• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Trump now dominating swing states, 70% think our political reich "needs major changes" or "to be torn down completely"

They did so because Hurr basically said Biden and mush for brains.

You do realize that right?
Well, first, he didn't say that. But he was trying to advance the GOP line on it more subtlely. And second the transcript definitively refutes that assertion. We're in another situation where you guys want us to trust the word of the party over evidence.

Well, first, he didn't say that. But he was trying to advance the GOP line on it more subtlely. And second the transcript definitively refutes that assertion. We're in another situation where you guys want us to trust the word of the party over evidence.
“He didn’t actually say mush for brains”

Wow what a persuasive argument.

It so definitively refutes the assertion that any examination of the audio would never call it into question, right?

Once again, just admit that clearly the audio would be bad for Biden which is why he doesn’t want to release it.

Everyone realizes that.

Last edited:
“He didn’t actually say mush for brains”

Wow what a persuasive argument.
Did you read my post? I get the sense that you wouldn't be able to discuss something honestly if you tried. But you should try sometime.
It so definitively refutes the assertion that any examination of the audio would never call it into question, right?

Once again, just admit that clearly the audio would be bad for Biden which is why he doesn’t want to release it.

Everyone realizes that.
I don't have anything against audio, but nor do I think I can demand unprecedented steps be taken just to refute idiotic partisan attacks that no one sincerely believes and that no evidence can stop miserable partisans from pushing. You literally claimed that there's a 50% chance that Hillary has had people murdered. It's not like you feel any obligation to be honest or decent when you're talking about someone who isn't in your party.

They did so because Hurr basically said Biden and mush for brains.

You do realize that right?
They released it to demonstrate that Hur’s characterizations of Biden were unfair and unprofessional, and I think that they were. You get a narrative like Biden forgetting when his son died, and then when you read the transcript you see that it really didn’t go down like that.

Personally, I think Hur’s language and characterization was kind of unprofessional for a report that he knew would be made public. Why not say, “While Biden’s conduct may be worthy of reproach, we were unable to find sufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the documents were taken or retained willfully in accordance with statute USC 12345” or whatever? Why the personal digs and emotion?

Trump’s willfulness, on the other hand, is quite easy to prove.

They released it to demonstrate that Hur’s characterizations of Biden were unfair and unprofessional, and I think that they were. You get a narrative like Biden forgetting when his son died, and then when you read the transcript you see that it really didn’t go down like that.

Personally, I think Hur’s language and characterization was kind of unprofessional for a report that he knew would be made public. Why not say, “While Biden’s conduct may be worthy of reproach, we were unable to find sufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the documents were taken or retained willfully in accordance with statute USC 12345” or whatever? Why the personal digs and emotion?

Trump’s willfulness, on the other hand, is quite easy to prove.
Great fan fiction, but why do you personally want the audio hidden?

Remember how the guy you've named yourself after got fired from his job at fox news for lying to viewers like you about the 2020 election and having to pay the largest fine in media history?

I think the Biden administration is worried that old men from orange county just aren't smart enough to tell fact from fiction. So I suppose it's for your own good. If you had been smart enough to recognize being played for a fool, none of this would be necessary. But you brought it upon yourself.

Remember how the guy you've named yourself after got fired from his job at fox news for lying to viewers like you about the 2020 election and having to pay the largest fine in media history?
Fox News White House correspondent Jacqui Heinrich just debunked the "Biden tried to assassinate Trump!" theory on Fox News too. Wonderful to see, because Tucker, that vile, awful, pathetic, pond scum, charlatan, tried to get her fired, for the sin of debunking the election fraud lies. Hilarious that she still works there and Tucker is now interviewing "Cat Turd" in flip flops on Twitter. I guess you could say Tuck got cucked!

I think the Biden administration is worried that old men from orange county just aren't smart enough to tell fact from fiction. So I suppose it's for your own good. If you had been smart enough to recognize being played for a fool, none of this would be necessary. But you brought it upon yourself.

Because I don’t think it’s possible to glean anything from the audio that you couldn’t get from the transcript, which would conceivably change the conclusion of the Special Counsel not to charge Biden—and that’s the only reason to be interested in the audio.
There is simply no evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that Biden did this willfully, and it doesn’t matter whether you read that, or hear it. The only reason to want the audio is for a political reason, not a legal one.

And there was no fanfic in my post btw, because I’m not a “fan” and what I said wasn’t fiction. I said the same thing Hur did, I just said it in a neutral and professional manner, and not a biased one.

Others disagree. More context could produce better opinions.
That’s not a valid reason to release the audio. If your concern is whether Biden’s memory sucks because you’re worried he’s not fit to be Pres or something, there are plenty of speeches, remarks, interviews, and so on for you to make that determination as a voter. That’s not what a Special Counsel report is for.

Incidentally, this is the 2nd time now that you’ve chopped one sentence—or in this case, a small part of one sentence—out of my reply and taken that up instead of my entire point.

There is simply no evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that Biden did this willfully
So what is your explanation of him not only unlawfully taking, but retaining them...for YEARS as well? Just a big old whoopsie? Did the wind do it?

Because I don’t think it’s possible to glean anything from the audio that you couldn’t get from the transcript, which would conceivably change the conclusion of the Special Counsel not to charge Biden—and that’s the only reason to be interested in the audio.
There is simply no evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that Biden did this willfully, and it doesn’t matter whether you read that, or hear it. The only reason to want the audio is for a political reason, not a legal one.

And there was no fanfic in my post btw, because I’m not a “fan” and what I said wasn’t fiction. I said the same thing Hur did, I just said it in a neutral and professional manner, and not a biased one.

