If a prosecutor, or in this case Special Counsel, doesn’t think they have sufficient evidence that a jury is likely to find the defendant guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, they typically don’t (and shouldn’t) bring charges.
You don’t charge people with shit that you think you can’t actually prosecute and make a case for.

There is not sufficient evidence to prove Biden did it willfully, that’s the whole point. Burr’s remark about Biden’s memory is just a petty way of saying, “we can’t prove he just forgot or did it unintentionally.”
—And it’s not even about it being “my guy.” There’s no evidence that I am aware of that indicates Pence took documents willfully either, and I would not expect him to be charged.

Truth be told, it’s usually quite difficult to prove it was willful. What fucked Trump is that he not only purposely boxed a zillion boxes of shit up, he also lied about having it, tried to move it so the government couldn’t get them back, publicly claimed they were his, pretended he declassified shit with telepathic mind magic—all the usual Trumpish doubling down he always does.

Had he taken his attorneys’ advice and returned the shit, plead ignorance and begged for forgiveness, he *might* have skated too. But he couldn’t bring himself to do it, and here we are.

There is not sufficient evidence to prove Biden did it willfully, that’s the whole point.
LOL. So what's your explanation as to why he took and retained those documents...in three different locations? Was it all an accident? If so, explain it. You can't. I won't even press you to explain how keeping them was legal. How is him taking them in the first place legal?

Come on big brain. Explain it.

LOL. So what's your explanation as to why he took and retained those documents...in three different locations? Was it all an accident? If so, explain it. You can't. I won't even press you to explain how keeping them was legal. How is him taking them in the first place legal?

How many rooms full of all the tape from the camera's did Biden order to be flooded?
Once again the problem with Trump was not having them, it was not giving them back. He was given ample time to give them back, and that is when he started moving them.
Everybody else busted with documents was like my bad and gave them back, so that is where your comparison with every one else and Trump falls apart.
He listened to a dude with an English Major who pretends to be a lawyer for right wing Rubes, that dude told Trump he did not have to give them back.
Trump's biggest problem is ego and low IQ, combined with all the people who will tell him no either got sick of his ass and left or were let go, so now you have a man child who constantly gets himself in trouble because he likes to do what he wants and if that conflicts with laws, so be it and there is nobody there to say hey dude, that is not a good idea.
Cliffs
Trump screwed Trump

Sigh. Your ignorance of our legal system continues.

Nobody, including little ol me, has to convince anyone of Biden’s innocence. If you want to find him guilty then you need to prove he’s guilty, under a specific statute or statutes, beyond a reasonable doubt.

Consider former General David Petraeus. His conduct was worse than Biden’s in that he straight up shared classified material with journalists—and they could only get him on a misdemeanor. And unfortunately that misdemeanor doesn’t really apply to Biden’s case and circumstances.

So what are dealing with is reasonable doubt. Biden had, for example, personal notebooks that contained his thoughts and recollection of events, like a diary, some of which contained his synopsis of material that was classified.
And that’s not good. But since other presidents did the same thing, like Reagan for example (who was never charged with anything)—and not only that, there are previous DOJ filings which indicate those things are personal possessions. So good luck making a case for it being criminal in court.

And while the left and right can debate all day over why Biden stutters, stammers, forgets shit, says goofy shit, slips up, forgets dates or times, and so on—-hopefully we can at least agree that he does in fact do that. So good fucking luck proving any of this was willful.

Proving what Trump did was willful? That’s easy.

Last edited:
Sigh. Your ignorance of our legal system continues.

Nobody, including little ol me, has to convince anyone of Biden’s innocence. If you want to find him guilty then you need to prove he’s guilty, under a specific statute or statutes, beyond a reasonable doubt.

Consider former General David Petraeus. His conduct was worse than Biden’s in that he straight up shared classified material with journalists—and they could only get him on a misdemeanor. And unfortunately that misdemeanor doesn’t really apply to Biden’s case and circumstances.

So what are dealing with is reasonable doubt. Biden had, for example, personal notebooks that contained his thoughts and recollection of events, like a diary, some of which contained his synopsis of material that was classified.
And that’s not good. But since other presidents did the same thing, like Reagan for example (who was never charged with anything)—and not only that, there are previous DOJ siblings which indicate those things are personal possessions. So good luck making a case for it being criminal in court.

And while the left and right can debate all day over why Biden stutters, stammers, forgets shit, says goofy shit, slips up, forgets dates or times, and so on—-hopefully we can at least agree that he does in fact do that. So good fucking luck proving any of this was willful.

