Law Trump Georgia indictment watch

Joe

:l
@Gold
Reaction score
So it looks like Trump is going to get charged in Georgia for election tampering, trying to overturn the results of the georgia election. Georgia is the state trump pressured the secretary of state with a mysterious crime if he didnt find him 11,780 votes. The sos knew he was full of shit and refused.

Read more about the phone call here
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/03/us/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia.html
The only question is not if but what type of charges he will face. Some even think itll be a rico charge.

Last edited:
man we aint even made it 2 weeks since orange cosby's last indictment, and now it looks like the orange rapist is gonna get hemmed up in the georgia scheme too?

orange man bad.

Fulton loves RICO.

The teachers in the Atlanta cheating scandal faced RICO charges.

The rapper Young Thug is facing RICO charges right now.

But guarantee that if Trump gets hit with a RICO that the usual suspects will act like he's some sort of special snowflake being singled out ("This is a law for mobsters for God's sake")

One day I’m gonna make THE PERFECT PHONECALL!

Ru7T20b.jpg

I’m kinda disappointed. I thought trump was selling a watch to the rubes to raise some cash.
This is pretty good too.

Anyone remember the "Freedom Phone" that all the right wing talking heads were raving on about (for like 2 weeks)?

image-0433a7a15b.jpg

All that ended up being was some cheap chinese knockoff purchased from aliexpress for like $30 and sold to magatards for $500

I don't support Trump anymore because of the poison shots. Every charge they've brought up against him is flimsy at best. If you're watching CNN to get your information, you might not understand that.
This one is not flimsy. He’s on recording telling someone to steal the election. Of all the things he’s been in trouble for this is by far the worst thing he’s done imo, as it threatens our ability to continue as a Republic if it’s allowed to go unpunished

Whoa whoa whoa
Stop the clock.
Wtf just happened here?

Come and now , trying to organize a coup d'etat is just freedom of speech bro
Strange times these are,

Prigo and Wagner try to stage a coup and fail. End up getting a slap on the wrist and aloud to go as he pleases.

Trump and MAGA try to stage a coup and fail. End up with a slap on the wrist and aloud to go as he pleases.

It was the most perfect phone call , he said !!! Ok just glad we got another Trump thread.

So how did 8 years of media Harassment cause Trump to do this?

Back