Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Madrid have set their best ever unbeaten run in La Liga. Carlo Ancelotti's side have now gone 31 games unbeaten. This record now surpasses the team's previous best historical record, which dates back to April 1989, when they went 30 games unbeaten.

Lowkey great season. Still rooting for Dortmund tho.

Gonna LMAO if by the end of the year, 2 out the 3 Ballon d'Or finalists are English and England still don't win anything.

The highest 𝟮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 Premier League finishes

442487875_879839657521712_3313819972991141306_n.jpg

@Deffid played my yearly game of footy.
LB. Marked their best player (a 55 year old Greek guy…also my boss). Kept him silent on that pitch.

had a good breakthrough. Ball fell in the middle, i collected and had nothing but the keeper in front of me. Wasnt meant to be, would have finished cooler if i had time.

We lost 3-1 after going up 1-nil. Big keeper issues. Everyone thinks they’re ter Stegen. Fucking binged one through their top line toward our striker, thought it was low risk bc we had numbers behind the ball.

Other team nicked it through the air, by the time me and the other 2 defenders still back went to get the ball back, we saw the fucking net was empty. Keeper came out and didnt even let us know.

we go AGANE

Last edited:
Lowkey great season. Still rooting for Dortmund tho.

Gonna LMAO if by the end of the year, 2 out the 3 Ballon d'Or finalists are English and England still don't win anything.
Girona's great start to the season partly reason for that.

If there is a way Southgate will find it.
Though as good as England's midfield is (even if it has too many AM's), France has great midfield too and Germany arent bad either (lacking abit depth compared to France and England).

Copa America is this summer too, your pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back