Trump just saved US from compelled SPEECH

Shinigami

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Yes, Trump saved the USA from compelled pronoun speech, pronouns that are in DIRECT OPPOSITION TO OBJECTIVE SCIENCE!

Long story short, an appeals court voted 2-1 that a tranny guy could not force the court to address him with female pronouns.

Judges saving us: 1 appointed by reagan, 1 appointed by TRUMP
Judge trying to Canada Cancuck us: 1 appointed by Clinton

This is why you need judges that care about the constitution and etc, and don't just bow down to the party line. They are SUPPOSED to be impartial.

This also shows you how FRAGILE the American way is.... you cannot take it for granted. If Hillary had been elected and appointed a judge instead of Trump...guess what would have happened???

female - (adj) of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes.
(noun) a female person, animal, or plant.

Woman - (noun) an adult human female.

On Wednesday, a divided panel of the New Orleans-based U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit ruled, in 2–1 fashion, that a transgender litigant — a biological male who suffers from gender dysphoria and subjectively feels that he is a female — cannot require a court to address him using female pronouns.

The case, U.S. v. Varner, pitted Reagan nominee Judge Jerry E. Smith and Trump nominee Judge S. Kyle Duncan in the panel majority, against Clinton nominee Judge James L. Dennis as the lone dissenter. What made the opinion particularly fascinating was that Duncan’s majority opinion used male pronouns, whereas Dennis’ dissent used female pronouns.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/cult...appeals-panel-divides-on-transgender-pronouns

Excellent.

America will shine as a beacon of wisdom in contrast to Canada in this regard.

It's really sad that institutionalizing incoherent, revisionist concepts has become a key part of one party's platform.

Aren't you the dude that just called me a 'pathetic racist' for pointing out the reality that inner city poverty victims tend to not be granted the greatest odds at birth and present a unique paradox for some Evangelicals' ideologies? Surprised to see you advocating such a based position here. Kudos.

<mma4>

Aren't you the dude that just called me a 'pathetic racist' for pointing out the reality that inner city poverty victims tend to not be granted the greatest odds at birth and present a unique paradox for some Evangelicals' ideologies? Surprised to see you advocating such a based position here. Kudos.

<mma4>

I called you out for your racism. Being a racist never bothered you much but being called out on it sure does.

Yes, Trump saved the USA from compelled pronoun speech, pronouns that are in DIRECT OPPOSITION TO OBJECTIVE SCIENCE!

Long story short, an appeals court voted 2-1 that a tranny guy could not force the court to address him with female pronouns.

Judges saving us: 1 appointed by reagan, 1 appointed by TRUMP
Judge trying to Canada Cancuck us: 1 appointed by Clinton

This is why you need judges that care about the constitution and etc, and don't just bow down to the party line. They are SUPPOSED to be impartial.

This also shows you how FRAGILE the American way is.... you cannot take it for granted. If Hillary had been elected and appointed a judge instead of Trump...guess what would have happened???

female - (adj) of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes.
(noun) a female person, animal, or plant.

Woman - (noun) an adult human female.

On Wednesday, a divided panel of the New Orleans-based U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit ruled, in 2–1 fashion, that a transgender litigant — a biological male who suffers from gender dysphoria and subjectively feels that he is a female — cannot require a court to address him using female pronouns.

The case, U.S. v. Varner, pitted Reagan nominee Judge Jerry E. Smith and Trump nominee Judge S. Kyle Duncan in the panel majority, against Clinton nominee Judge James L. Dennis as the lone dissenter. What made the opinion particularly fascinating was that Duncan’s majority opinion used male pronouns, whereas Dennis’ dissent used female pronouns.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/cult...appeals-panel-divides-on-transgender-pronouns

This is a vastly underrated (and gigantic) victory for Free Speech and COMMON SENSE (and Science).

'Cause now, the Precedent has been set.

Science trumps (pardon the pun) all.

If you were born female, then you're referred to with female pronouns.

If you were born male, then you're referred to with male pronouns.

#WINNING <TheDonald>

Good stuff. Slowly but surely we can nip this stuff in the bud. This progressive trash has no place in a civilized society

This is a vastly underrated (and gigantic) victory for Free Speech and COMMON SENSE (and Science).

'Cause now, the Precedent has been set.

Science trumps (pardon the pun) all.

If you were born female, then you're referred to with female pronouns.

If you were born male, then you're referred to with male pronouns.

#WINNING <TheDonald>

We can still be polite and call a person by their preferred pronoun, but there should be no law mandating we do so. That would be the moderate position.

We can still be polite and call a person by their preferred pronoun, but there should be no law mandating we do so. That would be the moderate position.

Oh I understand what you're saying.

If someone ASKED (not Demanded, like an asshole) NICELY for me to do so, I will 'cause I'm a polite person. :)

But what I dislike is the potential for Legal ramifications (Arrest, in Canada, for example) if this particular case went the other way.

And anyway, the guy is a Pedo so fuck him and what he wants.

Can you point to where I equated "hood rat" with blackness? Hood rat is symptomatic of being impoverished and living in the hood/i.e. city - which is what the article in question was about/NYC. Can you source to me where most of these aborted babies are from affluent communities and come from married, religious, disciplined and structured households? I can source you that says, on the whole, most African Americans living in New York are from single household and below the poverty line. For many years it was the Irish and Italian, then the Latinos, many 'hood rats' are not black - however, many of these historic "hood rats" were able to have success as their parents were religious and installed those values in them. I further sourced that this IS NOT a racial dilemma and evidenced the Nigerian immigrants having more success in America than white Americans. Why is this? Because they are raised with Christianity being a root value system, families stay together in poverty, for sick or health, better or worse, yada-yada, actually tend to follow the tenants of marriage and Christianity as a whole.

I am frankly stunned you are trying to ascribe racism to my argument that I was making, but oh well.
Yea but you still gots double yellow

While I agree there are 2 genders does it really matter what someone wants to be called?

Yea but you still gots double yellow
What does that have to do with anything? Anyone on here can get double yellows if you piss the wrong person off. Have you checked the rule book, you could be consider to be trolling and mocking a fellow poster now - it is very subjective. I cracked a joke about Rogan and Callen, had nothing to do with this, and a joke which has been cracked thousands of time on these forums. Blows my mind people try to censor rather than shooting a DM and hashing it out like men.

TRump has spent more in his 4 years than Obama did in his last 4 years but glad this is what you are concerned about.

If you guys don't start responding with 27th and Broadway to shut this kid up, I'm very disappointed. I'm blocked so my efforts here are wasted.

To all the people that liked the op, you just liked the ramblings of a teenager, and thought to yourself, this guy makes sense to me, I'm going to like this post.

27th and Broadway.

<mma4>

he's the guy who bailed on a planned IRL fight just a few days ago in which he instigated I believe. check out the OT.

Back