Elections Trump intends to hold a rally Saturday, while being infectious

You’re political worldview is a fucking joke. You used to like my posts about the Rona when I speculated that the uncounted cases meant a far lower mortality rate than what was being reported.

But then I never went full retard and instead quickly realized that Covid was neither the plague nor a the common flue — I settled on the reasonable view that it was worth taking seriously and being precautious but that it wasn’t worth shutting down the economy over or panicking over.

Somehow being reasonable to you is having a narrative that falls apart any time Donald Trump farts.

Fuck off with your fantasy outrage. Your blood pressure probably sky rockets every time you see a girl in a beanie reading a book.

It drives leftists crazy that we have free will and freedom of assembly. If only they decried felons killing people in the street as much as they did law abiding citizens exercising their constitutional rights.
Well put. There is even a video of Kamala encouraging people to “protest”. If she’s okay with assemblies, she should be okay with Trump’s, otherwise it’s hypocrisy at the highest order

You’re political worldview is a fucking joke. You used to like my posts about the Rona when I speculated that the uncounted cases meant a far lower mortality rate than what was being reported.

But then I never went full retard and instead quickly realized that Covid was neither the plague nor a the common flue — I settled on the reasonable view that it was worth taking seriously and being precautious but that it wasn’t worth shutting down the economy over or panicking over.

Somehow being reasonable to you is having a narrative that falls apart any time Donald Trump farts.

Fuck off with your fantasy outrage. Your blood pressure probably sky rockets every time you see a girl in a beanie reading a book.
Yeah I threw you some likes until you kept going full idiot on this ...you definitely have a narrative and it’s over and gone.

Last edited:
My message sincere to any Trumptard who goes to Trump's rally on Saturday:

I won't mourn you at all

“Bless me with your droplets daddy”

It should be obvious at this point..

Trump is clearly demonic and wants his followers to die from this plague as blood sacrifice.

Trumplicans have literally convinced their followers that if "people die, so be it" and we "need to sacrifice for sake of the economy". They literally want blood sacrifices to money. Trump serves Mammon and Plutus.

Look into it.

<EdgyBrah>

Trump is blitzed out of his mind in that Hannity video.

Little tiny windows where you can’t see the light.

Well put. There is even a video of Kamala encouraging people to “protest”. If she’s okay with assemblies, she should be okay with Trump’s, otherwise it’s hypocrisy at the highest order

Wow scary

When you have a flu you still go to school or work. That's how I've been raised and I'm sure many other people who grew up in decent hard working families were raised the same way. Trump coming off as very driven and likeable yet again.
Why waste a good sick day if you're sick. seriously..... well pre covid anyway.

wear-a-mask-meme-010-my-body-my-choice.jpg
All these memes are keeping you stupid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back