Proving what Trump did was willful? That’s easy.
That's a whole lot of you being unable to admit that taking classified documents is illegal. Certainly for Biden, who didn't even have anything resembling an argument for clearance to do so. I already said that the law only applies to those who aren't the Washington Elite, so I don't know why you're bringing up the Washington Elite committing the same very blatant crime as some kind of gotcha.

It's illegal, period. So why is only one guy being charged with it, then? No, not returning them when asked isn't the crime. Taking them is. The rest is just extra charges for anyone who isn't in the inner circle.

I guess I'll have to settle for "that's not good", in regard to Biden. LOL.

If only Biden would release the audio so we could see how wrong Hurr was.
You think Hurr was wrong?
If you think Hurr was right, then there’s way too much reasonable doubt to convict, and probably even charge him.
I am sincerely interested if you can make a case why the audio should be released. We have the transcript. We have a Special Counsel report which uses characterizations and language that Dems, and libs like me, think are a bit unprofessional and goes too far—yet even Hurr doesn’t think he has the evidence to prosecute Biden successfully.

What’s the purpose of the audio in your estimation, in a case where it seems clear there’s way too much reasonable doubt to charge him?

That's a whole lot of you being unable to admit that taking classified documents is illegal. Certainly for Biden, who didn't even have anything resembling an argument for clearance to do so. I already said that the law only applies to those who aren't the Washington Elite, so I don't know why you're bringing up the Washington Elite committing the same very blatant crime as some kind of gotcha.

It's illegal, period. So why is only one guy being charged with it, then? No, not returning them when asked isn't the crime. Taking them is. The rest is just extra charges for anyone who isn't in the inner circle.

I guess I'll have to settle for "that's not good", in regard to Biden. LOL.
Yes. That’s what we’ll have to settle for. There’s simply not enough evidence to charge Biden and get a conviction, or have a reasonable chance of getting a conviction.

I’ve addressed what is different about Trump’s case. I’ve listed several things. Did you want to take any of those arguments up, or just keep posturing?

I am sincerely interested if you can make a case why the audio should be released. We have the transcript. We have a Special Counsel report which uses characterizations and language that Dems, and libs like me, think are a bit unprofessional and goes too far—yet even Hurr doesn’t think he has the evidence to prosecute Biden successfully.
Because Biden leaked it to begin with. Because in the past there have been calls for confirmation of transcripts to actual audio which were admitted.
Because you don’t get to claim executive privilege over one form of medium over another — especially when you were the ones to leak it the other form of medium.

If Hurr is wrong in his categorization of Biden, and he’s not too incompetent to be convicted, let’s hear it for ourselves. The transcript was fairly damning in and of itself, the audio must be really bad. There is a reason Biden doesn’t want it released.

Last edited:
Because Biden leaked it to begin with. Because in the past there have been calls for confirmation of transcripts to actual audio.
Because you don’t get to claim executive privilege over one form of medium over another — especially when you were the ones to leak it the other form of medium.

If Hurr is wrong in his categorization of Biden, and he’s not too incompetent to be convicted, let’s hear it for ourselves. The transcript was fairly damning in and of itself, the audio must be really bad. There is a reason Biden doesn’t want it released.
Oh I am sure there are instances where people want audio to compare with a transcript, but other than certain depositions, we typically don’t get them. If it’s an FBI interview, forget it—they just summarize the interview on a 302 form. There’s no transcript or audio, which is pretty crazy. So whether you’re a Rightie screaming for audio from Hillary’s interview, or a Leftie who wants to hear Michael Flynn or Paul Manafort’a interviews, we’re all SOL.

I think it was actually very forthcoming for the DOJ to release a full transcript.
When Mueller interviewed Trump, he let Trump write his answers like a child and I don’t think we ever even got to see that document. When Trump was impeached for his “perfect call” to Zelensky, we didn’t get audio, and we didn’t even get a full transcript (a White House lawyer had that moved to a secret, secure server)— all we got was a “summary” from the White House.

Here’s the deal: to successfully prosecute Biden, you have to prove he intentionally meant to keep documents rather than merely forgetting to return them.
You need full audio to try and determine if it’s plausible that Joe Friggin Biden forgot something?? <lol>Seriously?? How many videos, clips and memes have the Right pushed about him stumbling, stammering, not being able to read a teleprompter, forgetting the month his son died—all sorts of shit. And now you want to act like it’s not plausible that he forgot? You guys have been saying he can’t remember shit for 5 years lmao.

Back