Trump just saved US from compelled SPEECH

If you guys don't start responding with 27th and Broadway to shut this kid up, I'm very disappointed. I'm blocked so my efforts here are wasted.

To all the people that liked the op, you just liked the ramblings of a teenager, and thought to yourself, this guy makes sense to me, I'm going to like this post.

27th and Broadway.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/cult...appeals-panel-divides-on-transgender-pronouns (Ramblings of a teenager? <LordRoose>)

http://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/opinions/pub/19/19-40016-CR0.pdf (Ramblings of a teenager? )

Looks like Real news to me.

And a Real courtroom case also.

Not our fault you despise the OP.

Yes, Trump saved the USA from compelled pronoun speech, pronouns that are in DIRECT OPPOSITION TO OBJECTIVE SCIENCE!

Long story short, an appeals court voted 2-1 that a tranny guy could not force the court to address him with female pronouns.

Judges saving us: 1 appointed by reagan, 1 appointed by TRUMP
Judge trying to Canada Cancuck us: 1 appointed by Clinton

This is why you need judges that care about the constitution and etc, and don't just bow down to the party line. They are SUPPOSED to be impartial.

This also shows you how FRAGILE the American way is.... you cannot take it for granted. If Hillary had been elected and appointed a judge instead of Trump...guess what would have happened???

female - (adj) of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes.
(noun) a female person, animal, or plant.

Woman - (noun) an adult human female.

On Wednesday, a divided panel of the New Orleans-based U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit ruled, in 2–1 fashion, that a transgender litigant — a biological male who suffers from gender dysphoria and subjectively feels that he is a female — cannot require a court to address him using female pronouns.

The case, U.S. v. Varner, pitted Reagan nominee Judge Jerry E. Smith and Trump nominee Judge S. Kyle Duncan in the panel majority, against Clinton nominee Judge James L. Dennis as the lone dissenter. What made the opinion particularly fascinating was that Duncan’s majority opinion used male pronouns, whereas Dennis’ dissent used female pronouns.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/cult...appeals-panel-divides-on-transgender-pronouns

Wait... didn’t you just create a callout thread about another poster’s racist rant?

It's sad this is as important as it is, and if I was a multi-billionaire who liked having control of the world I would have my media buddies make crazy things like this issues out of thin air, so even smart people HAD to vote for citizens united not being overturned. I literally think that may be what's happening. I think the uber rich saw a black guy beat two normal white guys, and realized as it stood Americans were not going to vote for trickle-down and Citizens United anymore, so they did what they could to help themselves, which was use their media and influence to poison the left enough to give corporate tax breaks a chance. To the leftists who don't notice the recent damaging changes, or pretend they were "their ideas," well they are literally idiots.

Last edited:
TRump has spent more in his 4 years than Obama did in his last 4 years but glad this is what you are concerned about.
Does spending relate to the judges' decision? I must be missing something.

Can you point to where I equated "hood rat" with blackness? Hood rat is symptomatic of being impoverished and living in the hood/i.e. city - which is what the article in question was about/NYC

I mean...... the TS article was about AA abortions in NYC and you immediately launched into a tirade about how Evangelicals are conflicted over giving money to hood rats. It’s literally the first connection you made. What am I missing here?

So if someone would have posted the same story, but was screaming about gay genocide, you would have liked it?

The content of the op has no bearing?

Huh.......

I read what the OP said and saw nothing wrong with it.

It was related to the story, links to the article and Court documents....

Real news.

And this Hypothetical BS you just spouted (Gay Genocide? Are you fucking stupid?)......get the fuck out of here that shit, moron. <DisgustingHHH>

"Huh......", indeed. <puh-lease75>

I read what the OP said and saw nothing wrong with it.

And this Hypothetical BS you just spouted (Gay Genocide? Are you fucking stupid?)......get the fuck out of here that shit, moron.

You wouldn't talk to me like that face to face......<{outtahere}>

I am not sure if you're serious, actually.

I mean who gives a shit what the OP did in another thread? (aside from you)

Who gives a shit about any of your posts other than you? See how stupid that type of post is on Sherdog?? This is a fucking posting forum bruh - it’s the entire point.

I mean...... the TS article was about AA abortions in NYC and you immediately launched into a tirade about how Evangelicals are conflicted over giving money to hood rats. It’s literally the first connection you made. What am I missing here?
Yes, TS called me a racist and all sorts of names for citing that modern city poverty tends to not result in the best outcomes for people, which then presents a conundrum for some Evangellically minded people who both oppose abortion and the fruits of city poverty. He then created this thread, which is pretty based considering, and I then complimented him and said it was unexpected that someone acting like such an SJW would simultaneously hold such an opinion as expressed in this thread. The other thread is Insane Fact: More abortions than births for black NYC babies if to want to connect the dots. Hope that helps, its not as chaotic as it may seem :)

Yes, TS called me a racist and all sorts of names for citing that modern city poverty tends to not result in the best outcomes for people, which then presents a conundrum for some Evangellically minded people who both oppose abortion and the fruits of city poverty. He then created this thread, which is pretty based considering, and I then complimented him and said it was unexpected that someone acting like such an SJW would simultaneously hold such an opinion as expressed in this thread. The other thread is Insane Fact: More abortions than births for black NYC babies if to want to connect the dots. Hope that helps, its not as chaotic as it may seem :)

Can we agree though that the first thing you did is equate “hood rats” with AAs?

Who gives a shit about any of your posts other than you? See how stupid that type of post is on Sherdog?? This is a fucking posting forum bruh - it’s the entire point.

Well I certainly no longer give a shit about any of your posts. *To the ignore list you go* :kiss:

i am still baffled that this pronoun thing is real and not some joke.

he's the guy who bailed on a planned IRL fight just a few days ago in which he instigated I believe. check out the OT.

What the fuck are you talking about dude? I was there and posted proof. Viva never showed the fuck up. Get your facts straight.
Call out thread: WR edition. Where you at Shinigami

Yes, TS called me a racist and all sorts of names

I only called you a racist for makikng a racist post little guy. Oh, and I guess a stalker for stalking me and being off topic here.

he's the guy who bailed on a planned IRL fight just a few days ago in which he instigated I believe. check out the OT.
Wow, really?! <Lmaoo> Is he Christian Darrow, the undefeated prison fighting champion? To my knowledge, that is the only IRL fight that spawned off an Internet forum. I sent back recently and saw that epic thread on the UG and saw how it became one of the most glorious memes in internet history.

OK, that makes WAY more sense now knowing he is a knuckle dragging meathead. <45> You can even see the post history and see how kind I was trying to be to him and explain where I was coming from but he kept on spewing straight venom at me. Atleast I can watch the fights tonight knowing Im not an insane racist that is the father of two minority children and married to a minority woman too :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back