• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trump Jokes about Congressman Assaulting Reporter

OSHA specifically says if you are a jihadist you are not allowed to participate in "take your kids to work" days
That's not what happened, but you already know that and don't care. ;)

That's not what happened, but you already know that and don't care. ;)
Obama authorized a drone strike on an al qaeda terrorist who was in a war zone. American citizen or not, minor collateral damage or not, terrorists dont get safe harbor in actual war. People who wage unconventional warfare would also be wise to not bunk with their families.

You have 3 choices. Drone strike, risks collateral. Send in special forces, risks a massacre of our guys. Or three, just you know let the guy go a little longer.

I say he made the right choice.

Consider the american citizen killed by a police bomb strapped to a robot. This isn't a constitutional crisis, it's kill or be killed.
(Good)

I don't understand people's criticism of Obama on this matter. Terrorists who commit lone wolf attacks outside of the theater of combat get jury trials while terrorists in a warzone are executed when capture is not feasible. The reason comes down to ease of capture. The boston marathon bomber was given a trial because while in custody he can no longer wage war. Anwar was killed because we didn't have the liberty of capturing him first.

Who cares?

"reeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Two sides, other guy (gal) sucks, much violence, no respect, wow.

It's not hard to say Trump is personally kind of a bad guy who says bad things.

So I'll say it, add this to the list of reasons Trump is a bad example and a man of low character.

At the same time, who is going to listen to me on the right after what happened with Kavanaugh?

The reasonable right is going to say to me, "Trump is a son of a bitch, but right now he is our son of a bitch."

How could I complain? What fool would look at what the Senate Democrats did in lock step against a Justice and think... they aren't going to do that to me and my side? They will nod their heads at my efforts, and go vote for a Republican.

Based on that action, how can you tell them they are wrong in practice? I can make a good argument for it in philosophy and the long term, but the left... despite... the media's favorable coverage will show itself on the fringes as a howling mob, a howling mob that when the stakes are high will get Senators to lambast a man of character, his family, his friends, and then... his supporters, the "deplorables" can feel the left's wish to make politics compulsory.

... Bake my gay cake, or else.

... Do late term abortions, or else.

... Say what is politically correct, or you could be next, we have ways of shaming, destroying, and stopping you.

I see that? It takes away my power to convince people to compromise, and diminishes the will, because there is that deep knowledge that a large part of the left does not want compromise, it wants to win a small battle today, for total victory tomorrow.

Count me out.

I don’t wait patiently for much

But when the mid terms don’t go your way, and Ruth is on borrowed time, I’m really anticipating an utter breakdown. You will be for real on watch, and in anticipation, I’d like you to add this to your speed dial

tel:1-800-273-8255

(CNN)President Donald Trump praised Montana Republican Rep. Greg Gianforte for assaulting a reporter during his campaign last May, saying "any guy who can do a body slam ... he's my guy" and made a gesture mimicking a body slam.

At a Montana rally Thursday night, Trump admitted, "I shouldn't say this," but continued and said, "there's nothing to be embarrassed about."
The comment comes at the same time as the administration responds to the disappearance and apparent murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. Khashoggi was last seen entering the Saudi consulate on October 2 and Turkish media reports that an audio recording suggests Khashoggi was tortured and killed soon after entering the building before being dismembered.
Trump said Thursday "it certainly looks" like Khashoggi is dead. But, Trump said he is "waiting for the results" of investigations being conducted by Saudi Arabia and Turkey, after which he pledged to make "a very strong statement."

Gianforte pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault in June after he was convicted of "body slamming" Ben Jacobs, a reporter for The Guardian. A judge sentenced him to a 180-day deferred sentence, 40 hours of community service, 20 hours of anger management and a $300 fine along with a $85 court fee.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/18/politics/trump-rally-gianforte-my-guy/index.html

Absolutely disgusting. Amidst world outcry over a reporter being slaughtered by Saudi Arabia, Trump applauds violence perpetrated by a Republican Congressman against a reporter in our own country.

It's no wonder MBS is so emboldened by this reckless, unhinged "President".
Its unprofessional but Trump has already lowered the standards so much I find it hard to care about this tbh. I'll even admit its kind of funny.

Trying to tie this to the Saudi Arabia incident is a stretch even for a partisan NPC hack like yourself.

Whats creepy about this is Trump is referencing and diminishing an assault that occurred....last year.
Pretty obvious that he's downloading an update into the minds of his bots so they won't notice how
deep he takes Saudi cock next week.

TS is pathetic. As if constantly posting CNN articles wasn't enough to make him look stupid...

Well we already know that droning an underage American and still not apologizing for it 7 years later gets no attention from the media. ;)

You've made this exact same post at least a hundred times, probably more. What point are you trying to make exactly? That the media can't criticize Republicans because Obama killed that guy and they weren't hard enough on him for that?

Buh gawd he broke ‘em in half!
2737390-jr+car.gif

Two sides, other guy (gal) sucks, much violence, no respect, wow.

It's not hard to say Trump is personally kind of a bad guy who says bad things.

So I'll say it, add this to the list of reasons Trump is a bad example and a man of low character.

At the same time, who is going to listen to me on the right after what happened with Kavanaugh?

The reasonable right is going to say to me, "Trump is a son of a bitch, but right now he is our son of a bitch."

How could I complain? What fool would look at what the Senate Democrats did in lock step against a Justice and think... they aren't going to do that to me and my side? They will nod their heads at my efforts, and go vote for a Republican.

Based on that action, how can you tell them they are wrong in practice? I can make a good argument for it in philosophy and the long term, but the left... despite... the media's favorable coverage will show itself on the fringes as a howling mob, a howling mob that when the stakes are high will get Senators to lambast a man of character, his family, his friends, and then... his supporters, the "deplorables" can feel the left's wish to make politics compulsory.

... Bake my gay cake, or else.

... Do late term abortions, or else.

... Say what is politically correct, or you could be next, we have ways of shaming, destroying, and stopping you.

I see that? It takes away my power to convince people to compromise, and diminishes the will, because there is that deep knowledge that a large part of the left does not want compromise, it wants to win a small battle today, for total victory tomorrow.

Count me out.

I just want to point out the craziness of calling the media left favouring. The largest news network is fox news. We all know that they are right leaning. Talk radio is dominated by the right, there is absolutely no question about that. How can people sit there and pretend that the right doesn't have a solid footing in the media?

I just want to point out the craziness of calling the media left favouring.

LOL.

Bu-but Fox News and talk radio...

Meanwhile...

CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WP, ABC, CBS, Facebook, Google, Twitter, Youtube, Hollywood...

Real close.

That’s because we’re badassaes here.

Last edited:
Back