Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

That case is now dead as of today. The judge said there are too many motions and too much going on for this to possible even schedule a date at this time. Translation... this shit doesn't go off until after the election.

Holy shit, is this an admission of guilt?

Seriously? Of course... he's done tons of shady shit in his life. But, these cases aren't it. They are just political attacks and the public gets it, well except the hardcore Left, they'll believe anything the MSM feeds them. Trump is guilty of all sorts of things, but so is Biden, Obama, Clinton, Bush, etc... You think those people follow the laws we are bound by? Did you not forget this moment?

Seriously? Of course... he's done tons of shady shit in his life. But, these cases aren't it. They are just political attacks and the public gets it, well except the hardcore Left, they'll believe anything the MSM feeds them. Trump is guilty of all sorts of things, but so is Biden, Obama, Clinton, Bush, etc... You think those people follow the laws we are bound by? Did you not forget this moment?

The bigger question is why do you simp for him then? I will never vote for Biden, but there is no way i will vote for Trump either. Both party;s had their chance to put someone else to run , but they chose these two old senile/POS human beings. I can't get behind eithwer of them.

You are an embarrassing clown in a cult

That case is now dead as of today. The judge said there are too many motions and too much going on for this to possible even schedule a date at this time. Translation... this shit doesn't go off until after the election.
no shit.

Delayed, not denied.
It will be the last case standing owing entirely to "Judge" Cannon. It's a relatively straight forward, easy case to put on, but not for Cannon.
If it takes 10 years, and Von Shitzenpants is still alive this will go on.

She is going to toss the case before then, while at the same time showing how corrupt Biden WH and DOJ are, vindicating Trump going into the election. Good times

I think it's time y'all had a reminder,

Updated Flip List: now at 20
Michigan fake elector, James Renner
Scott Hall -- Georgia RICO case
Sydney Powell -- Georgia RICO case
Kenneth Cheese Bro -- Georgia RICO case, AZ face electors case, MI fake electors case
Patrick Birney -- NY fraud civil case
Shawn Still -- Georgia RICO case*
David Shafer -- Georgia RICO case*
Cathleen Latham -- Georgia RICO case*
Yuscil Taveras -- Mar-a-Lago Classified Docs case
Mark Meadows -- Georgia RICO case
Jenna Ellis -- Georgia RICO case
Michael Cohen -- NY fraud civil case
And,

Half of Trump’s ‘fake electors’ accept immunity in Georgia investigation

Last edited:

Kenneth Cheese Bro -- Georgia RICO case
And,

You are doing Gods work
I think Cheese Bro flipped in AZ and MI as well.

Kenneth Cheese Bro -- Georgia RICO case, AZ face electors case, MI fake electors case
And,

Meadows is key in the docs case, caught The Mandarin Molester on tape bragging about classified Iran documents.

The bigger question is why do you simp for him then? I will never vote for Biden, but there is no way i will vote for Trump either. Both party;s had their chance to put someone else to run , but they chose these two old senile/POS human beings. I can't get behind eithwer of them.
Not voting is a vote for Trump as well.
If you are not voting Biden you are helping Trump (whos much much worse) to win.

Back