Law Trump can’t get a loan to pay $464 million bond in fraud case, his lawyers say

Only took them how many years to discover he did this crime ? lol what a joke
What does that have to do with a dude selling his house over his assessed value? Have you ever sold a house you owned? If you have I am willing to bet you sold it for more than the assessed value.
To quote Jules from Pulp Fiction, this Stewart thing aint no fucking ballpark.

You’re helping me make my point exactly what happened to equal treatment ? Dude I seriously wish Trump would go and go away but I’ll take his policies over Biden’s all day . I really thought DeSantis would get the nominee and maybe he would have if not for the the charges treating him like a martyr, that raised his popularity. If in the democrats I’d rather run again Trump to because you beat him in 2020 and some of his candidates. He’s up in every serious poll and has been for awhile because Biden’s puppet masters rather play the DEI came and not be efficient. I expect like August Biden will suddenly roll out all these EO’s for the border and BLM will find a cop shooting to protest. I still don’t think that will be enough. Biden is worse than I thought he would be. I think many in the middle (I’m not suggesting I am in the middle I obviously lean right) have that same feeling but we will see

This idea that Trump is getting some unequal treatment is silly. If you don't want intense scrutiny of your private life and personal finances, don't run for major political office with the platform of being as big of a cunt as possible to everyone.

You guys have literally dragged up pictures of the President's son's dick. It is completely ridiculous that you think the scrutiny is only in one direction. I think your real contention is that the scrutiny into Biden's life has found relative nothingburgers compared to the actual crimes Trump and his family have committed. lmao

Last edited:
This idea that Trump is getting some unequal treatment is silly. If you don't want intense scrutiny of your private life and personal finances, don't run for major political office with the platform of being as big of a cunt as possible to everyone.

You guys have literally dragged up pictures of the President's son's dick. It is completely ridiculous that you think the scrutiny is only in one direction. lmao
lol he digged it up along with all his other bullshit and that’s why he’s being prosecuted. Stop with the tribal bullshit “you guys” do i say to you “you guys want 53 yr old men to share lockers with teenage girls because how they identity” grow a backbone and be intellectually honest . As far as being in the limelight sure but it’s still unequal compared others that were or are in office. So spare me the excuses

This the reason capable people that would be efficient in politics don’t want nothing to do with …. You’re way of thinking “should be fully blitz because that’s how it goes “

lol he digged it up along with all his other bullshit and that’s why he’s being prosecuted. Stop with the tribal bullshit “you guys” do i say to you “you guys want 53 yr old men to share lockers with teenage girls because how they identity” grow a backbone and be intellectually honest . As far as being in the limelight sure but it’s still unequal compared others that were or are in office. So spare me the excuses

I think your real contention is that the scrutiny into Biden's life has found relative nothingburgers compared to the actual crimes Trump and his family have committed. He is uniquely criminal, not uniquely targeted. Every President or serious candidate is treated like this, they just don't have so much dirt to find or provide incentive to dig.

Only took them how many years to discover he did this crime ? lol what a joke
When Coen went to prison for the Daniels hush money incident and flipped on TR7MP. He provided the evidence TR7MP was involved and also told the Feds how the values of his properties were arbitrarily changed depending on if the number was for getting loans or paying taxes. Do you remember that these records were subpoenaed years ago but TR7MP appealed all the way to the SCOTUS that ended up ruling against him?

1. Stewart was just selling a property, not inflating its value to get a loan at a lower interest rate than he would have otherwise paid.
2. There is no requirement whatsoever in any way shape or form that the purchase price have any connection with the assessed value according to the municipality with taxing jurisdiction.
3. This has been explained already ITT several times; the basis of the charges against Trump are that he lied and people who worked for him lied at his direction. And that's why Alan Weisselberg is serving time for perjury while Trump walks free, incidentally--fucking disgusting.
I refuse to believe all these posters really need this explained. There is no way there is this much stupidity in grown adults not knowing the difference between the Trump and Stewart instances.

Trump actually bragged about walking in teenage girls dressing rooms just to see them naked. To me that is no different than the 53 year old guy who wants to share locker rooms with teenage girls.
Let me guess, you will dig up some excuse for Trump, like he was joking or something.

You’re helping me make my point exactly what happened to equal treatment ? Dude I seriously wish Trump would go and go away but I’ll take his policies over Biden’s all day . I really thought DeSantis would get the nominee and maybe he would have if not for the the charges treating him like a martyr, that raised his popularity. If in the democrats I’d rather run again Trump to because you beat him in 2020 and some of his candidates. He’s up in every serious poll and has been for awhile because Biden’s puppet masters rather play the DEI came and not be efficient. I expect like August Biden will suddenly roll out all these EO’s for the border and BLM will find a cop shooting to protest. I still don’t think that will be enough. Biden is worse than I thought he would be. I think many in the middle (I’m not suggesting I am in the middle I obviously lean right) have that same feeling but we will see
"lean right" lmao

I refuse to believe all these posters really need this explained. There is no way there is this much stupidity in grown adults not knowing the difference between the Trump and Stewart instances.
They fall for this shit all the time. Again, it's like when they were going on yesterday or the day before about how Madoff's bail was only $10 million while Trump's penalty is in the hundreds of millions as though they can't tell the difference between bail and a civil court judgement. They have yet to show evidence they are anything but imbeciles.

It is not stupidity it is desperation.
They cant wrap their head around the fact the guy they love and support is an utter piece of shit, so they try to make other people seem like pieces of shit, but in this case they look really fucking dumb for even buying wool cap dudes narrative. The fact that there have been quite a few MAGAdoggers that have run wild with this story should tell you everything you need to know. They all put themselves into a safe space of information, and are told what they want to hear, and 99% of the time they dont even bother fact checking what they are told.

You guys have literally dragged up pictures of the President's son's dick. It is completely ridiculous that you think the scrutiny is only in one direction. I think your real contention is that the scrutiny into Biden's life has found relative nothingburgers compared to the actual crimes Trump and his family have committed. lmao
Tbh it's not just silly, though, it's silly in the wrong direction lol
He's absolutely getting unequal treatment, but of the preferential variety. Anybody else would be getting wrung out in the system for all of these very obvious crimes. Like, transparently, nonsensically, cartoonishly stupid crimes with flagrantly incompetent attempts to cover them up. The man is guilty as the day is long but the courts have literally shielded him from what any other person would have to go through.

They fall for this shit all the time. Again, it's like when they were going on yesterday or the day before about how Madoff's bail was only $10 million while Trump's penalty is in the hundreds of millions as though they can't tell the difference between bail and a civil court judgement. They have yet to show evidence they are anything but imbeciles.
Kari Lake pulling ahead. Still my all time favorite thread.

Yes bro I jaywalked today and speeded over the limited
Well, had the police known you were a Mega-Maga-Mark, they surely would have persecuted you unjustly.
Good thing you weren't wearing your MAGA cap at the time.

Now tell us about how you committed fraud/election interference/rape/treason and how you're just like Donnie MAGA-Malodorous.

There’s the truth because he was opposing politician so much so that the DA ran in a promise to get Trump . Dude got more charges than any mafia gangster .. but hey keep making him a t easy NOV win

And i accepted your concession
George Santos says "Hi". How about if you're a flagrant grifter don't run for office. Not only will your previous victims come out of the woodworks but if you throw your fixer under the bus he knows where all the bodies are buried.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back