Trump Jokes about Congressman Assaulting Reporter

The reporter deserved it. I agree with with Trump.

Trump is in the WWE hall of fame. Of course he loves a body slam.

The reporter deserved it. I agree with with Trump.

Wait, what did the reporter do to deserve to be assaulted for? It goes from him asking questions about health reformer, to a physical altercation. Asking questions that upset someone, doesnt give someone the right to assault someone. Is there something I missed? Did the report start the physical altercation?

The way he seeks out for the press to talk about him, is kinda sickening to a lot of people. He has created a very hostile environment towards our press. His timing on this is really shitty, with recent event of the murder. We could argue about his intelligence, but it really won't net us much. I would like him to act a bit more honorable, that would definitely help with the divide we are seeing over politics. The constant attacking of his political enemies is not good for the country, bit it keeps him in the press.
One of the things I liked about Clinton was how he could cross the aisle on certain issues and get non partisan support. If you’re unwilling to work with the other “team” since it always seems like a game now, you should be booted out of office. That goes for all of them since it’s their only job to represent us. Arguing over something as petty as Trump’s intelligence is pointless, I agree. Long gone are th days of honorable men doing this type of work.

Last edited:
Can I assume that when a Democrat president body slams a Fox reporter, everybody who's fine with this assault will suddenly find it vile and contemptible?

Of course I can, and very safely.

This president is such a piece of shit.

gM2tyFJ.gif

Reporters have made this bed for themselves.

Last edited:
One of the things I liked about Clinton was how he could cross the aisle on certain issues and get non partisan support. If you’re unwilling to work with the other “team” since it always seems like a game now, you should be booted out of office. That goes for all of them since it’s their only job to represent us.

The two party system is a killer. No one is willing to set aside differences to get shit done. It's the People's fault for being unwilling to force a change in the system.

One of the things I liked about Clinton was how he could cross the aisle on certain issues and get non partisan support. If you’re unwilling to work with the other “team” since it always seems like a game now, you should be booted out of office. That goes for all of them since it’s their only job to represent us. Arguing over something as petty as Trump’s intelligence is pointless, I agree. Long gone are th days of honorable men doing this type of work.

Trump did play nicely nicely with Chuck and Nancy, remember? Not that it amounted to anything. But it's the thought that counts. Trump and his team of gangsters are not all bad.

I don't approve of the assault or Trump joking about it. But it's outrageous that liberals are upset about this while they encourage harassment and violence against Trumps supporters and Republican lawmakers.

I don't approve of the assault or Trump joking about it. But it's outrageous that liberals are upset about this while they encourage harassment and violence against Trumps supporters and Republican lawmakers.
Show me any evidence that D leaders or indeed any sane liberals are doing what you suggest.

You can't because there aren't.

Show me any evidence that D leaders or indeed any sane liberals are doing what you suggest.

You can't because there aren't.

"Sane liberals", nice qualifier.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/ten-times-democrats-glorified-violence-republicans-since-election-day/

And that's not even getting into all the Democrat funded and run front groups which encourage violence by labeling people on the right haters and bigots like the SPLC. Or Soros funded groups instigating riots and fights, like BLM, and Antifa.

How dare they report news.

Wouldn't it be nice if that's all they did?
What this country needs is to have a population that only knows what the State tells them.

Thinks this already doesn't take place to a hefty degree.

Reporters aren't all the innocent truth seeking angels they love to paint themselves to be, my friend. I hate to say it, but you're coming across like the fella Trump had to school as to the true nature of many investors.

"Sane liberals", nice qualifier.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/ten-times-democrats-glorified-violence-republicans-since-election-day/

And that's not even getting into all the Democrat funded and run front groups which encourage violence by labeling people on the right haters and bigots like the SPLC. Or Soros funded groups instigating riots and fights, like BLM, and Antifa.

Yes, the extremes exist, but they don't represent the views of either the right or the left.
That's why we call them extremes.

Reporters aren't all the innocent truth seeking angels they love to paint themselves to be, my friend. I hate to say it, but you're coming across like the fella Trump had to school as to the true nature of many investors.
Confirmation bias, look it up.
Neither the left nor the right have some sort of monopoly in fake news and shoddy reporting.
"They" have issues, just like any profession.
Don't think of "them" as some monolithic group of liars. We have a president who believes absurd conspiracy theories and lies every day, and that's the actual problem. The fish rots from the top down.

I say it because it's important you understand that it's not just 'liberal tears' you're getting. The 40% of the US who is party agnostic is fucking pissed right now. This is the 40% of people who usually stay at home on election day because they don't give a shit or they feel like their vote doesn't matter, and this is the first time, maybe in history, that this group of people is becoming widely politically active, and in a midterm election, no less. Anyone who isn't part of Trump's base is against him at this point. I have never voted Democrat, not ONCE, and this year I'll be voting them across the ticket because I can't stand that fucking idiot.

Lol at the phony "outrage" after:

So many trump supporters arguing for his assault against the press, and only about 10% of you speak english as a first language.

Seriously mods, what the fuck is this shit?

Back