Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

this guy has the worst luck. literally every judge he's ever appeared before - save judge cannon, whom he appointed - is compromised and/or out to get him. and they all have trump-hating clerks and trump-hating judges, and even trump-hating daughters.

the one thing that will definitely set off the most calm mannered guy in the world is bringing up his daughter. trump is so fucked in this case.

BB1kE8QH.img

who would have guessed. jeffrey clark took the 5'th

Election denier who Trump wanted to take over DOJ invokes the 5th in disbarment hearing​

Jeffrey Clark, an environmental lawyer who nearly became acting attorney general days before the Jan. 6 attack, repeatedly asserted privilege during a disciplinary hearing.

hope he enjoys losing his law license over his blind devotion to a fraudster and rapist who got him indicted on serious felony charges.
I don't think it's blind devotion. They know TR7MP is a sack of shit. They're in it for the payoff he's going to give them for being loyal to him instead of the Constitution.

Scotland was 'hoodwinked' by Donald Trump, says former aide​

The man who helped broker the deal for Donald Trump's first Scottish golf resort says the country was "hoodwinked" by the ex-president's claim it would be a £1bn project.

Neil Hobday was the project director for Mr Trump's controversial course in Aberdeenshire, which opened in 2012.

Mr Trump said he would spend £1bn on the scheme - but this did not happen.

Trump International Scotland said it had invested "hundreds of millions of pounds" into the economy.

And the company added it had "delivered on its promise to build one of the greatest modern links golf courses of all time".

But Mr Hobday told BBC News he felt "hoodwinked and ashamed that I fell for it and Scotland fell for it".

Mr Hobday, who was a consultant project director for the Trump Organization, has spoken to Trumped, a new BBC Sounds podcast which revisits the controversy surrounding the approval for the Trump International Golf Links course.

"I don't think even if he could raise the money to build the whole thing out, he wanted the golf course and that was it," he said.

"He was willing to fight the environmental battle and create this impression that this was a $1bn project and Scotland absolutely needed it. But I think he never really had the money or the intention of finishing it."

He added: "I feel very hoodwinked and ashamed that I fell for it and Scotland fell for it. We all fell for it. He was never going to do it."

Situated eight miles north of Aberdeen, the Menie Estate was a windswept stretch of sand dunes, meadows and woodlands before Donald Trump unveiled plans in 2006 to transform it into what he promised would be the world's greatest golf course.

The first official announcement by Trump International Golf Links anticipated that costs would be "in excess of $500m" - but by the time Mr Trump landed in Scotland and got in front of the TV cameras it had become a £1bn development.

The plans got the backing of a sizable chunk of the local business community, won over by the scale of promised investment that would attract major golf tournaments.

But those who had chosen this quiet spot by the North Sea to live were dismayed from the outset.

Menie residents refused to sell up to Mr Trump and he famously accused local farmer and salmon fisherman Michael Forbes of living in a "pig-like atmosphere".

Environmentalists were also concerned about the impact of the development.

The northern part of the course covered part of a Site of Special Scientific Interest regarded as one of Britain's best examples of a mobile sand dune system.

After the course was built, Scotland's countryside watchdog ruled they had lost their special status as a nationally-important protected environment.

Planning permission was granted by Scottish ministers - who controversially overruled the local council's decision to throw out the application - on the basis that the potential economic benefit would outweigh environmental harm.

The Trump Organization has previously said it spent around £100m on the Aberdeenshire golf resort but its latest accounts show the facility has a net book value of £33.2m and 81 employees.

In addition to the golf course, the original proposal also included approval for a 450-room hotel, 950 holiday apartments, 36 golf villas and 500 houses for sale.

None of these elements, and the thousands of new jobs promised, have materialised so far - and the golf resort has yet to turn a profit, racking up £13.3m in losses since it opened.

continues....

can't say that i'm shocked. by now you have to know what to expect when you go into business with the fraudy orange con artist. just chalk this one up as just another failure with the trump name attached to it.

The man who helped broker the deal for Donald Trump's first Scottish golf resort says the country was "hoodwinked" by the ex-president's claim it would be a £1bn project.

Neil Hobday was the project director for Mr Trump's controversial course in Aberdeenshire, which opened in 2012.

Trump International Scotland said it had invested "hundreds of millions of pounds" into the economy.

And the company added it had "delivered on its promise to build one of the greatest modern links golf courses of all time".

But Mr Hobday told BBC News he felt "hoodwinked and ashamed that I fell for it and Scotland fell for it".

Mr Hobday, who was a consultant project director for the Trump Organization, has spoken to Trumped, a new BBC Sounds podcast which revisits the controversy surrounding the approval for the Trump International Golf Links course.

"I don't think even if he could raise the money to build the whole thing out, he wanted the golf course and that was it," he said.

"He was willing to fight the environmental battle and create this impression that this was a $1bn project and Scotland absolutely needed it. But I think he never really had the money or the intention of finishing it."

He added: "I feel very hoodwinked and ashamed that I fell for it and Scotland fell for it. We all fell for it. He was never going to do it."

Situated eight miles north of Aberdeen, the Menie Estate was a windswept stretch of sand dunes, meadows and woodlands before Donald Trump unveiled plans in 2006 to transform it into what he promised would be the world's greatest golf course.

The first official announcement by Trump International Golf Links anticipated that costs would be "in excess of $500m" - but by the time Mr Trump landed in Scotland and got in front of the TV cameras it had become a £1bn development.

The plans got the backing of a sizable chunk of the local business community, won over by the scale of promised investment that would attract major golf tournaments.

But those who had chosen this quiet spot by the North Sea to live were dismayed from the outset.

Menie residents refused to sell up to Mr Trump and he famously accused local farmer and salmon fisherman Michael Forbes of living in a "pig-like atmosphere".

The northern part of the course covered part of a Site of Special Scientific Interest regarded as one of Britain's best examples of a mobile sand dune system.

After the course was built, Scotland's countryside watchdog ruled they had lost their special status as a nationally-important protected environment.

Planning permission was granted by Scottish ministers - who controversially overruled the local council's decision to throw out the application - on the basis that the potential economic benefit would outweigh environmental harm.

The Trump Organization has previously said it spent around £100m on the Aberdeenshire golf resort but its latest accounts show the facility has a net book value of £33.2m and 81 employees.

In addition to the golf course, the original proposal also included approval for a 450-room hotel, 950 holiday apartments, 36 golf villas and 500 houses for sale.

None of these elements, and the thousands of new jobs promised, have materialised so far - and the golf resort has yet to turn a profit, racking up £13.3m in losses since it opened.

continues....

can't say that i'm shocked. by now you have to know what to expect when you go into business with the fraudy orange con artist. just chalk this one up as just another failure with the trump name attached to it.

giphy.gif

continues....

But what about what Jon Stewart did in Scotland...

the trump organization spending £100m on the Aberdeenshire golf resort and only for it to not make any profit and lose £13 million?

not sure how this dumb meme is supposed to apply. may as well just use a go woke go broke image or some shit

justice for scotland!

GA pre-trial motions hearing got underway again today as well... I couldn't watch it because it was too fucking boring.

I'll have to rely on folks that get paid to sift through that shit.
Any idea how they turned out?

Back