Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

it makes roughly 1.15 million a quarter and loses roughly 12.3. Without the ability to attract and burn massive amounts of other people's money, it would already be gone.

Of that other people's money, Donnie is taking something like 80% for himself, so it is highly doubtful Truth Social will turn around their current burn rate.

If the recent stats I saw are to be believed, they are actually losing monthly active users.

They already have to pay the SEC 18 million post merger because of rampant insider trading before the announcement of DWAC & TMG merger

There are multiple lawsuits and from the developers of Truth and the founder of DWAC though at least that one may have settled.

Don't mistake a meme surge for a healthy business. Look at those other meme stock charts and current valuations.

EDIT- it is up 15% in the pre market so another wild ride is in store for today
Many point to Saudi's, big crypto players, Russian Oligarchs an pro Trump wall Streeters. Really a great crowd while as a SPAC it does face SEC investigations.

Not that I really care one way or the other. I was just asking about how it seemed folks were blasting Trump's valuation and giving Stewart a pass when I was under the impression the basis for the charges against Trump used the same valuation method from a NY assessor.
I think it was the same for taxes. For the loans TR7MP was giving not only an inflated value he was also lying about the properties' actual physical dimensions, restrictions, development, etc... So if the bank says a 30k sf apartment is only worth 75% of what you're claiming, but it's really only 10k sf, they are still being defrauded.

Will the New York AG go after Jon Stewart?

"Stewart also contended that failing to declare a higher market value on a property, while paying taxes based on a lower assessed value, constitutes fraudulent behavior.

“The attorney general of New York knew that Trump’s property values were inflated because when it came time to pay taxes, Trump undervalued the very same properties,” Stewart added. “It was all part of a very specific real estate practice known as lying.”

In 2014, Stewart sold his 6,280-square-foot Tribeca duplex to financier Parag Pande for $17.5 million. The property’s asking price at that time is not available in listing records.

But according to 2013-2014 assessor records obtained by The Post, the property had the estimated market-value at only $1.882 million. The actual assessor valuation was even lower, at $847,174.

Records also show that Stewart paid significantly lower property taxes, which were calculated based on that assessor valuation price — precisely what he called Trump out for doing in his Monday monologue."

There's a reason Kathy Hochul desperately came out and said New York isn't planning on going after property investors...

Everyone does it... But James elected to go after Trump for political reasons... Which is election interference.

But, whatever... You TDS fucks keep your circle jerk going. The rest of the country knows what's really going on.

Are you having a stroke? You're repeating yourself.

Will the New York AG go after Jon Stewart?

"Stewart also contended that failing to declare a higher market value on a property, while paying taxes based on a lower assessed value, constitutes fraudulent behavior.

“The attorney general of New York knew that Trump’s property values were inflated because when it came time to pay taxes, Trump undervalued the very same properties,” Stewart added. “It was all part of a very specific real estate practice known as lying.”

In 2014, Stewart sold his 6,280-square-foot Tribeca duplex to financier Parag Pande for $17.5 million. The property’s asking price at that time is not available in listing records.

But according to 2013-2014 assessor records obtained by The Post, the property had the estimated market-value at only $1.882 million. The actual assessor valuation was even lower, at $847,174.

Records also show that Stewart paid significantly lower property taxes, which were calculated based on that assessor valuation price — precisely what he called Trump out for doing in his Monday monologue."

There's a reason Kathy Hochul desperately came out and said New York isn't planning on going after property investors...

Everyone does it... But James elected to go after Trump for political reasons... Which is election interference.

But, whatever... You TDS fucks keep your circle jerk going. The rest of the country knows what's really going on.

Hey bro one sold it and one got a loan so now it’s ok.. one happened in the summer other during winter so it’s ok

I think it was the same for taxes. For the loans TR7MP was giving not only an inflated value he was also lying about the properties' actual physical dimensions, restrictions, development, etc... So if the bank says a 30k sf apartment is only worth 75% of what you're claiming, but it's really only 10k sf, they are still being defrauded.
Fair enough. It's hard to come up with a fair valuation if you're given inaccurate information.