That’s not a valid reason to release the audio. If your concern is whether Biden’s memory sucks because you’re worried he’s not fit to be Pres or something, there are plenty of speeches, remarks, interviews, and so on for you to make that determination as a voter. That’s not what a Special Counsel report is for.

Incidentally, this is the 2nd time now that you’ve chopped one sentence—or in this case, a small part of one sentence—out of my reply and taken that up instead of my entire point.
I chopped it up because you went on to bring up Trump. Which was meaningless.

There is definitely enough information for anyone to be able to make a determination as to an 81 year olds mental fitness. The point is that, logically, if Hurr was so off base in his assessment, and the audio would further prove that his assessment was wrong, Biden would jump at the chance to release the audio.

It follows that the reason Biden doesn’t want to release it is that it is politically harmful — which gives credence to Hurr’s conclusion.

My position is that A. More transparency > Less transparency — especially regarding the mental capability of the person responsible with “the button” and B. It’s patronizing to anyone with independent thought that he’s withholding the audio for any other reason than it reflecting poorly upon himself. I think Americans deserve better.

Don’t mistake my position as being sympathetic to Trump or wanting Trump to win — I don’t.

I just believe that the emperor isn’t wearing any clothes and am in favor of more people coming to the same conclusion.

I chopped it up because you went on to bring up Trump. Which was meaningless.

There is definitely enough information for anyone to be able to make a determination as to an 81 year olds mental fitness. The point is that, logically, if Hurr was so off base in his assessment, and the audio would further prove that his assessment was wrong, Biden would jump at the chance to release the audio.

It follows that the reason Biden doesn’t want to release it is that it is politically harmful — which gives credence to Hurr’s conclusion.

My position is that A. More transparency > Less transparency is always better — especially regarding the mental capability of the person responsible with “the button” and B. It’s patronizing to anyone with independent thought that he’s withholding the audio for any other reason than it reflecting poorly upon himself. I think Americans deserve better.

Don’t mistake my position as being sympathetic to Trump or wanting Trump to win — I don’t.
You chopped a lot more than my one small sentence about Trump; but since they were both investigated for similar things, one was charged and one wasn’t, I think it’s a relevant comparison.

Most importantly though, while I get what you’re saying, you’re kind of acknowledging that you’re wanting it released not because you think it contains any evidence that would change the decision of the Special Counsel not to charge Biden but simply because you think, or hope, it’ll make Biden look bad. That’s not a valid reason to release it.

Last edited:
Most importantly though, while I get what you’re saying, you’re kind of acknowledging that you’re wanting it released not because you think it contains any evidence that would change the decision of the Special Counsel not to charge girl but simply because you think, or hope, it’ll make Biden look bad. That’s not a valid reason to release it.
Oh, it definitely has no bearing on the outcome of the special counsel. I want it released, as I would with any president in the same situation, so that we have as much transparency as possible in every situation possible.

That is compounded specifically due to the findings of Hurr. If it was some ho-hum situation it may not matter AS much. Since it called into question a matter citizens already have concerns about, and since Biden himself doesn’t want it released for unconvincing reasons, it makes its release even more important.

I don’t hope anything. Logically, if it would make him look good, he’d release it. If it makes him look bad, he wants to claim executive privilege. Americans deserve to hear it.

Oh, it definitely has no bearing on the outcome of the special counsel. I want it released, as I would with any president in the same situation, so that we have as much transparency as possible in every situation possible.

That is compounded specifically due to the findings of Hurr. If it was some ho-hum situation it may not matter AS much. Since it called into question a matter citizens already have concerns about, and since Biden himself doesn’t want it released for unconvincing reasons, it makes its release even more important.

I don’t hope anything. Logically, if it would make him look good, he’d release it. If it makes him look bad, he wants to claim executive privilege. Americans deserve to hear it.
When you say he’d release it if it made him look good—- I mean, it’s an interview conducted in a criminal investigation regarding classified documents that we know Biden had in his possession, I’m not sure how “good” it could ever make him look, you know?

I get the transparency idea, but releasing an audio interview in an investigation just because we want to see if the interviewee sounds like shit? That’s a stretch to me.
I also think it’s well understood that neither Trump or Biden is in all that great of shape mentally. Neither is RFK, albeit for different reasons lol.

When you say he’d release it if it made him look good—- I mean, it’s an interview conducted in a criminal investigation regarding classified documents that we know Biden had in his possession, I’m not sure how “good” it could ever make him look, you know?

I get the transparency idea, but releasing an audio interview in an investigation just because we want to see if the interviewee sounds like shit? That’s a stretch to me.
I also think it’s well understood that neither Trump or Biden is in all that great of shape mentally. Neither is RFK, albeit for different reasons lol.
They all suck. I’m not disputing that at all.

The point is that if Hurr was so wrong in saying Biden was an old man with memory problems, and the audio proved that wrong, Biden would release it. Don’t you agree?

Okay.

So what is Trump going to do that will fix this so we're not talking about it again in 5 or 10 years time?
Im not going to vote for either of them, but if Trump does happen to win, i hope he kicks them the fuck out instead of letting them commit crimes and go free like Biden is doing.

They all suck. I’m not disputing that at all.

The point is that if Hurr was so wrong in saying Biden was an old man with memory problems, and the audio proved that wrong, Biden would release it. Don’t you agree?
Well, not necessarily, believe it or not. It’s sort of a catch-22: if the audio shows Biden is sharp as a motherfucker, it makes it much more unlikely that he simply forgot to return the documents, and bolsters the idea he did it willfully and should be charged (I don’t think that’s likely, if the audio showed that I think Hur would’ve charged him).

Conversely, if Biden can’t remember shit, or even if he acts like he can’t remember shit, it makes it tougher to charge him in the case but makes him look like shit as a candidate and president. It’s kind of a lose-lose.

Back