Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

lol he digged it up along with all his other bullshit and that’s why he’s being prosecuted. Stop with the tribal bullshit “you guys” do i say to you “you guys want 53 yr old men to share lockers with teenage girls because how they identity” grow a backbone and be intellectually honest . As far as being in the limelight sure but it’s still unequal compared others that were or are in office. So spare me the excuses

This the reason capable people that would be efficient in politics don’t want nothing to do with …. You’re way of thinking “should be fully blitz because that’s how it goes “
Yeah, fuckin' a, if you have a closet full of skeletons stay away from politics. We don't need you. A lifelong grifter has a cult of buffoons that make excuses for his behavior no matter how egregious.

Yeah, fuckin' a, if you have a closet full of skeletons stay away from politics. We don't need you. A lifelong grifter has a cult of buffoons that make excuses for his behavior no matter how egregious.
So he only has skeletons not life long politicians that got richer in office making way more x times their salary ? Intellectually
honest take here ..

Not sure what this has to do with anything, but congrats? If you are implying jaywalking is somehow on the same level of major financial fraud I'm not sure what to tell you.
It’s a crime , are you not following the discussion of equal application of prosecution ? Him vs others ?? BS like this makes him a martyr and rises his popularity … so kudos on making Trump stronger with the Salem trials

Mr pee on Russian, manhandles secret service to grab steering wheels.. but hey bloodbath stay connected in the network

So he only has skeletons not life long politicians that got richer in office making way more x times their salary ? Intellectually
honest take here ..
Find the evidence and bring it to a DA. You seem to be suggesting obvious crimes with enough evidence to garner indictments shouldn't be prosecuted because other criminals are getting away with crimes. You aren't being intellectually honest.

It’s a crime , are you not following the discussion of equal application of prosecution ? Him vs others ?? BS like this makes him a martyr and rises his popularity … so kudos on making Trump stronger with the Salem trials

Mr pee on Russian, manhandles secret service to grab steering wheels.. but hey bloodbath stay connected in the network
Intellectually dishonest post.

Like the whole Jon Stewart thing which has been explained in great detail is a completely different and legal scenario?

Like the whole Jon Stewart thing which has been explained in great detail is a completely different and legal scenario?
Same thing with Mar a Lago. Seems like nobody wants to research, that the value in Real Estate is tied too the highest and best use. 1 of the tests is what is legally permissible.
In some Bizarro World a property that can only be a resort that generates less than 30 million in revenue is somehow worth billions, because some blue check mark guy with a wool hat on Twitter posted vacant land sales for 100 million that can be anything but a resort.
It is like the blue check marks pray on the fact they will never research any of the bullshit they throw out there. It is maddening, because at one time some of the MAGAdoggers that posted here were somewhat reasonable, but Trump being held accountable for crimes he committed has broken them, and made them much more easy to manipulate. Instead of going I made a mistake supporting a serial shit head, I am going to double down on my support of the shit head.

Hey bro one sold it and one got a loan so now it’s ok.. one happened in the summer other during winter so it’s ok
What do you think he did wrong?

I think that story really discredits the NY Post (not that it had any credibility before that, but it should be obvious to everyone else).

You’re helping me make my point exactly what happened to equal treatment ? Dude I seriously wish Trump would go and go away but I’ll take his policies over Biden’s all day .
Really? I get like Trump fans liking him fighting against the evil libs and hating Biden because he's old, but in terms of policies, I'd bet that 90% would favor Biden's if you didn't say who supported what.

It is not stupidity it is desperation.
They cant wrap their head around the fact the guy they love and support is an utter piece of shit, so they try to make other people seem like pieces of shit, but in this case they look really fucking dumb for even buying wool cap dudes narrative. The fact that there have been quite a few MAGAdoggers that have run wild with this story should tell you everything you need to know. They all put themselves into a safe space of information, and are told what they want to hear, and 99% of the time they dont even bother fact checking what they are told.
For a couple of them it's 100% of the time, whether it's the NY Post, or Twitter randos, or Tim Fool, Greenwald, whomever, doesn't matter. If it fits their confirmation bias they'll post it, gloat, disappear when made to look stupid, and then show back up with the next bullshit story.

For a couple of them it's 100% of the time, whether it's the NY Post, or Twitter randos, or Tim Fool, Greenwald, whomever, doesn't matter. If it fits their confirmation bias they'll post it, gloat, disappear when made to look stupid, and then show back up with the next bullshit story.
The funny thing about it is in 2015/2016, when Trump was running for the nomination, a lot of mainstream Republicans were sounding the warning about running a conman for president, and then when it happened, they just immediately flipped to saying that he's an innocent victim of a huge conspiracy. It's just like anyone paying attention was predicting that he'd deny the election results if he lost, and Republicans were insisting that it was crazy to even suggest such a thing. And then when it happened, they just immediately joined him in trying to stay in power.

The funny thing about it is in 2015/2016, when Trump was running for the nomination, a lot of mainstream Republicans were sounding the warning about running a conman for president, and then when it happened, they just immediately flipped to saying that he's an innocent victim of a huge conspiracy. It's just like anyone paying attention was predicting that he'd deny the election results if he lost, and Republicans were insisting that it was crazy to even suggest such a thing. And then when it happened, they just immediately joined him in trying to stay in power.
Indeed, pure insanity. Or just insatiable short-sighted greed? Either way, it will go down in history as a hyuuuge fuckup. The way the party has capitulated to him would be unbelievable were I not to witness it with my own eyes. It will be interesting to watch them try to mount campaigns in the 2026 mid-terms too.

If he’s guilty of a crime then fuck him. Who cares about political consequences? This is simple stuff.

Back