Trump just saved US from compelled SPEECH

What the fuck are you talking about dude? I was there and posted proof. Viva never showed the fuck up. Get your facts straight.
Call out thread: WR edition. Where you at Shinigami

I only called you a racist for makikng a racist post little guy. Oh, and I guess a stalker for stalking me and being off topic here.
Oh my God, you are truly insane! You have me in your quote. <Eek2.0> I am little honored but also deeply weirded out......

BTW, you have a bit of CNN fake news reporting there and did not state that I was commenting on the Evangelical conundrum, that this is the option THEY/similar minded folks are faced with. Bro, you really have to helax a little bit: go buy a 6 pack, roll up a fattie if that is your thing instead, order a pizza and enjoy watching the fights tonight. Why you are trying to pick fights with windmills is beyond me.

not proof enough. you could have had someone do all that for you.

What fucking proof does he have? Also, why would I need someone to do that for me??? He told me what he was going to wear. I never gave a single physical description of myself or my attire.If he had been there I could have walked right up to his face and he would not have known.

LOL, stop riding his nuts.

Oh my God, you are truly insane! You have me in your quote. <Eek2.0> I am little honored but also deeply weirded out......

BTW, you have a bit of CNN fake news reporting there and did not state that I was commenting on the Evangelical conundrum, that this is the option THEY/similar minded folks are faced with. Bro, you really have to helax a little bit: go buy a 6 pack, roll up a fattie if that is your thing instead, order a pizza and enjoy watching the fights tonight. Why you are trying to pick fights with windmills is beyond me.

You are the one stalking me, little racist boy

Why do you think you ARE IN THIS THREAD DISCUSSING ANOTHER THREAD. Keep on topic.

What fucking proof does he have? Also, why would I need someone to do that for me??? He told me what he was going to wear. I never gave a single physical description of myself or my attire.If he had been there I could have walked right up to his face and he would not have known.

LOL, stop riding his nuts.

you said it yourself babygirl, you set the terms. the onus is on you.

Can we agree though that the first thing you did is equate “hood rats” with AAs?
No, we definitely can not, especially in view of the whole point I was making which was about the "Evangelical Paradox" regarding this issue. We can only equate hood rats with people that in in the hood (NYC) and are in poverty. There are tons of hood rats of all races.

Furthermore, the point I was making was framing it as your typical Evangelical/Bible Belt type voter/person and presenting the conundrum and catch 22 from their view, as they would see it, not as my view. This is what is infuriating - I was not saying "this is how I feel", but rather "this is how they must see it". I even went on to explain how I had a friend that was puritanically religious, super against abortion until he knocked up a girl that he did not want to, then was all for it the there shoe was on the other foot. If the article was about Nigerians, or AA's in the midwest, country or suburbs, I would not have framed it as I did. Still, may have been a communication era in part my fault if I triggered another poster so badly over this, tho I was just informed this poster tried to set up an IRL fight the other day and was threatening another poster here.....so, I atleast feel a lil better.

Why do you think you ARE IN THIS THREAD DISCUSSING ANOTHER THREAD. Keep on topic.
I am just responding to content as I get. Hilariously, I was complimenting your thread and had no idea you were its curator. You're welcome, Christian Darrow :)

Since Facebook punishes users for merely "denying existence" of transgender identities. Someone should posts the news and report everyone who "agrees with the legal ruling".
<{afrobol}><{outtahere}>

No, we definitely can not, especially in view of the whole point I was making which was about the "Evangelical Paradox" regarding this issue. We can only equate hood rats with people that in in the hood (NYC) and are in poverty. There are tons of hood rats of all races.

Furthermore, the point I was making was framing it as your typical Evangelical/Bible Belt type voter/person and presenting the conundrum and catch 22 from their view, as they would see it, not as my view. This is what is infuriating - I was not saying "this is how I feel", but rather "this is how they must see it". I even went on to explain how I had a friend that was puritanically religious, super against abortion until he knocked up a girl that he did not want to, then was all for it the there shoe was on the other foot. If the article was about Nigerians, or AA's in the midwest, country or suburbs, I would not have framed it as I did. Still, may have been a communication era in part my fault if I triggered another poster so badly over this, tho I was just informed this poster tried to set up an IRL fight the other day and was threatening another poster here.....so, I atleast feel a lil better.

okay but... you took an article about black babies and immediately went to hood rats

just saying... it’s all in your post

and I get your point but next time any super evangelical friend raises this issue, remind them that the majority of welfare benefits go to poor rural and ex-urb whites... ask them if they have the same moral conundrum on that one

so this guy said he would come and then he didn't?
that's not good, breaking your word like that
breaking your word is the wrong thing to do
i mean, it's the only thing we have

Not sure how a decision on what the COURTS have to call some tranny has to do with "us"

Technically, I was "right" offended.

You're the one on the "left".

nyet.

look at the thread topic you SJW.

complaining about jokes, unsolicited too. thanks for outing yourself.

okay but... you took an article about black babies and immediately went to hood rats

just saying... it’s all in your post

and I get your point but next time any super evangelical friend raises this issue, remind them that the majority of welfare benefits go to poor rural and ex-urb whites... ask them if they have the same moral conundrum on that one
Haha, point taken, mate. I gotta be doing something wrong with my words if I already ended up in Dubsville <Lmaoo>

You bring up a good point too, in that I do think some people that atleast say to be Christian would rather their tax pay go towards people that looked as they do. Again, it highlights the hypocrisy in that they claim to be a religion which is color blind but care about such things, even worse yet try to pretend that Christianity celebrates white superiority as a virtue. It also is related to how some people that lean towards this mentality are all about having the baby be born and not aborted, care so much about it in the mother's stomach, but as soon as it is born, they could care less. These George Carlinisms' fascinate me.

Yes, I did set the terms. I showed up at the time and location and looked for him .He was not there. How fucking stupid are you?
How far down your throat is his little baby dick?

You are in New York. Would you like to meet up as well? If so, will you actually show or are you a chickenshit like your boyfriend?

Yes, I did set the terms. I showed up at the time and location and looked for him .He was not there. How fucking stupid are you?
How far down your throat is his little baby dick?

look how mad you are. is English you second language? it must be.

like I said, you didn't provide sufficient proof. anyone could have taken that. why didn't you make a video of yourself at least speaking, calling Viva out?

you're just being whining crybaby.

While I agree there are 2 genders does it really matter what someone wants to be called?

What they want to be called is irrelevant. What matters is what they are called and how they're treated: i.e. as what the are or as what they falsely claim to be.

You are in New York. Would you like to meet up as well? If so, will you actually show or are you a chickenshit like your boyfriend?
you seriously calling me out?

come to Queens, Flushing. bring your friends. bring weapons too.

I'm not even kidding.

Back