I can't tell if people are being intentionally obtuse about the sale vs loan thing because under no circumstance can Trump be wrong to them or are they actually that dumb.
Oh they have proven they are that dumb, time and time again. It's why I keep coming back. Awful right wing dorks displaying how fucking retarded they are is quality entertainment.

I can't tell if people are being intentionally obtuse about the sale vs loan thing because under no circumstance can Trump be wrong to them or are they actually that dumb.
bb6.jpg

They're heavily subverted by online influences. You see it every day here.

Once a story breaks into the propagandized online right they all start posting the same story. It just happened here with the tiktok squatter thing, now again with this.

Totally subjugated by internet propagandists.

Only took them how many years to discover he did this crime ? lol what a joke

It's almost like being an incredibly divisive politician than had an extremely controversial term as President draws extra scrutiny or something.
There’s the truth because he was opposing politician so much so that the DA ran in a promise to get Trump . Dude got more charges than any mafia gangster .. but hey keep making him a t easy NOV win

And i accepted your concession

What's the point you're making? That he is accused of something he didn't do?
Selective enforcement … you know there’s so many laws on the books like no fishing while riding a donkey , ect …. Many people does what he did.

There’s the truth because he was opposing politician so much so that the DA ran in a promise to get Trump . Dude got more charges than any mafia gangster .. but hey keep making him a t easy NOV win

You're saying it's ok that he's a criminal because he's also a politician.

He's not just an "opposing politician" whatever that is he's someone not many people like on either side of the aisle. He made enemies in both parties and the Republican party is in the worst state in our life because of it. There isn't a single member of his administration that isn't a co-conspirator that has a nice thing to say about him or working with him.

Weekend at Bernie's Biden still clears Trump because Trump is an asshole no one actually likes or believes is competent for the position.

Last edited:
Selective enforcement … you know there’s so many laws on the books like no fishing while riding a donkey , ect …. Many people does what he did.
lol...
Many people speed.
Only those speeders that get caught receive a fine. Is that "selective enforcement"?

It's called reality. You can only charge the folks you actually catch.

As far as timing goes...3 of the 4 cases could have been tried already, but Donnie has very purposely delayed trial at every turn--not without help from Cannon and Scotus mind you.

Donnie doesn't want his day in court, he want's to run away from it, because in each case he knows full well that he doesn't have a legal defense. .

He's not just an "opposing politician" whatever that is he's someone not many people like on either side of the isle. He made enemies in both parties and the Republican party is in the worst state in our life because of it. There isn't a single member of his administration that isn't a co-conspirator that has a nice thing to say about him or working with him.

Weekend at Bernie's Biden still clears Trump because Trump is an asshole no one actually likes or believes is competent for the position.
You’re helping me make my point exactly what happened to equal treatment ? Dude I seriously wish Trump would go and go away but I’ll take his policies over Biden’s all day . I really thought DeSantis would get the nominee and maybe he would have if not for the the charges treating him like a martyr, that raised his popularity. If in the democrats I’d rather run again Trump to because you beat him in 2020 and some of his candidates. He’s up in every serious poll and has been for awhile because Biden’s puppet masters rather play the DEI came and not be efficient. I expect like August Biden will suddenly roll out all these EO’s for the border and BLM will find a cop shooting to protest. I still don’t think that will be enough. Biden is worse than I thought he would be. I think many in the middle (I’m not suggesting I am in the middle I obviously lean right) have that same feeling but we will see

tenor.gif

I need to be a MAGA social media influencer, because you guys will buy anything.
Have you ever sold a house, if you have I hope you got more for it than the assessed value because if you did not you are either financially inept, or had a shit Realtor.
Stewart has done what 100's of millions of Americans have done which is sold his house on the open market for more than the assessed value.
I have been an appraiser for 23 years and never for any appraisal have I done, has a home sold for less than the assessed value.
Do you even research anything prior to posting or happy just to be the fool for a dude in a wool hat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back