Trump Jokes about Congressman Assaulting Reporter

Hahahahaha you idiots with the TDS sound like parrots. Yes, I have TDS because I prefer my president not lie to me, not grab women by the pussy and not be unbelievably incompetent
What about droning an underage American and still not apologizing for it? ;)

Hahahahaha you idiots with the TDS sound like parrots. Yes, I have TDS because I prefer my president not lie to me, not grab women by the pussy and not be unbelievably incompetent

HAHAHAHAaaaaaaa, you had a President that never lied to you?!? Who grabbed a woman by their pussy and who is incompetent again?

TDS, makes people retarded.

HAHAHAHAaaaaaaa, you had a President that never lied to you?!? Who grabbed a woman by their pussy and who is incompetent again?

TDS, makes people retarded.
It's a chicken or the egg thing.

Did the TDS make them retarded? Or is it just that retarded people have a high likelihood of developing TDS? We may never know.

What about droning an underage American and still not apologizing for it? ;)

Are you unaware that al-awlaki's kid wasn't the target, and that the little shit was hanging out with a bunch of AQAP jihadi's when he got droned?

If you're going to try and derail a thread that has you triggered, at least be smart about it.

Trump has said many times that he doesn’t believe in negative media coverage so it isn’t shocking he gives them the headlines they want. The guy loves seeing his name running across the ticker. He didn’t get this far by being a retard and anyone who believes that might actually have some form of retardation. However, he is a lying scum bag businessman who would walk over anyone to end up where he believes he should be. I think all of his horrible news coverage are calculated “business” moves on his part to get his brand name on every tv screen possible.

As far as this incident goes, I don’t agree with what he’s saying but the people putting him in the same boat as the Saudi’s actually killing someone... come on! Trump didn’t even actually body slam the guy, he just commented on one of his “buddies” who did.

The way he seeks out for the press to talk about him, is kinda sickening to a lot of people. He has created a very hostile environment towards our press. His timing on this is really shitty, with recent event of the murder. We could argue about his intelligence, but it really won't net us much. I would like him to act a bit more honorable, that would definitely help with the divide we are seeing over politics. The constant attacking of his political enemies is not good for the country, bit it keeps him in the press.

The way he seeks out for the press to talk about him, is kinda sickening to a lot of people. He has created a very hostile environment towards our press. His timing on this is really shitty, with recent event of the murder. We could argue about his intelligence, but it really won't net us much. I would like him to act a bit more honorable, that would definitely help with the divide we are seeing over politics. The constant attacking of his political enemies is not good for the country, bit it keeps him in the press.

And some people are overjoyed to see someone that doesn't feel the need to be an idiot pandering puppet. Watching him destroy the traitorous press is glorious.

And some people are overjoyed to see someone that doesn't feel the need to be an idiot pandering puppet. Watching him destroy the traitorous press is glorious.

Yes the way he attacks people for calling out his lies, and praise those that help spread them is glorious.

Except he wasn't.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...the-killing-of-a-16-year-old-american/264028/

Nice try though, and it looks like you're still mad from last time. It's just funny how y'all don't care about that at all but you headline Rustlemania over Trump saying or tweeting something. ;)

Did you read your source? It doesn't support your position. Kid was hanging out in Yemen with a bunch of cousins/AQ members. Got droned.

But this is a derail anyway.

Did you read your source? It doesn't support your position. Kid was hanging out in Yemen with a bunch of cousins/AQ members. Got droned.

But this is a derail anyway.
Oh well. I tried. You can lead a previously mad troll to water...

Back